Posted in the Cankton Forum

Anonymous

United States

#1 Feb 4, 2013
She a stalker
haha

Opelousas, LA

#2 Jun 9, 2013
must agree and that's all cuz shes miserable with her own damn life she ran out of people to use so now shes lost and confused as always lookingfor a hand out cuz shes too damn lazy to work.If she wud spend half the tme working that she spends trying to make shit she wud not be the MISERABLE B@@@H SHE IS
haha

Opelousas, LA

#3 Jun 9, 2013
Totally agree shes to damn miserable and lazy to get a job so she stalks t pass her time a waste her gas on people she says she don't LIKE lol if u don't like them y so interested in wat they doing u stupid B@@@h ?Get a life ,a man ,and a job off your own and leave others alone u wasting ur time cuz WE don't care about ur crazy a%%
haha

Opelousas, LA

#4 Jun 9, 2013
Who wud waste gas on ppl they say they do not like at the cost gas is today ONLY a stupid ignorant poor a&& b***h like her .....go to work as u learned putting ur stinky p***y on the street gets u no wheres one time with ur stinky unclean a$$ and they running lmao
ladygaga

Sunset, LA

#5 Jun 11, 2013
In another post it says she smells like rotten fish guts. I'd say she should get checked!
nancy

Los Angeles, CA

#6 Jun 11, 2013
brittney if ur reading thise look im sorry for the mean and very hurtful things ive said about u hope some day u can forgive me even though u yourself have called me nasty names many times and threatened to kick my teeth in. but its cool so im sorry on my part if u r reading this. and to the ppl who made this stop this stop cyber bulling this poor girl mean woman cause shes in her 20s i have done it and im ashamed because i know how it feels to be cyber bulled on topix. so ppl if u have a heart stop this now and remove this forum. do the right thing plz! this is slander and bullying ! how u yall like it if someone this this to yall,?? i bet yall wouldnt like it. well i can only tell yall i did it and its been done to me and its not right. so god bless u poor souls.
own business

Oklahoma City, OK

#7 Jun 11, 2013
leave other people alone. if you dont like someone fine! but what good does it do to attempt to publicly embarrass someone on the internet? does it really make you feel better?
own business

Oklahoma City, OK

#8 Jun 11, 2013
nancy wrote:
brittney if ur reading thise look im sorry for the mean and very hurtful things ive said about u hope some day u can forgive me even though u yourself have called me nasty names many times and threatened to kick my teeth in. but its cool so im sorry on my part if u r reading this. and to the ppl who made this stop this stop cyber bulling this poor girl mean woman cause shes in her 20s i have done it and im ashamed because i know how it feels to be cyber bulled on topix. so ppl if u have a heart stop this now and remove this forum. do the right thing plz! this is slander and bullying ! how u yall like it if someone this this to yall,?? i bet yall wouldnt like it. well i can only tell yall i did it and its been done to me and its not right. so god bless u poor souls.
agree!
ladygaga

Sunset, LA

#9 Jun 11, 2013
I'm sorry 2. I shouldn't have repeated anything to feed to peoples hatefulness and stupidity. That's gossiping and that's a sin.

Sorry
daaanngggg

United States

#10 Jun 13, 2013
Ain't she that weird Gothic chick. Used to be hot what's up with her now
nancy

United States

#11 Jun 14, 2013
ya'll leave brittney alone sure some of these things r true but ya'll are all bullies!!! i bet if she was talking bad about ya'll ! ya'll wouldnt like it now would yall????? no so STOP THE CYBER-BULLYING !!!!! yes i know brittney is some what not trustworthy but she's a good mother. so stop this now!!! stop slandering this poor girl's name on topix go talk about yall own pathetic boring lives. ya'll took the time just to talk about this one person! shame on all of ya'll and no im not defending her! im just saying stop the bullying. and no im not any different i have done the same and im not proud of myself but im working on that. so yall need to learn to not do this to people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cankton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brittny Beals (Oct '13) 6 hr coy tatum 7
Who is Steven Hazel Thu C.P. 1
racist church point topix (Mar '14) Dec 23 Facto Juan 5
Who will be the next Chief of Police of Sunset. (May '14) Dec 17 Chief 14
Who is Lisa Pate (found dead near a Church Poi... (Jul '12) Dec 15 Reality check 292
WTF Cajun Harley???? Dec 11 John B 3
Cristle Duro Dec 10 linton 1

Flood Watch for St Landry Parish was issued at December 27 at 4:59AM CST

Cankton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Cankton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Cankton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Cankton

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]