First Prev
of 3
Next Last
tommy gwhizu

United States

#45 Oct 11, 2012
Roberts been slleping around on you for years now Wendy. I know because he told me himself. You deserve better.
Love to know

United States

#46 Oct 16, 2012
Well Tommy if you know so much then maybe you should contact Wendy and let her know what you know. All I will say is that if you don't really know anything you shouldn't open your mouth and say anything because I don't think there's room for more lies in this situation. I'm not saying it's not true because I don't know but I do know they are trying to work things out so if you're not 100% sure about what you're saying, please don't make things worse.
However if you do have information, please tell her. As you said she does deserve better.
tommy

Oklahoma City, OK

#47 Dec 16, 2012
He never told me her name but he had plenty of naked pics on his phone to show. Called her his girlfriend. Said he would usually meet up with her when Wendy used to work but since she don't work in opel no more he would leave home early and meet up with her before he went to work. I don't think they talk anymore though because he almost got caught and he doesn't want to screw up anymore than he already has. Thats all I know.
Love to know

Oklahoma City, OK

#48 Dec 26, 2012
That's very interesting bc u aren't the first person to mention pics. I just hope she finds out the truth soon no matter where it comes from bc she does deserve better and so does her kids. Its unfortunate that u couldn't tell her what u know in person. Its hard to believe anything u read on here since nobody says their real name. Can I ask how do u know Robert and where did u see these pics?
tommy

Norman, OK

#49 Jan 19, 2013
Used to work with him back when Wendy's dad died. I remember cause that's the reason he got fired. Saw them on his phone myself. Last time I talked to him he was talking about some blonde girl up by where his brother stays.
tommy

Oklahoma City, OK

#50 Jan 19, 2013
I am not posting anything else about this. If they trying than I shouldn't be butting in. I hope he fesses up so they can get on with it and figure it out. Nothing will be resolved until everything's out in the open. Made dat mistake myself. Best of luck to dem. I used to be friends with both of dem and now I'm not cause I found all this out and it was too hard to look Wendy in the face. So I'm out. Just wanting to clear my chest of this a bit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cankton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Woman Sun pitiful 3
Looking for a class mate Sun hmmm 2
aj Jul 3 Rachel 1
Lester Clavier Jun 29 Mrs HLCOMEAUX 2
AMERICAN FLAG and pledge in school Jun 28 Mrs HLCOMEAUX 1
Who is Lisa Pate (found dead near a Church Poi... (Jul '12) Jun 28 Disgusted 295
The Lavergne Family (Aug '12) Jun 27 Curious 6
More from around the web

Cankton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Cankton Mortgages