Next Last
Amen

Lafayette, LA

#70 Feb 26, 2013
Thank you, just wondering! Well said.
Just wondering

Branch, LA

#71 Feb 26, 2013
Amen, Thanks for agreeing with me. I think that Church Point should quit spreading rumors, and thank the Lord, that we are all are able to get up each morning, and live normal lives. There are so many unfortunate people in this little town of CP that need our prayers, so why does everyone mind everybody's business? As I said before I do not have a clue who these people are talking about, and personally I don't care. I will be praying for all of you guys, and no I am far from perfect, but I can say that I do respect myself, as well as all of you. May peace be with each and everyone of you. Please allow God to get into your hearts, because we were all created equal, and no one is perfect, and in the end we will all have to answer to God for our imperfections. Peace be with you all!!
Anonymous

United States

#72 Mar 1, 2013
CP sucks and no they have no life everybody knows everybody's business and yes I am from that trashy town think god I was not born there only lived there till I was 14-15 years old y'all r so nosey that ppl I don't even talk to know my business what kind of stuff is that like really y'all must have no life and yet there r a few that r my friends from cp but at least they stay out of ppl business like some of y'all
HAPPY

Jena, LA

#73 Mar 2, 2013
Hatersfyou wrote:
CP sucks and no they have no life everybody knows everybody's business and yes I am from that trashy town think god I was not born there only lived there till I was 14-15 years old y'all r so nosey that ppl I don't even talk to know my business what kind of stuff is that like really y'all must have no life and yet there r a few that r my friends from cp but at least they stay out of ppl business like some of y'all
Life is not about the town you live in.Every town in the United States have gossipers,lo lifes,drug users,theifs,immoral people,haters,bullies and so on.It is up to you what kind of people you surround yourself with.A good Christian church would be a good place to start,not the bar room!!!!
Not saying that all people that got to church are good christians but alot of them are!!!Praise Jesus!!!Choose your friends wisely!!!!
HAPPY

Jena, LA

#74 Mar 2, 2013
P.S.,You will have to turn loose of your hatred and forgive the ones that wronged you in order to be happy!!!
Dark dead angel

United States

#75 May 1, 2013
Cp sux and the ppl in it
DrSatan

United States

#76 May 1, 2013
Cp is the worse town ever nothing but haters two faced nosey ass ppl that have nothing to do u all sux

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cankton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cp police (Feb '16) 5 hr bh8ncp 13
Napa Auto Parts or Car Quest (Apr '09) Sep 22 h8 cq 17
dealers (Dec '15) Sep 19 pfffft 3
cricket castille (Apr '15) Sep 19 Church points finest 28
wanna be homewreckers Sep 17 get some act right 5
News Lavergne complains of treatment in prison (Feb '13) Sep 17 I hate stupid people 13
Charles Labbe Sep 15 honest 5

Cankton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cankton Mortgages