Seen It With My Own Eyes

Glasgow, KY

#1 Jan 9, 2013
I live out Red Mill Road. Almost 100% sure I seen a Bigfoot the other morning. Anyone else ever have any sightings?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#2 Jan 9, 2013
Seen It With My Own Eyes wrote:
I live out Red Mill Road. Almost 100% sure I seen a Bigfoot the other morning. Anyone else ever have any sightings?
Yeah of course. I see two every morning. And afternoon.... Boy don't I wish I had smaller feet....:/
may the schwartz be with

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Jan 9, 2013
that must be chewbecca taking a bathroom break, did you see a ship tied to a tree???
out law

United States

#4 Jan 9, 2013
Come on man .yea we go to the club and knock out a few every friday then we pick a fight lmao .3
lex luther

Forest Park, GA

#5 Jan 17, 2013
may the schwartz be with wrote:
that must be chewbecca taking a bathroom break, did you see a ship tied to a tree???
There have been several sightings in Danville Ky of a ship refueling up on Smokey Way. The clouds of exhaust smell like TURNIP GREENS FARTS. Perhaps that what attracted BIGFOOT.

There also was a group of JW's abducted by a UFO in the same area who were taken to the MOON for reprogramming.
squatchy

Glasgow, KY

#6 Jan 17, 2013
haven't seen one there but I don't doubt that you may have. keep a camera with you for awhile and hopefully you will get a pic. keep calm and be the one who proves they are there among us.
trippy

Glasgow, KY

#7 Jan 21, 2013
Um actually me and big foot hit the town the other night, he got a bit drunk and he ran away haven't seen him since. I miss him so much you probably saw him I wish that he would come back to me I even went out in the woods with beer and blared Baby come back but he never came back. :(
ive seen it with my eyes

Louisville, KY

#8 Feb 19, 2013
Yo, im not joking like the others, I did some caving in bonnieville and I saw one, I was about 25 feet away. Hope u see it again!
Really

Albany, KY

#9 May 23, 2013
trippy wrote:
Um actually me and big foot hit the town the other night, he got a bit drunk and he ran away haven't seen him since. I miss him so much you probably saw him I wish that he would come back to me I even went out in the woods with beer and blared Baby come back but he never came back.:(
You sir are crazy.
bahahaha

Shepherdsville, KY

#10 May 26, 2013
It may be the etown mafia wearing their mommas fur coats.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Canmer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone know a Joey Houk? 😁😍 17 hr Candyapple89 1
looking to join the Ku Klos Knights of the Ku K... (Jan '13) 17 hr white girl 62
Dart Container (Jun '13) 18 hr been there done that 18
T-Marzetti 20 hr Shirkey 8
wreck Thu just somebody 3
drug dealers (May '14) Jul 27 Wondering in the ... 87
charles riggs Jul 27 out side five star 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Canmer Mortgages