Stolen vehicle 2003 toyota 4runner

Stolen vehicle 2003 toyota 4runner

Posted in the Cankton Forum

Since: Mar 13

Dallas, TX

#1 Oct 9, 2017
Our 2003 dk grey toyota 4runner was stolen last friday if anyone sees this vehicle please notify sunset police department thank u
Cop Bunny

Absecon, NJ

#2 Oct 13, 2017
iloveufc31 wrote:
Our 2003 dk grey toyota 4runner was stolen last friday if anyone sees this vehicle please notify sunset police department thank u
I will let you know if I see it.
Iloveufc31

Lafayette, LA

#3 Oct 13, 2017
Cop Bunny wrote:
<quoted text>

I will let you know if I see it.
Thanks so much. I feel like its within 20 miles or so in the area off landry st. Where it was stolen becuz it had no gas and the range in miles before It wud run out of gas was 10 maybe 20 miles and the crack head probably didn't have money or audacity to stop for gas.
iloveufc31

Lafayette, LA

#5 Oct 26, 2017
better yet if someone sees it or knows anything contact the st landry parish sherrif office since sunset aint doin shit or arresting the guy who stole it
Incompetent

Ragley, LA

#6 Oct 27, 2017
The St Landry Parish Sheriff Department is a joke. They couldn't find there own a$$ if they had too. Look at this parish a prime example of nothing but drugs and crime.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cankton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vanicors 7 hr Poo-Yie 10
Dale Thibodeaux (Feb '10) Oct 4 Flash_62 47
Ike Richard Sep 24 Just curious 1
Cajun country Sep 24 Poo-Yie 2
Small Business saves America - Not Donald Trump (Feb '16) Sep 22 America The Beaut... 11
psychic card reader Sep '18 Mire 2
Best psychic in duson (Aug '11) Sep '18 carolw691 33

Cankton Jobs

Personal Finance

Cankton Mortgages