what a shame

Coffeyville, KS

#1 Jun 5, 2012
I noticed something last night at the ball games. There were three different coaches on their phones while they were on the field "coaching". I cant believe these coaches cant put the cell phones down for one hour to coach their team. One coach managed to cost his team two runs because he was talking on his phone instead of coaching third base. We pay for our kids to play ball so they can learn and have fun playing the sport. It is important to our kids, and for the coaches to be texting and calling people while they are on the field....well that's just a shame. Brett should make it a rule to not have cell phones on the field. To me, it just shows you coaches don't care about the kids or the game, and that your their just out of obligation.
Absolute disgrace

United States

#2 Jun 5, 2012
Here here!!! It's definitely a problem. I think technology should have stopped at central heat and air!!! Kids are fat, parents are lazy, and the main reason is the good ole cell phone!!! Kids of all ages have cell phones, running around, texting each other, SEXTING with Lord knows who!!! Those coaches were probably SEXTING on the field while their wives were in the stands with baby, I just can't believe all the SEXTING!!! The other day I saw bisexual teens SEXTING at the gazebo and as I watched I saw a few more bisexual teens SEXTING on the tennis courts, bisexual coaches were going down the corkscrew naked SEXTING, and in the sand box I saw more SEXTING taking place.
DIY

Wichita, KS

#3 Jun 5, 2012
If you don't like the way the coaches are coaching, tell them about it or volunteer yourself. Or would that not give you the same satisfaction your righteous indignation does?
what a shame

United States

#4 Jun 5, 2012
I did volunteer stupid. I have three kids so I'm not able to coach three teams at once. So since you don't know what your talking about shut your loser mouth. Your probably one of the pathetic coaches I'm talking about.
DIY

Wichita, KS

#5 Jun 5, 2012
There is no way in hell I could be one of the coaches you were talking about because I wouldn't waste my time putting my kids in a Caney "wreck" league.

And again, why didn't you open your pie hole to the coaches "you were talking about"? Figure they would tell your stank ass to go sit down and shut up?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
grocery store? Jan 29 American Independent 5
Tyro Cultist Church (Jul '14) Jan '18 Mia 51
Who would ya do?!? (Jan '12) Jan '18 nostalgic 13
Elk lake Dec '17 The Real Bob 3
Body rub? Dec '17 Randy 2
Too many hoes in town (Aug '17) Nov '17 Rudy 5
hottest chicks (Jul '09) Nov '17 Helen 34

Caney Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance