Man Faces Vehicular Homicide Charges Following A Crash

Mar 11, 2013 Full story: KLFY-TV Lafayette 26

Last night, Troopers with Louisiana State Police Troop I investigated a three vehicle crash on LA Highway 95 north of Interstate 10 which claimed the life of a Eunice man.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
amazed

Crowley, LA

#1 Mar 11, 2013
Thanks for your contributions Mr. Fisher. Charles Drew 68, Southern, Central Middle, Eunice Alternative/Adult, Black Man 7, Your VOICE was heard.
Humans against Blacks

Opelousas, LA

#2 Mar 11, 2013
Karma is a biotch.
Dummy Proof

Opelousas, LA

#3 Mar 11, 2013
I'm sure everyone knows that there will be a lot of ignorant people like HUMANS AGAINST BLACKS that will get on this site and say real negative things so please ignore them. Please do not entertain the foolishness.
Christine

Opelousas, LA

#4 Mar 11, 2013
Didn't he rape a student Ohhh & pull out a knive on another. Tick tick good riddance!!!
i am your mother

Oklahoma City, OK

#6 Mar 12, 2013
Oh damn, a racist black man died. Build him a statue
DEES NUTTS

Eunice, LA

#7 Mar 12, 2013
U WOOD PECKERS R 2 B
real happy

Prairieville, LA

#8 Mar 13, 2013
i am your mother wrote:
Oh damn, a racist black man died. Build him a statue
I bet the black community will get together and try for a statue or even have a road named after him. We have coontown now so why not coonstreet after him !!!
Black Regression

Arnaudville, LA

#9 Mar 14, 2013
Ha! Obama's illegal aliens, hard at work. Killings racist blacks! Way to go, cockroach! At least your good for something!
GMO

Houston, TX

#10 Mar 17, 2013
It is not how a man dies , but rather how he lived,that matters. Hate is a powerful weapon, that corrupts the heart and mind of man. Please let God be your lord and savior, before the bell tolls for thee.
Black Regression

Arnaudville, LA

#11 Mar 18, 2013
GMO wrote:
It is not how a man dies , but rather how he lived,that matters. Hate is a powerful weapon, that corrupts the heart and mind of man. Please let God be your lord and savior, before the bell tolls for thee.
So why do blacks teach the most potent blend of hatred down to each generation of their children to destroy them?
Heidi Ducote

Lafayette, LA

#12 Mar 18, 2013
I slept with my share of blacks in Eunice and as a white classy woman they are better lovers than all the white guys I messed with.
concerned citizen

Crowley, LA

#14 Mar 19, 2013
White classy woman...a white classy woman doesnt post her business on the world wide web!!!!!
Heidi Ducote

Lafayette, LA

#15 Mar 19, 2013
Concerned citizen you betta ask round bout me and you be findin out reel quik like u betta take ma name out ya mouf ma busines aint ya busines
Black Regression

Arnaudville, LA

#16 Mar 20, 2013
Heidi Ducote wrote:
Concerned citizen you betta ask round bout me and you be findin out reel quik like u betta take ma name out ya mouf ma busines aint ya busines
Classy white women do not speak this way! Black woman dreaming she was white again. Tha basis of all black racism.
Melisa

Baton Rouge, LA

#17 Mar 20, 2013
While I am not sure of the particulars of the accident, I'm sure the man in question did not intentionally want to kill anyone. I am sorry for the person that did die but now the person that caused his death has to live with knowing that someone died at his hands. As for me, I know that I would have a very hard time dealing with that. I feel for both parties involved.
Goat Roper

Mandeville, LA

#18 Mar 22, 2013
heidi..who said you were classy? fix ya teeth bitch..and you are not a hard ass...
Heidi Ducote

Lafayette, LA

#19 Mar 22, 2013
Roper if you saw me face to face you wouldn't say that guaranteed
frank

United States

#20 Mar 22, 2013
Ineptocracy
*_Ineptocracy_****(in-ep-tocí- ra-cy)- a system of government where the least

capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the

members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded

with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number

Of producers.
Obamanation

Sunset, LA

#21 Mar 22, 2013
frank wrote:
Ineptocracy
*_Ineptocracy_****(in-ep-tocí- ra-cy)- a system of government where the least
capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the
members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded
with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number
Of producers.
producers being the white race, who are leaving the USA in droves!
Humans against Blacks

Opelousas, LA

#22 Mar 22, 2013
the great white flight will allow the she boons and silver backs and bastard off springs to turn their gov't subsidized housing into ghettos. Of course, liberal nutcases will disagree. Blackness is the modern plague on our society.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cankton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who will be the next Chief of Police of Sunset. (May '14) Dec 17 Chief 14
Who is Lisa Pate (found dead near a Church Poi... (Jul '12) Dec 15 Reality check 292
WTF Cajun Harley???? Dec 11 John B 3
Cristle Duro Dec 10 linton 1
Matt Briscoe Dec 10 kush kush 1
Great Wall / El Torro Dec 4 Lil Bob 3
Community investors food baskets Dec 3 CP RESIDENT 3
Cankton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Cankton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Cankton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Cankton