Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81697 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#68997 Sep 5, 2012
The sun has really been acting up lately...Venus transit in recent past. Changing polarity and other factors=quaking earth?

http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com/20...

Scotts Vegas

#68998 Sep 5, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
Hi Blue!
Where did the big Transformer truck avatar go?
Not sure! It disappeared when you bent over put on some spike heels.

Scotts Vegas

#68999 Sep 5, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
Hi Blue!
Where did the big Transformer truck avatar go?
Don't know it disappeared when you bent over to put on some spike heels.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#69000 Sep 5, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>Not sure! It disappeared when you bent over put on some spike heels.
I was being nice and asking you about your avatar and you have to be so nasty and mean.

Location hidden

#69001 Sep 5, 2012
Blue
Do you remember the first time we met?

Scotts Vegas

#69002 Sep 5, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
I was being nice and asking you about your avatar and you have to be so nasty and mean.
Hmmmmmmmmmmm! Maybe it's because yesterday you implied I was a dumbas$ for thinking you were being nice.
And that's not a mistake I'm gonna make twice...

Scotts Vegas

#69003 Sep 5, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't know it disappeared when you bent over to put on some spike heels.
Sorry for the redundancy, I didn't think the first one took. I'm pretty sure we could only fit one at a time.

Location hidden

#69004 Sep 5, 2012
So Blue

Scotts Vegas

#69005 Sep 5, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
So Blue
I'll play along...No, refresh my memory?

Scotts Vegas

#69006 Sep 5, 2012
Well Miss, I'm expecting to take a pretty good hit here. You can't say I'm not a sport and didn't ask for it.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#69007 Sep 5, 2012
Ahahahaha, dumbarse Bluewhiner is changing avafarts again. Ahahahah, what a lame brain. It's got a avafart fetish.

Refresh your memory, sure. You're a dumbarse ninny with an avafart fetish

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Location hidden

#69008 Sep 5, 2012
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>Drunk again, aren't you?
Most of that bunch stays drunk.
Abeliever

Campbellsville, KY

#69009 Sep 5, 2012
Sound of Silence wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello darkness, my old friend
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =g04aCp3ej-IXX
hahaha, I like this one better.:)

Simon & Garfunkel - Sounds Of Silence
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Abeliever

Campbellsville, KY

#69010 Sep 5, 2012
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>Oh how I love you so. I am so so glad they let you out.. again!
I missed you so much. May the lord bless you and keep you, out of the nut hatch.
hahaha, funny little imposter. I know you do but I think Una loves me more. He can't get me off his mind. Don't worry, I haven't been anywhere but at work and wrapping up the summer with labor day drawn out time off. Thank you, the Lord does bless me every day and I don't live near the nut shack for trolls in Scottsville. I live in the Louisville/Fort Knox area. You nuts are CRACKED. lol
Hey

Tullahoma, TN

#69011 Sep 5, 2012
Earthquakes could be HAARP.

Scotts Vegas

#69012 Sep 5, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
Ahahahaha, dumbarse Bluewhiner is changing avafarts again. Ahahahah, what a lame brain. It's got a avafart fetish.
Refresh your memory, sure. You're a dumbarse ninny with an avafart fetish
Avafart fetish. Most days I give Topix less than half an hour. Some days a lot more.
You sick little coward. A full 75% of your posts reference male genitals,$h!t, sex with animals, and other degenerate
trash. And you think I have a fetish.

You are still a coward, and you can't escape that..

You have a head up your @$$ fetish.
Abeliever

Campbellsville, KY

#69013 Sep 5, 2012
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>Oh how I love you so. I am so so glad they let you out.. again!
I missed you so much. May the lord bless you and keep you, out of the nut hatch.
Oh yeah, May the Lord Bless You as well. Hope you find the light!
Abeliever

Campbellsville, KY

#69014 Sep 5, 2012
Hey wrote:
Earthquakes could be HAARP.

That very well could be true. I haven't seen any Chemtrails lately, they usually go together. HAARP has many uses.
Abeliever

Campbellsville, KY

#69015 Sep 5, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
Avafart fetish. Most days I give Topix less than half an hour. Some days a lot more.
You sick little coward. A full 75% of your posts reference male genitals,$h!t, sex with animals, and other degenerate
trash. And you think I have a fetish.
You are still a coward, and you can't escape that..
You have a head up your @$$ fetish.
Good one Blueminer. I think you should have copied and pasted a flaming big mouth on your avatar. Then it would have been a true likeness. lol You got him pegged exactly. What a piece of work. I hope you don't actually have to breathe the same air as him in Scottsville. Seriously. lol

Hope you are having a good night. Glad you are still paying attention to the earthquakes. At least we will know when it is about time to move from the Madrid Fault or at least be prepared.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Location hidden

#69016 Sep 5, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
hahaha, funny little imposter. I know you do but I think Una loves me more. He can't get me off his mind. Don't worry, I haven't been anywhere but at work and wrapping up the summer with labor day drawn out time off. Thank you, the Lord does bless me every day and I don't live near the nut shack for trolls in Scottsville. I live in the Louisville/Fort Knox area. You nuts are CRACKED. lol
We know AfakeBeliever, you are conviently located close to Our Lady of Peace, your vacation spot several times a year. Sometimes they just stick your crazy hind end in Waverly Hills Sanatorium to haunt the place with bat and Banshee screams.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Canmer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Horse cave pays 75000 because of henry (Aug '16) 6 hr Randy logsdon 89
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 16 hr Tik Tok 906
Marcia 16 hr CNA 2
Brandie Gipson 22 hr Steve 20
Lincamp floating? 23 hr TheREALInTheKnow 2
Jeremy Wise 23 hr Answer 36
Magnolia Music Thread (Jun '14) Fri Musikologist 9

Canmer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Canmer Mortgages