??
Stupid

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Feb 17, 2013
This is immature.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#3 Feb 17, 2013
This is stupid. Get a life and don't be trying to open people up to getting slenderized behind their backs on here.
Crazy wild

Horse Cave, KY

#5 Feb 18, 2013
LOL wrote:
What about them? They are all over. This county is full of nasty fat women.
Yes lol. I can name a few of fat women that are lazy and just fat that like to (EAT) haha lol. Yano it's no one else's fat but theirs yano they get mad at us because we call them fat but they do it to their selves!
The Devil

Elizabethtown, KY

#7 Feb 20, 2013
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>It's gross. And it's causing us all to have higher health insurance premiums because if we have a bunch of fat people that share the same insurance as the rest of us, they will use it more and heart disease and diabetes meds/surgeries are not cheap. Otherwise I don't care if they are fat or not.
Are you kidding me you people worried about a Fat Person Raising your Insurance because of Health problems. What everyone needs to be Worried about is what our Governments gonna do to us " The Working People " Next

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Canmer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jackie Follette Drake 2 hr Really 5
Wesley Cox 17 hr School 2
Drug infested community (Oct '13) Tue gene 3
Biggest pen!s in hart county (Jun '14) Sep 26 Wes 38
tenias black baby Sep 26 wearwolf 10
Who is she Sep 25 Gypsybabe 1
whats going on out 218 Sep 25 me want to no 1

Canmer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance