Repubs Keeping Women Down
BLAH BLAH

Lafayette, LA

#42 Jan 14, 2013
REALLY REPUPLICAN WOMEN ARE STRONG, WORK AND EDUCATE THEMSELVES TO ACHIEVE THIER GOALS IN LIVE. BUT REALLY AT THE END OF THE DAY IT DOES NOT MATTER WHAT PARTY YOU ARE ITS UP TO YOU TO MAKE THINGS BETTER FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY
Nukem

Basile, LA

#43 Jan 19, 2013
Please...war on women. Republicans keeping women down. Wow. You are a kool-aid drinking motard. If you think that Susan Rice behaved honorably by telling all those lies, we are all thankful that you aren't the moral arbiter for the universe. She fell on her sword to protect the real culprit - the little dictator himself - Dear Leader Barak.

The only people responsible for keeping women down are themselves. Quit trotting out excuses and playing the blame game for your failings. Take responsibility for yourself. Change your life, be an adult.

I could go on and on about this; the women card, the race card, the gun card, the gay marriage card. It's all crap. We all know it. All the democrats' positioning and posing on these issues are attempts to destroy the credibility of their political opponents - they are not based on either reality or truth. If they were sincere about it, the Obama administration would be full of women, black unemployment wouldn't be at 20%+ and we would be living a utopian dream.

Unfortunately for you, Barak and your fellow travelers, our economy is a mess, the national debt is more than $16 trillion, black unemployment is more than 20% and that silly health care plan is driving health insurance increases up by 20% and more this year.

I'll stop now, don't want to be responsible for you blowing a gasket and burning that little motor of yours.
CommonSense

Hammond, LA

#44 Jan 19, 2013
Nukem wrote:
Please...war on women. Republicans keeping women down. Wow. You are a kool-aid drinking motard. If you think that Susan Rice behaved honorably by telling all those lies, we are all thankful that you aren't the moral arbiter for the universe. She fell on her sword to protect the real culprit - the little dictator himself - Dear Leader Barak.
The only people responsible for keeping women down are themselves. Quit trotting out excuses and playing the blame game for your failings. Take responsibility for yourself. Change your life, be an adult.
I could go on and on about this; the women card, the race card, the gun card, the gay marriage card. It's all crap. We all know it. All the democrats' positioning and posing on these issues are attempts to destroy the credibility of their political opponents - they are not based on either reality or truth. If they were sincere about it, the Obama administration would be full of women, black unemployment wouldn't be at 20%+ and we would be living a utopian dream.
Unfortunately for you, Barak and your fellow travelers, our economy is a mess, the national debt is more than $16 trillion, black unemployment is more than 20% and that silly health care plan is driving health insurance increases up by 20% and more this year.
I'll stop now, don't want to be responsible for you blowing a gasket and burning that little motor of yours.
Yes, please stop! Seems like you have no common sense.

Again, turn off Fox News!

These people are getting rich off of making you people STUPID.
Nukem

Basile, LA

#45 Jan 19, 2013
I stopped because guessed(correctly it seems)that
nothing I could post would make you understand what is going on in this country. You are apparently a public school educated, foolish semi-adult who blames ill fortune on "people keeping you down."

Believe me, I am not trying to educate you or change your mind. Your are apparently ineducable and I am not Sisyphus. That task is too great for a mere mortal.

By the way, I don't watch Fox News. Nor do I watch DNCMSBC,CBS, ABC or CNN. Propaganda is not my cup of tea and I don't need to be told what to think.

You reacted just like a democrat. You blamed it on Fox News. Why didn't you bring up Rush, Mark Levin or perhaps Andrew Breitbart while you were at it.

Take your meds, cash your gov't check and chill.
Nukem

Basile, LA

#46 Jan 19, 2013
One more thing. About common sense. It is not common. You prove that.

I'm done with you now. I don't have time to pretend I am a special ed teacher.
CommonSense

Hammond, LA

#47 Jan 20, 2013
Nukem wrote:
One more thing. About common sense. It is not common. You prove that.
I'm done with you now. I don't have time to pretend I am a special ed teacher.
SPOKEN like a true "ARROGANT BULLY"!

Oh, I never thought you were a special ed teacher; rather the student.

Your whole rant is baseless and you know it. Can't prove anything, because none of it is TRUE.

I am retired. My assets paid off. No Gov't check here; rather I paid into the system when working.

If you had a REAL point, you would beable to post it with respect. FACT!

You people keep saying those on welfare and unemployment should "go get a job", where? Shouldn't that be what you are screaming about? Healthcare will be provided, you should be upset that the 1% don't provide it to their employees before profits.

Shouldn't women make the same rate of pay for the same work?
What about the Violence Against Women Act; Repubs dumped that already! Too worried about cutting taxes for the 1%.

People critized POTUS about not promoting women to the cabinet. When he tried (Susan Rice), the Repubs WOULD NOT approve her. They also bully the other women that were in the Cabinet (I guess they will go t Disneyland now). CLEAN OUT CONGRESS!!!!!!! Why keep sending old white men who still live in the 50's?

Turn off Fox News, get a clue or go sit in a corner.
Nice

Elton, LA

#48 Jan 20, 2013
Nukem wrote:
One more thing. About common sense. It is not common. You prove that.
I'm done with you now. I don't have time to pretend I am a special ed teacher.
Thanks for putting that internet troll in her place.She is such an ignoramus!!!She has the same disease that Odumbo is suffering from,they are both narcisus.
CommonSense

Hammond, LA

#49 Jan 20, 2013
Nice wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for putting that internet troll in her place.She is such an ignoramus!!!She has the same disease that Odumbo is suffering from,they are both narcisus.
Did your husband make you post that right before he reminded you he made the money and ran your life?
Nukem

Basile, LA

#50 Jan 20, 2013
One more time. The facts are on my side, not yours. I noticed you have no response to the state of the economy, black unemployment or the national debt (increased more than $6 trillion by your hero).

You jump up and claim to be living off your assets, on a retirement you paid for. Were you a teacher? A state employee? If so you are still living off the taxpayers. Where are the facts on which you supposedly stand? There are none, because the facts prove you wrong.

You are right about one thing, there are no jobs for the people on unemployment and welfare. The real unemployment rate is 23%- a product of Obama's policies. Don't blame Bush either, it never reached 7% when he was in office.

Don't tell me you are this or that, I know what you are; you scream your entitlement identity with every opinion you have. Move to Venezuela so you can cry on Chavez' grave when they bury him.

Why is everything someone else's fault with you people? Can't you stand up and take responsibility for your actions, your mistakes, your failings? It's a first step to being able to take credit for your successes. Grow up, be an adult and develop some self respect and others might start respecting you. And I am not talking about the fable of self esteem, either, that's failure candy for fools and if you have any sense at all you know that's true. Develop some self discipline, it's the first way station on the road to self respect.

I don't wish you any harm, but views like yours are a product of a brand of politics that is destructive in its very nature; the kind of liberalism espoused by the elite today and swallowed whole by people like you, brooks no opposition and seeks to destroy all dissenters. This is not good for you or the country. But the liberal elite has endorsed politics as a blood sport and identity politics as one of its nastiest pieces. They want you to feel oppressed and taken advantage of and want you to blame their political opponents - then you won't watch them while they strip you of every right you thought you were guaranteed in the Constitution. The game plan is old, but it has worked many times in other places and with people like you it's working again.
Nice

Elton, LA

#51 Jan 20, 2013
CommonSense wrote:
<quoted text>
Did your husband make you post that right before he reminded you he made the money and ran your life?
You must admit,you got owned.And you just got owned again by Nukems last post.Way to go Nukem,the truth is like a dagger for these libs!!!!
Black Holes

Covington, LA

#52 Jan 20, 2013
CommonSense wrote:
<quoted text>
Did your husband make you post that right before he reminded you he made the money and ran your life?
You again with the attacks on husbands. Are you so ugly you can't get a man? What is your problems with men?
AnotherShooting

Hammond, LA

#53 Jan 21, 2013
Nice wrote:
<quoted text>You must admit,you got owned.And you just got owned again by Nukems last post.Way to go Nukem,the truth is like a dagger for these libs!!!!
Speak English or go back to your home country.

Or is Stupid your first language? That would make sense.
CommonSense

Hammond, LA

#54 Jan 21, 2013
Black Holes wrote:
<quoted text>
You again with the attacks on husbands. Are you so ugly you can't get a man? What is your problems with men?
I didn't attack husbands; you just did by your post.

I just asked a question and, by your post, must have hit the bull's eye!
CommonSense

Hammond, LA

#55 Jan 21, 2013
Since 1968, "more Americans have died from gunfire than died in … all the wars of this country's history." 213,000 more, to be precise

In 2011, more people were murdered with knives, "hands or feet" or "clubs and hammers" than with any type of rifle. Correct, though handguns dwarf them all

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/

THE MORE POWER, THE MORE DEATH!!!!!!!!!!

The answer: Limit gun power to the general public or give everybody the same amount (make it a fair fight)!
CommonSense

Hammond, LA

#56 Jan 21, 2013
Your comments about POTUS and unemployment.

YOU CANNOT HAVE IT BOTH WAYS, moron.

Either tax rates are raised and the Gov't puts people back to work or private industry creates good jobs with benefits!

You keep forgetting that UNEARNED INCOME (motivates people NOT TO WORK nor create good jobs here in the US) is at a LOWER TAX rate than EARNED INCOME.

Turn off Fox News and do simple math. You cannot be too bright if you are willing to repeat without using one ounce of common sense. It will take you losing your job for you to get it, correct?
Nice

Jena, LA

#57 Jan 21, 2013
CommonSense wrote:
Since 1968, "more Americans have died from gunfire than died in … all the wars of this country's history." 213,000 more, to be precise
In 2011, more people were murdered with knives, "hands or feet" or "clubs and hammers" than with any type of rifle. Correct, though handguns dwarf them all
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/
THE MORE POWER, THE MORE DEATH!!!!!!!!!!
The answer: Limit gun power to the general public or give everybody the same amount (make it a fair fight)!
Troll,you are a complete dumbass,although it is sad when people become violent whether they use a gun,knife,hammer or whatever.Taking awaay guns wont change the evil we have in this world.The biggest evil in the world and the biggest cause of death is abortion condoned by the evil libtard democratic party!!!
Nice

Jena, LA

#58 Jan 21, 2013
CommonSense wrote:
Your comments about POTUS and unemployment.
YOU CANNOT HAVE IT BOTH WAYS, moron.
Either tax rates are raised and the Gov't puts people back to work or private industry creates good jobs with benefits!
You keep forgetting that UNEARNED INCOME (motivates people NOT TO WORK nor create good jobs here in the US) is at a LOWER TAX rate than EARNED INCOME.
Turn off Fox News and do simple math. You cannot be too bright if you are willing to repeat without using one ounce of common sense. It will take you losing your job for you to get it, correct?
Troll,how about not raising the taxes,instead just curtail spending!!!!You liberal morons jjust want tax and spend,are all of you stupid???
CommonSense

Hammond, LA

#59 Jan 21, 2013
Nice wrote:
<quoted text>Troll,you are a complete dumbass,although it is sad when people become violent whether they use a gun,knife,hammer or whatever.Taking awaay guns wont change the evil we have in this world.The biggest evil in the world and the biggest cause of death is abortion condoned by the evil libtard democratic party!!!
Calling you STUPID would be a compliment because your level of ignorance astounds me.

Murder (by abortion or guns, knives...) will NEVER go away; part of human nature with some. Banning assault (military style multi bullet) weapons will curtail the number of people killed in any one situation. Will give the advantage to the police.

What happened to your argument that guns were for hunting/protection?

Now, before you post again, THINK!
CommonSense

Hammond, LA

#60 Jan 21, 2013
Nice wrote:
<quoted text>Troll,how about not raising the taxes,instead just curtail spending!!!!You liberal morons jjust want tax and spend,are all of you stupid???
You really DON't read nor watch the news (Fox News is NOT a real news station; don't be fooled)!

Had good jobs been created when W. lowered the tax rate for the 1%, we would NOT be having this conversation. Lower tax rate on UNEARNED INCOME (motivates greed) causes costs (unemployment/welfare) to go up and the 1% wants the Middle Class and Working Poor to pay for it from their EARNED INCOME.

What spending "EXACTLY" do you want to cut? This will require you to get the budget and study it.

We are ALL WAITING!!!!!
From One Of Their Own

Covington, LA

#61 Mar 11, 2013
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/10/stev...

Steve Schmidt: Republican Party 'Doesn't Give Equal Opportunity To Women'

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cankton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cheater 7 hr CCB 2
Jackass May 25 fishing demonstra... 4
Napa Auto Parts or Car Quest (Apr '09) May 22 Flash_62 15
Shane cp cop May 19 church point alumni 9
Who is Lisa Pate (found dead near a Church Poi... (Jul '12) May 10 Atch37 298
Does anyone know how how Linda Dies died? May 3 Enquiring mind 1
cricket castille (Apr '15) Apr 28 The Judge 27
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cankton Mortgages