cvhs cheer leader
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
wanting to know

Coffeyville, KS

#1 Feb 22, 2011
What happened to the topic about the cheer leader.
Just Sayin

Stratford, OK

#2 Feb 22, 2011
the entire thread and all comments were pulled by who i wonder
tom petters

Coffeyville, KS

#3 Feb 22, 2011
who freaking cares. you people need to get over it. and get on with your life. and also stop hideing behind your computer. if you wana talk shit at least post your name, and whats bad is have of you are parents. you talk shit, but i see you at the games and you cheer, these cheerleaders on. and you say the had a nice dance last night. witch they did. but dont be two face.
i used to go to this school way back when, and this shit happen all the time. just get over it. and also go ahead and start bashing my comment i couldnt take it anymore. have a nice day and post you real names for now on.
Tom Petters
claremore,ok
tom sucks a peter

Coffeyville, KS

#4 Feb 22, 2011
why dont u get on with your life smartass. who freaking cares. why are you talkin bout it if it dont care. your prob just one of those snobby ass bitches from the class of 2011. their bitchiest adn nastiest girls theyve ever had. they think thier badasses. worthlesss bullies..they are whats wrong with schools and cheer coach has always been a bitch bout everythng. she deserves to be fired and sued by the girls parents. i mean come on sit there and let shit like that go on. put a childs life at risk. its already risky enough.wanst surprised wen i heard bout this.sounds like sumtin a snob bitch would teach cheerleaders
reader

Coffeyville, KS

#5 Feb 23, 2011
tom sucks a peter wrote:
why dont u get on with your life smartass. who freaking cares. why are you talkin bout it if it dont care. your prob just one of those snobby ass bitches from the class of 2011. their bitchiest adn nastiest girls theyve ever had. they think thier badasses. worthlesss bullies..they are whats wrong with schools and cheer coach has always been a bitch bout everythng. she deserves to be fired and sued by the girls parents. i mean come on sit there and let shit like that go on. put a childs life at risk. its already risky enough.wanst surprised wen i heard bout this.sounds like sumtin a snob bitch would teach cheerleaders
Go back to school and learn how to spell. Better yet, get a better education, because your paragraph sounds pretty ignorant.
reader

Coffeyville, KS

#6 Feb 23, 2011
tom petters wrote:
who freaking cares. you people need to get over it. and get on with your life. and also stop hideing behind your computer. if you wana talk shit at least post your name, and whats bad is have of you are parents. you talk shit, but i see you at the games and you cheer, these cheerleaders on. and you say the had a nice dance last night. witch they did. but dont be two face.
i used to go to this school way back when, and this shit happen all the time. just get over it. and also go ahead and start bashing my comment i couldnt take it anymore. have a nice day and post you real names for now on.
Tom Petters
claremore,ok
Again, I would judge this statement; however, there is no IGNORANT ICON!
bull pucky

United States

#7 Feb 23, 2011
Tom Petters, when did you go to school in Caney?
reader

Coffeyville, KS

#8 Feb 23, 2011
bull pucky wrote:
Tom Petters, when did you go to school in Caney?
I'm betting Tom Petters dropped out in 8th grade!
irrate in coffeyville

United States

#9 Feb 23, 2011
Ok. This post is just getting juvenile, which kind of destroys any credible function it has. Later today I'm going to make a Facebook group to organize against the Deals. We will go to KSHAAA and the Dept of Ed until they are either forcibly removed or there is enough political pressure on the board. We will picket and organize.
here all day

United States

#10 Feb 23, 2011
DEAL WITH DEAL! DEAL WITH DEAL! DEAL WITH DEAL! I am with you "irrate!"
irrate in coffeyville

United States

#11 Feb 23, 2011
Oh yeah, and BTW, Caney Schools have a zero tolerance bullying policy. In this instance I don't even believe anyone got suspended. This not only puts the victim and her parents in an extremely actionable positon, but also puts ANY student that is disciplined from this point on for bullying in an actionable position as well.
nosey out of towners

Coffeyville, KS

#12 Feb 23, 2011
irrate in coffeyville wrote:
Ok. This post is just getting juvenile, which kind of destroys any credible function it has. Later today I'm going to make a Facebook group to organize against the Deals. We will go to KSHAAA and the Dept of Ed until they are either forcibly removed or there is enough political pressure on the board. We will picket and organize.
If you are from Coffeyville then it also makes your little "protest" against anyone on or in the Caney school not credible either. It's up to Caney to make a difference in their schools. Hell, you don't even have the right to vote in Caney. Get a life in Coffeyville where you live.
JustSoYouKnow

Coffeyville, KS

#13 Feb 23, 2011
I know a couple of girls who got I.S.S for talking about another girl on facebook while they were at home. They did not mention any names and they still got the I.S.S, yet things are done like this and no one gets punished. There is something definately wrong with Caney schools.
irrate in coffeyville

United States

#14 Feb 23, 2011
I have family in Caney Schools and graduated from there, so no, I'm not just some "nosy out of towner," ass. Further, it is blatantly clear than Caney lacks the capability to change on its own or hold each other accountable because these types of issues have been goinmg on in caney schools for years.
nosey out of towners

Coffeyville, KS

#15 Feb 23, 2011
irrate in coffeyville wrote:
I have family in Caney Schools and graduated from there, so no, I'm not just some "nosy out of towner," ass. Further, it is blatantly clear than Caney lacks the capability to change on its own or hold each other accountable because these types of issues have been goinmg on in caney schools for years.
Oh you have family in Caney schools, so that gives you some special treatment on what you think they should do. What a moron. I have family in and that graduated from MO schools, doesn't mean I have or should have any say in how they run their schools. You are NOT as important as you have convinced yourself that you are. Coffeyville schools have more than enough issues to deal with and correct themselves, perhaps you should focus on YOUR town's issues and back off other towns business. The fact is as an out of towner, you DON'T get a voice in Caney school business. Wake up and realize your importance is self made and self important ONLY, it is NOTHING to Caney.
irrate in coffeyville

United States

#16 Feb 23, 2011
As long as I have loved ones that go to Caney it is my business. It will also be Topeka's business by the end of the day. I like how you derail the conversation away from the actual issue, you know- the screwed up nature of Vicki Deal, David Deal, and the school system that turns the other cheek to my place of residence. Real condusive..
here all day

United States

#17 Feb 23, 2011
Hey nosey.....get bent! who care where you are from. I could be from Alaska and still think this is one messed up deal. When it makes national news and people have an opinion are you going to have that same redneck hillbilly attitude?? What happens in Caney stays in Caney attitudes is what got us all here in the first place. Keep fighting the good fight irrate in Coffeyville. Pretty sad that people outside of town care more about our children's safety than Caney's own. I am in your corner.
javachiponmyshou lder

United States

#18 Feb 23, 2011
I just emailed state board of ed with all of the details that I have been given from confidential sources. I gave them my number and begged them to call me so let's hope they do.
nosey out of towners

Coffeyville, KS

#19 Feb 23, 2011
Coffeyville has far bigger issues than Caney and irrate wants to focus on Caney! Coffeyville kids are students at Caney because Coffeyville is so messed up the parents pulled them out and took them to Caney. I'm not saying irrate doesn't have a right to an opinion on the matter and I am certainly NOT supporting the Deal's on the matter. I'm just saying that Coffeyville residents have NO vote in Caney school matters so irrate is overstepping the line. Do you really think things in Caney will change because some irrate person in Coffeyville doesn't approve? Caney residents have to change the system in Caney. They voted these people in and they have to get them out.
Chris Fn Vaughn

Dayton, OH

#20 Feb 23, 2011
Im not debating many of these issues that are open to interpretation. Who knows the extent of the bullying...how long it went on..what it really consisted of. Was the young girl tied up AGAINST her will? I dont know....and thats a seperate matter to be handled and inverstigated. The issue that really cannot be disputed is the supervision, or LACK THERE OF. Coaches are there for a reason. I understand adults may not be able to watch over these kids every second, but teaching them the right way, and what NOT TO do should be a priority. Im guessing this tape job on the young girl took more than a few seconds...and too see a dozen girls who have been "trained" to cheer, all think this is a good idea...shows a lack of teaching and leadership. I dont see how this can be debated. Lets use some common sense here people. Try as you may...debating this will just show your ignorance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
grocery store? Jan 29 American Independent 5
Tyro Cultist Church (Jul '14) Jan '18 Mia 51
Who would ya do?!? (Jan '12) Jan '18 nostalgic 13
Elk lake Dec '17 The Real Bob 3
Body rub? Dec '17 Randy 2
Too many hoes in town (Aug '17) Nov '17 Rudy 5
hottest chicks (Jul '09) Nov '17 Helen 34

Caney Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance