shiny hat

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

i think that the pagan practice of sodomizing young men has a lot to do with the majority of the catholic customs and rituals based on pagan customs and rituals. read history people. when the catholic religion spread it only did so by adapting and changing to include pagans in it. those statues of Mary are actually the pagan fertility goddess. thats why she is always carrying a child. shes also WHITE. Christmas was changed to coincide with the winter solstice. Easter and all the eggs symbolizing fertility to coincide with spring festivities of the pagans. read it for yourself! research it!

later instead of adapting their religion to coincide with the customs and beliefs of whatever people they were trying to convert, they just brutally murdered them all. its history!

the bible is true. Jesus is real. god is real. but catholicism is a joke. catholicism was set up as a governing body. a one world government? no. Christians and especially the catholic church had better get it together because Christianity is the largest and most widespread religion in the world. Islam is a close second and with all this crap going on in the catholic church and the pope himself stepping down and either wanting no part in that debacle or in an effort to escape taking responsibility for his own actions as well as those who serve under him, the Muslims are going to take over.
HBO Documentary

Eunice, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

shiny hat wrote:
i think that the pagan practice of sodomizing young men has a lot to do with the majority of the catholic customs and rituals based on pagan customs and rituals. read history people. when the catholic religion spread it only did so by adapting and changing to include pagans in it. those statues of Mary are actually the pagan fertility goddess. thats why she is always carrying a child. shes also WHITE. Christmas was changed to coincide with the winter solstice. Easter and all the eggs symbolizing fertility to coincide with spring festivities of the pagans. read it for yourself! research it!
later instead of adapting their religion to coincide with the customs and beliefs of whatever people they were trying to convert, they just brutally murdered them all. its history!
the bible is true. Jesus is real. god is real. but catholicism is a joke. catholicism was set up as a governing body. a one world government? no. Christians and especially the catholic church had better get it together because Christianity is the largest and most widespread religion in the world. Islam is a close second and with all this crap going on in the catholic church and the pope himself stepping down and either wanting no part in that debacle or in an effort to escape taking responsibility for his own actions as well as those who serve under him, the Muslims are going to take over.
I agree.

Most don't know that the Bible was the Law of the Land once. With so many different religions, the US separted Church and State. Also, the Mafia was a big part of the Catholic Church for years.

If the Catholic Church is to survive, HUGE changes need to take place. The changes need to be aligned with GOD (treat others as you would have them treat you). Religion guides your spiritual life and Gov't laws your civil. Both must be followed.
shiny hat

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

not talking.about the bible being the law of the land. im talking about the catholic church being the law of the land. like king such.and such said the catholic church was the official church of ______. so all of a sudden.everyone is a convert right? wrong! the.church did not convert them. they converted the church.

old testament was law. there are still Jews who observe the old testament rules. new testament was never law. see how just about NOBODY follows the new testament? catholic church was a governing body.
shiny hat

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

America didnt "separate" church and state seeing that there "so many religions". America was founded by people who.did not want to be told that they had to belong to the church of England. it was founded by people who wanted religious freedom. the pilgrims were puritans. there was no such animal as mormon until later on. and the Muslims didnt much get here until we brought over africans as slaves.

only point being yes, Christians started this country. they came here before any government was established at all. and when they.did establish government they.made damned sure that their.gov ernment didnt name on official religion because thats exactly what they came here fleeing from. thats the actual issue with church and state. lots of people want to site prayers in school as an example. thats a bad example. prayer in school is more of a matter of limiting religious freedom than it is about ensuring freedom.
government says "we're not getting in that" but then they do get in it. they should let the school system handle that. the school system should say "we're not getting in that" so if the Muslim parents dont want their Muslim children to be influenced by the.Christian majority they can take their child out of public funded.public school and put them in a muslim private school like christians send their kids to Christian private schools. and no its not just catholic schools.

i always found it funny that even throughout high.school and into.college it was common for people to ask me are you catholic or are you Christian. all kinds of Catholics were "getting saved". why is that?

point is this country.was founded by.Christians. they were NOT catholic.
yes

Lafayette, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Priests have a God complex, and in turn, think that they are above sin and can get away with what they do. They are referred to as "father" and are believed to be able to forgive our sins..need I say more? Th
HBO Documentary

Eunice, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

http://www.uncp.edu/home/canada/work/allam/16...

Religion in Colonial America

Separation of Church and State in America.
Was Not separate in Europe.

http://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Bible-Ver...

Bible Verses About Law of the Land
guesswhoshere

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

HBO Documentary wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, he is in JAIL! So should the priests that committed crimes! Agree?
i absolutely agree. my point is only GOD judges & its not possible for anyone to read GOD's mind & assume what he thinks about anyone r anything. i don't worship priests i follow my religion but what a priest did does not discourage me from my own, personal relationship w GOD. catholic church is not the generic one. it is the MOTHER CHURCH!
HBO Documentary

Opelousas, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

guesswhoshere wrote:
<quoted text> i absolutely agree. my point is only GOD judges & its not possible for anyone to read GOD's mind & assume what he thinks about anyone r anything. i don't worship priests i follow my religion but what a priest did does not discourage me from my own, personal relationship w GOD. catholic church is not the generic one. it is the MOTHER CHURCH!
It is the Mother Church to Catholics only! And boy does Mother have issues. Your post cuts to the core of religion. It is more about your belief and following God than human beings. Most agree with this.

It just seems to me that anytime so much money is involved, greed takes over. I firmly believe that the reason the Vatican is hiding so much is because the Church cannot afford to pay damages on the findings of last year's report. Probably alot of priests/cardinals would be going to jail.

It was horrible what happened to the victims and they deserve phych help, but not to be made millionaires. That was not the intention of the men who brought lawsuits in the first place. It was about stopping this criminal act and getting help for the victims. The Vatican was wrong in hiding for so long; only made things worse.
PopeGoneWild

Opelousas, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

http://www.charter.net/news/read.php...

Pope's foot-washing final blow for traditionalists

What is the Pope doing washing the feet of 2nd class citizens? Has he gone wild? Or did he get a clue?
Libtard

Arnaudville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

PopeGoneWild wrote:
http://www.charter.net/news/re ad.php?rip_id=%3CDA5AVPNO1%40n ews.ap.org%3E&ps=1018
Pope's foot-washing final blow for traditionalists
What is the Pope doing washing the feet of 2nd class citizens? Has he gone wild? Or did he get a clue?
Ignorant and a bigot to, boot.
PopeGoneWild

Opelousas, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Libtard wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignorant and a bigot to, boot.
What? do you think women are 2nd class citizens too? The last Pope certainly did.

If the Catholic Church (like USA) is to survive and thrive, it needs to change. The old writings/teachings were for the "old" times.

God loves all his children the same! Believe it or not, does not "class" them!
guesswhoshere

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

HBO Documentary wrote:
<quoted text>
It is the Mother Church to Catholics only! And boy does Mother have issues. Your post cuts to the core of religion. It is more about your belief and following God than human beings. Most agree with this.
It just seems to me that anytime so much money is involved, greed takes over. I firmly believe that the reason the Vatican is hiding so much is because the Church cannot afford to pay damages on the findings of last year's report. Probably alot of priests/cardinals would be going to jail.
It was horrible what happened to the victims and they deserve phych help, but not to be made millionaires. That was not the intention of the men who brought lawsuits in the first place. It was about stopping this criminal act and getting help for the victims. The Vatican was wrong in hiding for so long; only made things worse.
what is your obcession with catholic church. if u feel so strongly about it, then think & talk about something else, dude
guesswhoshere

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

oh, maybe u are angry that priest didn't moleste you? Thats it!!
HBO Documentary

Opelousas, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

guesswhoshere wrote:
<quoted text> what is your obcession with catholic church. if u feel so strongly about it, then think & talk about something else, dude
What, still cannot handle the truth?

Are you one of those nasty sick priests? Nervous you will get caught?
Relationship not religion

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Monsignor Mouton knew Gilbert Gauthe had problems with young altar boys. His solution to this was moving priest's bedroom to upstairs of rectory in Esther to make boys less accessible. Sickening! What man of God does this?
pineville

Pineville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Priests should be allowed to marry. Case solved.
HBO Documentary

Church Point, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

pineville wrote:
Priests should be allowed to marry. Case solved.
I agree, but it would have to go for the gay priests too.

Maybe if they found a partner, they would leave the kids alone. If not, put them in jail; they are criminals!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cankton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
driving instructor 1 hr mad mom minus money 4
Joseph Blake Jeanis 5 hr Missing him 3
Bashing The Poor (Dec '13) 10 hr churchpointplaya 45
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 12 hr Important Person 3,046
Who will be the next Chief of Police of Sunset. Wed Chad Primeaux 12
coach stelly for mayor (May '12) Tue Rambo 25
topix Aug 25 Cody 3
•••
•••
Cankton Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Cankton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000