Brandon Carroll Arrested & Jailed Again

Brandon Carroll Arrested & Jailed Again

Posted in the Canmer Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
He is done

United States

#1 Feb 24, 2010
He is lodged in the Hart County Jail, For trying to out run the state police.

Wonder why the state police were called? Was Hart County afraid of a high speed chase?
LATAHSA EDWARDS

Clarkson, KY

#2 Feb 25, 2010
He needs to grow up!!!!!!!and stop and thank a little bit......
FYI

Munfordville, KY

#3 Feb 25, 2010
I am so thankful that Brandon did'nt hurt someone or his self. But if SOME person would keep her mouth shut and leave him the F_CK alone maybe he would grow-up. L.E. you r the one that needs to grow-up. LEAVE HIM ALONE AND GO BACK TO THE HOLE YOU CRAWLED OUT OF!!!!!!
friend

Glasgow, KY

#4 Feb 25, 2010
I saw him about 4or5 hours before. He was talking shit about miss L.E. Im like FYI. she should leave the man alone. Get back in her hole.
LATAHSA EDWARDS

Clarkson, KY

#5 Feb 25, 2010
if the man would live me alone then he would not went to jail....I don't need no hole b/c pooh and his mom got them lol..........I don't need pooh and I have left him alone a log time ago!!! he is the one that was running me and (his kid) of the road b/c i have something and i'm not the one that is in jail......so if u like to say this to my face then u now where i live (pooh friends and family)!!!!!!!!!sat behind ur computer and talk sh@@ that is want they r good for..........
LATAHSA EDWARDS

Clarkson, KY

#6 Feb 25, 2010
friend wrote:
I saw him about 4or5 hours before. He was talking shit about miss L.E. Im like FYI. she should leave the man alone. Get back in her hole.
he don't talk shit when he is in my face!!!!!!!!!!
All this is about is a f@@king car!!!!!!!!!!
Childish Family

Columbus, OH

#7 Feb 25, 2010
Latasha don't sweat it! We all know how childish brandon can be. Especially if he is jealous! And I heard he was jealous over your new car cuz it is better than his. You outdone him!

Besides rumor has it that his aunt played a part in getting him and his mother both arrested last night. But you know what, even if she did get them arrested, they probably deserved it because those two tend to act like fools when they are drinking or on own their dope. And his aunt does too! Soon she will get hers too. That family just keeps digging their holes deeper and deeper.
LATAHSA EDWARDS

Clarkson, KY

#8 Feb 25, 2010
Childish Family wrote:
Latasha don't sweat it! We all know how childish brandon can be. Especially if he is jealous! And I heard he was jealous over your new car cuz it is better than his. You outdone him!
Besides rumor has it that his aunt played a part in getting him and his mother both arrested last night. But you know what, even if she did get them arrested, they probably deserved it because those two tend to act like fools when they are drinking or on own their dope. And his aunt does too! Soon she will get hers too. That family just keeps digging their holes deeper and deeper.
thanks......but i didn't want to out do him or nobody else...he knows that it was my dream car... so tell who told u that he don't need to be jealous but thanks again and don't take this the wrong way.....
Childish Family

Columbus, OH

#9 Feb 25, 2010
I heard it straight out of the horses mouth himself. He didn't come out and say he was jealous but you could tell by the way he was talking. The more he talked about the new car Tasha was getting the more his anger and jealous side came out, in his words, facial expressions and actions.

Don't worry shug, we know you weren't trying to OUT DO him but that is how his immature mind thinks.

Congrats on the new car.
renea

Glasgow, KY

#10 Feb 25, 2010
You are wrong about the aunt, no one played a part in getting them arrested but themselves... However Kim Wilson didn't help matters any...she's the one who played the part not Marilyn....I bet she will not be able to pass any more things out...
Childish Family wrote:
Latasha don't sweat it! We all know how childish brandon can be. Especially if he is jealous! And I heard he was jealous over your new car cuz it is better than his. You outdone him!
Besides rumor has it that his aunt played a part in getting him and his mother both arrested last night. But you know what, even if she did get them arrested, they probably deserved it because those two tend to act like fools when they are drinking or on own their dope. And his aunt does too! Soon she will get hers too. That family just keeps digging their holes deeper and deeper.
renea

Glasgow, KY

#11 Feb 25, 2010
I don't blame you Tasha...
LATAHSA EDWARDS wrote:
if the man would live me alone then he would not went to jail....I don't need no hole b/c pooh and his mom got them lol..........I don't need pooh and I have left him alone a log time ago!!! he is the one that was running me and (his kid) of the road b/c i have something and i'm not the one that is in jail......so if u like to say this to my face then u now where i live (pooh friends and family)!!!!!!!!!sat behind ur computer and talk sh@@ that is want they r good for..........
stupid

Horse Cave, KY

#12 Feb 25, 2010
they where arrested for raceing threw canmer at a high speed some one called the law on them there is kids that cross that road some one could have been hurt has fast has they were driveing. i dont care who it is that is driveing like that should have been locked up.you dont drive threw town that way period.
LATAHSA EDWARDS

Clarkson, KY

#13 Feb 26, 2010
it wasn't they it was brandon and some guy with him....nobody was racing it was him being a d**k head!!!!!!!his mom was arrested for something elsa hours later...so get ur story right....
friend

Glasgow, KY

#14 Feb 26, 2010
No Latahsa, I dont no where you live. I dont really care. But if you dont think i would tell you to your face. Your f-ckin crazy! You have a big part of srewing with Brandon's mine an you no it. So dont sit in behind your computer, BITC- and act like you dont do nothing. Then you get on here and talk shit about your kids dad. Well, That shows pretty much what a Bitc- you really are. Do i need to say more? If so just reply. and i will really tell some more shit. About miss goody to shoes.Lol..........
speeding

Cave City, KY

#15 Feb 26, 2010
he did come threw canmer at a high speed thats y the law was called.
LATAHSA EDWARDS

Clarkson, KY

#16 Feb 26, 2010
friend wrote:
No Latahsa, I dont no where you live. I dont really care. But if you dont think i would tell you to your face. Your f-ckin crazy! You have a big part of srewing with Brandon's mine an you no it. So dont sit in behind your computer, BITC- and act like you dont do nothing. Then you get on here and talk shit about your kids dad. Well, That shows pretty much what a Bitc- you really are. Do i need to say more? If so just reply. and i will really tell some more shit. About miss goody to shoes.Lol..........
if ur a bad ass then tell ur name....thats why I'm setting in front of my computer i'll tell u where i live.....I don't miss with brandon mind he was the one fu**ing other girls and doing his drugs so bi*** if u have a promble with me i live in landmark.... and it looks to me he talks sh** about is kids mom.I now i'm a bi*** but miss BI*** to u...so go and tell ur sh** b/c i have not a thing to hind..........
friend

Glasgow, KY

#17 Feb 26, 2010
Your so classy. Isnt no wonder he was [email protected] other girls. They wouldnt get on here and talk shi- like you have. This is your kid, DADDY. DUMB ASS! Thats the reason you should have some respect no to be running your [email protected] month about him. And you need to go back to school. Learn to spell and write. Yours sucks.
LATAHSA EDWARDS

Clarkson, KY

#18 Feb 26, 2010
it is so bad to misspell something but it is good to do drugs and be a di**...I don't have time to do this with u b/c I have to be mommy and daddy good day>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>
well

Glasgow, KY

#19 Feb 26, 2010
When i was a child i thought as a child but when i become a man i put away childish things. Brandon has a hard time doing that for some reason
your right latasha

Munfordville, KY

#20 Feb 26, 2010
There comes a time in your life that you grow up and be a dad, and this is something Brandon has never done. You keep doing what your doing because your little girl will remember who was always there for her (you)and dont let the people on here get you down I know you and your a good mom some of them have alot to learn when it comes to being a parent!!!their selfish and self centered they only worry about their selves. You hang in there but stay away from Brandon he will only bring you down

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Canmer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Horse cave adult book store right now (Jul '14) 2 hr Philo 522
Girls who mess with married men and taken men (Nov '16) 4 hr big worm 8
Shana Sheldon Meredith 8 hr Butterfly 9
Has Anyone Seen Courtney Pottinger? 12 hr Guy 2
do any one know WHITNEY MINTON ? (Jan '10) 19 hr Her I 7
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Sat Jagoe 844
Horse cave pays 75000 because of henry (Aug '16) Fri Randy logsdon 82

Canmer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Canmer Mortgages