Since: Mar 08

Kenner, LA

#1 Mar 7, 2008
What is everyone's opinion on the Chief of Cankton?
Cankton Pride

El Dorado Springs, MO

#2 May 4, 2008
At first he was good , but then again they were all like that at first. Now it is a different story. We never see him out. We do see his officers though. I do know that alot of people are questioning his ability to do his job. I am now starting to believe that all of our chiefs end this way. I know that we are a very small town but the people did think they were electing someone that really cared.
goooo gators

El Dorado Springs, MO

#3 May 4, 2008
In response to how is the chief of police in cankton, he is not worth spit, he is a useless individual who has done nothing for the community and is a worthless police officer if you could even call him one. I have personally never seen him patrol and when the citizens call him for a complaint he never answers his phone and when they leave a voice mail he never calls them back and since when is it ok for him to use a town police car to go shopping in lafayette with his useless wife, they have personal vehicles why dont they go in them? because people he doesnt have to pay his gas the town does. The city council needs to wake up and see whats going on with this idiot. we didnt elect him we elected his stupid wife. We need to have a RECALL!!!!
skittles

El Dorado Springs, MO

#4 May 4, 2008
thank u GO gators someone has said it all!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Blackwell

El Dorado Springs, MO

#5 May 4, 2008
I agree with everyone he is a very dumb person, i doubt he can even write his name, probably has to have someone come and write the ticket for him
lost cause

AOL

#6 May 5, 2008
dammit. yall doing a lot of bitching about a man who gets paid $300 a month. If I was him, I would have to tell you to F off.

I guess he should spend his every waking moment serving and protecting you bunch of sorry sacs.

A man makes $300 a month as the chief...hell as anything, and you expect to see him all the time. yall some dumbasses.
Blackwell

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#7 May 5, 2008
well lost cause i guess you get what you pay for huh an ignorant person just like yourself....he shouldnt have taken the job anyway and leave it to the sheriffs dept. at least they patrol and answer calls for the people of cankton and not hit ignore on his phone when someone calls
too much

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#8 May 5, 2008
i agree with everyone except lost cause, you got that right lost cause and clueless....why dont you just shut up and sit down
too much

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#9 May 5, 2008
Also lost cause he shouldnt have taken the job as the chief its his job to work he knew how much his dumbass was getting, all he had to do was say NO i cant take the job it doesnt pay enough. hes the dumb one and so are you....dumbass
Cankton Pride

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#10 May 5, 2008
To address lost cause's response, we are not b*** about the chief, we are stating facts! He knew about the pay before he ran for election, and if he thought that $300 was not enough then he should not have run for election. I understand that $300 is nothing at all but he choose to run for the position. And about seeing him, I understand that he has to do others jobs to make ends meet, but once ot twice a week would be the appropriate thing for a chief to do, don't you think?
lost cause

AOL

#11 May 6, 2008
i love to see this when one person puts a bunch of post to make it look like the whole mob is mad. yep, dumbasses. IF YOU CAN DO BETTER, WHY DID YOU NOT RUN? If your dumbass can remember, no one ran the first election. WOW, you could have put your name in the hat and been the chief. BUT, you didn't. SO SHUT THE F UP. 2 years from now...wait, its appointed from now on. Maybe you will be able to prove to the powers that be that you will be around 24/7 for $300 a month.

I have to take back something from my last post. there is no yall...you are a dumbass
too much

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#12 May 6, 2008
sure lost cause anyone of us can do better than him why dont you run for chief ohhhh....wait your too stupid...dumbass..ohh and by the way a crackhead can do a better job than him.
gooo gators

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#13 May 6, 2008
WOW!!! lost cause why you getting so mad??? you must know the chief or be close to him???? why do you care that people think that hes a worthless chief you should feel safe because the Sheriffs office is patroling the town, I KNOW I DO THANK GOD!!!!
jellybelly

Morrow, LA

#14 May 6, 2008
I agree with everyone EXCEPT lost cause!!! Must be his #1 supporter!!! We all can agree that the Chief did a good job in the beginning but how is it going to be for the rest of his term. When officers who volunteer their time are risking their lives more than the Chief who gets paid, no matter the amount of money it is, and are out there doing the job that is to be done, I see a problem. Seems to me, that the town doesn't mean much to the Chief as he would like everyone to think. What happened to a man being a man. Why is it that he lets his spouse run his every move and make his every decision and then when the town starts showing concerns he steps up and acts like he is the Chief that everyone elected. Cankton is a little town and it does people good to know that we have some kind of law enforcement right in our backyards instead of waiting and hour or longer for the sheriffs department to show up for our emergencies but when our own Chief cant step up to the plate and show us that he is ready to to protect us anytime, then what is the use of having him in office. I think the position should go to the officers who don't look at how much money they would make by protecting our people b/c they make nothing already and are out there. The only reason they do it is b/c they have a caring heart and love this town we call HOME!!!
skittles

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#15 May 6, 2008
YOUUUU GOOOO JELLYBELLY!!!!! I agree with every word you wrote its pretty sad that a paid Chief of Police does MUCH LESS than an unpaid officer whos out their all the time, doing the grunt work and making the department look good (FOR FREE). My hats off to the unpaid officers of cankton you all deserve so much more and all you get is less,you all deserve a real chief of police not the joke thats in office now. you know I cant wait till the festival to see who will be working...most likely the unpaid officers, which is really sad...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cankton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Funeral Home Activity Wed Flash_62 3
Best psychic in duson (Aug '11) Apr 11 Treed73 29
drug bust????? (Nov '08) Mar 22 Palmer 24
Looking to get a pond dug on my property (Aug '09) Mar '18 hmmmm 30
who will be the next police Chief Mar '18 T Man 4
Best boiled crawfish Feb '18 Crawfish lover 1
Mardi Gras Feb '18 Wondering 1

Cankton Jobs

Personal Finance

Cankton Mortgages