Hart county High School BULLYS

Posted in the Canmer Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jonny

Glasgow, KY

#1 Feb 12, 2013
Austin Dennis, Cain Horton, Hannah Brooke, Cody huffman, Donnie huffman,Brad eswick,Travis Priddy,Dakota berger, Warren Lively, Jasmine Bryant, .. Those are all hart county bullies that makes fun of anyone for anything. And they get away with it and just because there real tight with the school there going to get away with it.
Noneyabusiness

Leitchfield, KY

#2 Feb 12, 2013
Dude you prolly dont even no half of them.
Warren Lively

Loretto, KY

#3 Feb 12, 2013
Jonny, or whoever you are, I don't bully anyone. And I defiantly ain't tight with the school. I'd be more than glad to talk to you face to face about this situation so we can " clear things up". But until then, don't say shit you don't know anything about.
Hannah Brooke

Glasgow, KY

#5 Feb 12, 2013
LoLol(: I'm not "tight with the school"
I don't know who you are, But quit hiding behind Topics, And come say it to all of us personally. "Jonny" you are just too funny. If you have anymore problems with me, let me know, I'd be glad to see if I have any available days to care. But right now, it ain't looking too good for you! Byyyyeeeee(:

“Never give up”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#6 Feb 12, 2013
I know most of the people you just named off, an I can tell you for a fact they aren't bullies. And simply making fun of someone for something isn't bullying... In my opinion at least. Repeatedly done, yes i'd say so. You should probably get to know someone before you post stupid crap about them on topics. And before anyone asks, no I will not give my name.
Joyce

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 Feb 13, 2013
The only person I know from that list is Brad and he's really nice. You should get to know these people before you start making accusations about them.
inspector

Albany, KY

#9 Feb 13, 2013
wut wrote:
I have a feeling this is Jonathon, the gay kid?
why do you think its him?
Brad Elswick

Cub Run, KY

#10 Feb 13, 2013
Aight for one man you might wanna spell my name right if you gonna put my name on here. & second of all you could probably ask anybody and they'd say I'm nice to just about everyone. So yeah, learn who your talking about before you make a topic bout them. Aight?
Brad Elswick

Cub Run, KY

#11 Feb 13, 2013
John this is Edith and I don't know what the heck your problem is but you didn't needa be talkin crap about people you obviously don't know and I know all of them they ain't none of em bully's. you need to get your facts straight befor you go hiding behind a screen talkin Crap. So stfu!! And I will say this to your face when I see you 2marr.
The Devil

Campbellsville, KY

#12 Feb 13, 2013
Warren Lively wrote:
Jonny, or whoever you are, I don't bully anyone. And I defiantly ain't tight with the school. I'd be more than glad to talk to you face to face about this situation so we can " clear things up". But until then, don't say shit you don't know anything about.
There you go Face to Face to straighten it all up. Lol
The Devil

Campbellsville, KY

#13 Feb 13, 2013
Brad Elswick wrote:
John this is Edith and I don't know what the heck your problem is but you didn't needa be talkin crap about people you obviously don't know and I know all of them they ain't none of em bully's. you need to get your facts straight befor you go hiding behind a screen talkin Crap. So stfu!! And I will say this to your face when I see you 2marr.
Really! Lol
Jonny lol

Glasgow, KY

#14 Feb 13, 2013
first thing you really are dumb you bully people and don't realize it. That's how messed up yall are. I wacth you guys and see what yall do you all make fun of people and ive seen it happen since i was a freshmen okay? anyone who isnt a football player or thats different in any way yall make fun of them and talk about thim.
jonny

Glasgow, KY

#15 Feb 13, 2013
And why would i tell you my name soo you could bully me more? But yall already know my name its john? lol
jonny

Glasgow, KY

#16 Feb 13, 2013
Hannahs maddddd lol She tryna hide it with her smiley faces xDD Im just laughing actually right now cuz yall are mad cuz someone is actually teeling the truth

“Never give up”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#17 Feb 13, 2013
jonny wrote:
Hannahs maddddd lol She tryna hide it with her smiley faces xDD Im just laughing actually right now cuz yall are mad cuz someone is actually teeling the truth
You are not telling the truth. And it's funny that you don't even know her name. I don't know who you are and don't care, but really you don't know these people. You claim they bully people, so why don't you throw out some names of people they bully? Bet you won't do it.
cry me a river

Albany, KY

#18 Feb 13, 2013
Williecoyote12 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not telling the truth. And it's funny that you don't even know her name. I don't know who you are and don't care, but really you don't know these people. You claim they bully people, so why don't you throw out some names of people they bully? Bet you won't do it.
why would he tell the names of people who are ALREADY bullied? like that wouldnt lead to more bullying for those kids?...yeah that would be a real smart move !!
Rajun_Cajun

Munfordville, KY

#19 Feb 13, 2013
Wow this is the shit i know every last person you have accused as a bully and none of them ever bully anybody ive seen, they are the ones who make people laugh and cheer up, they are the party starters especially warren he cheer everyone up no matter what is going on. ive known these people for a long time now and ive never seen them bully anyone.
jonny

Glasgow, KY

#20 Feb 13, 2013
you all are right, im sorry. im just mad because i take it up my ass...
Cain Horton

Glasgow, KY

#21 Feb 13, 2013
lmao, this kid is straight clownin, callin out people, i for one am not a bully, an close to da school??? wht da hell? i aint close to nothin, your crazy, the only reason i get outta trouble is cause i gotta slick mouth. all i do is pick, if ya dont like it, well really i dont care. an you aint no body, if ya gonna hide behind a fake name, like i said fake ass people in hart county,

“Never give up”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#22 Feb 13, 2013
cry me a river wrote:
<quoted text>why would he tell the names of people who are ALREADY bullied? like that wouldnt lead to more bullying for those kids?...yeah that would be a real smart move !!
Because there are no names. That was my point. The people this guy named aren't bullies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Canmer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Horse cave adult book store right now 31 min barry 29
Roger edwards Wed omg 3
Andy Carroll Tue Brandon 4
who grows the best pot in hart co? Dec 15 4-20abc 2
Job Corps Dec 15 erica handy 1
horse cave abs (Nov '11) Dec 15 Goodtymes 135
Ricky Cooper (Aug '13) Dec 14 otterdave 4
Canmer Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Canmer People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Canmer News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Canmer

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:18 am PST

Bleacher Report 7:18AM
Tennessee Titans vs. Jacksonville Jaguars: Complete Week 16 Preview for Tennesse
NBC Sports12:38 PM
Dexter McCluster out Thursday, likely out Week 17 as well
NBC Sports 2:30 PM
Manziel looking for better showing in second start - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 2:48 PM
Titans RB McCluster ruled out of game vs. Jaguars - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 5:47 PM
Denver Broncos vs. Cincinnati Bengals Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick