Comments
41 - 60 of 60 Comments Last updated May 21, 2014
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
citizen

Canby, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42
Nov 7, 2011
 
its pretty obvious this post came straight form the staff of HPD headquarters
Hubbard Resident for life wrote:
Hubbard has an extremely low amount of crime thanks to the consistant fine work by the police department. Hubbard is a great place to live because it is a safe place to raise a family. If you are having trouble with the police here, it is because you have done something to call attention to yourself that would concern any police officer that is paid to enforce the laws & protect the comunity anywhere.Obey the laws & be respectful to others and you will not have trouble with anyone in this town, including the police. I am proud to call Hubbard home & proud of the fine hard working Hubbard Police Department. I am retired and appreciate the fine service I have always experienced from the Hubbard Police.
Also the McCain family has always been helpful making Hubbard a great place to live. I have always supported Tom McCain for Mayor & I will continue to do so.
citizen

Canby, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43
Nov 7, 2011
 
we all tried to see your point of view....but no one can get their head that far up their ass!!!
Dear Coach wrote:
Gotta say - yep they must be swamped with stuff to do like picking on you cause your hat's to low. Really come on - and covered license plate sounds like a violation to me. Can you see in your review mirror or do you not have one on your vehicle. You guys all crack me up!~ Come live in my city and see what it's like to be stopped and jacked with all the time! Whats the population of Hubbard like 4000? and here on this page is a few of individuals that want to bitch because they violate the law and get police attention. Seems even you say that they do a good job patrolling the neighborhoods, so when they see something wrong they act. Sounds like great police work to me.. I agree with PD Supporter. Grow up, obey the rules it doesn't matter if you're red,green,black,white,transpar ent,brown,orange,blue - obey the law and you won't get attention! Pretty simple to me and since you coach at a high school seems you'd be smart enough to know that.
citizen

Canby, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44
Nov 7, 2011
 
bull...you can indeed, understand what was trying to be said...and oh yes you were making fun of them...wow...you talk your shit and then try to lie out of it...nice...
Dollyboons wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe that telling someone you can't understand what they are saying is making jest.... If it is then yes I jest!!!
I am neither a cop nor cops wife, I'm not related to any cops, about the closest relation to a cop I have, is my cousins husband is a prison guard at osp, but I have never meet him.
And I'm not 100% sure what it was I was feeling so "bad" about, that I needed to make myself feel better, by telling someone I couldn't understand them, that's just stupid!
gone but not forgoten

Oregon City, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45
Nov 7, 2011
 
My son was recently visiting some of his friends who live in Hubbard. His friend told him the hpd was harassing him not too long ago and stated that we haven't forgotten about your friend,(my son)!!! We moved out of town, because of all the harassment about 2 years ago!! unbelievable!!i agree with you on their mafia style ,, they are not interested in helping anyone. their goal is to destroy you. I really believe that!
citizen wrote:
Hubbard has always been well known for its Mafia style police force. If you're not from around here, it's hard to imagine a place where the public servants feed so viciously on their citizens. They serve only themselves. They lie and slander under oath and somehow the local judge backs them. They must know that their days are numbered. Something this twisted and unjust can't hide much longer.
gone but not forgoten

Oregon City, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46
Nov 7, 2011
 
I have had so many negative experiences to share about the hubbard police, i wouldn't have enough room or time to post it all. They have opened windows at night to look inside my house, ran around my house at night to spy on us to see what we were up to. looking through someones windows at night would land my butt in jail!! Dreyden and his henchmen should all lose their jobs!!
Son of Bruce

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47
Nov 23, 2011
 
As a now grown man, i was raised in Hubbard. This fact is not one that I am particularly proud of. The state of things in that town are despicable. The police have run of the town and are backed but corrupt "politicians" and judges. I have since moved from Hubbard and always feel on edge even when passing through the small town. I don't know if it is all the memories of harassment and deformation or just flat out nervous that I too, like many of you, may become a victim of Hubbard's band of thugs. None of the "police officers" are decent. It seems that if you are a degenerate with a badge and some kind of vendetta or complex you gravitate toward Hubbard and the department takes them all in. My family that are still in the area are routinely attacked and tormented by these bullies. Until the city comes together and finally elects an upstanding person to help run that town and run that joke of a police force out of that town things will not and cannot get better. I am officially ashamed to admit that I am from the great little town of Hubbard.
Annoyed Teenager

Woodburn, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#48
Dec 20, 2011
 
The Hubbard Police Are Faggots. They Pulled Me Over Because Of My Last Name. Stupid Officer Nelson Pulled Me Over At Five AM While I Was On My Property. Tard. I Live On The Same Block As City Hall And Officer Bentley Creeps On My Brothers, You Know Why.? Because Of Our Last Name. I Say Hubbard Police Force Should Be Shut Down -____-
Smart Citizen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49
Feb 2, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

You guys are a bunch of little bitches. If you think HPD is preying on you it's probably because you deserve it.

Grow up...Hubbard is a great town...I am all for HPD running your dumb asses out of it!
citizen

Stayton, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50
Mar 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

You can sure tell which posts are made by the police themselves, their days are numbered and they know it!
somethingaintrig ht

Hubbard, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#51
Jun 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

I just have a hard time with the money this tiny town spends on law enforcement. I would bet all together its well over a half million annually. 99E is a state route and the state police should be responsible. They spend more every year and arrests increase. Shouldn't crime be declining? There was no crimes in this town until they increased money spending on the police department. And we have a crime dog? You got to be kidding me. There's the real criminals in Hubbard. City hall. All of it.
Cryingshame

Wilsonville, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52
Jun 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I was not really surprised to read many of the comments about Hubbard and the police department. It reminds me of the Craigslist Rants and Rave section. Most comments raving about the police are accused to be police officers or reated to them. Most comments ranting about the police seem to be complaining about frequent negative contacts that are the likely result of their own actions.
I don't see anything but a bunch of name calling and vague allegations without any specific detail or substance.
Many of the posts seem to be well spoken and educated and not so surprisingly, they support or appreciate the city.
Many of the negative posts from people complaining about the city are poorly written and suggest a minimal level of education or intellect.
To those who can't find anything positive about hubbard, try moving to Portland or Seattle. See if your anti social behaviors and or beliefs are any more tolerated by the local police.
Here's a suggestion to the ones who have trouble formulating an intelligent or articulate argument. Grow up, quit smoking dope and get a job or go back to school. If your not roaming the streets at all hours of the day and night, I doubt you'll ever see the police. Do something to improve yourself and your community.
Jesus wept!
Captain Reality

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#53
Nov 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

somethingaintright wrote:
I just have a hard time with the money this tiny town spends on law enforcement. I would bet all together its well over a half million annually. 99E is a state route and the state police should be responsible. They spend more every year and arrests increase. Shouldn't crime be declining? There was no crimes in this town until they increased money spending on the police department. And we have a crime dog? You got to be kidding me. There's the real criminals in Hubbard. City hall. All of it.
Their budget is actually 1 million annually...and I believe the dog is funded privately...so you don't really have any bitching rights there. Those guys work hard and keep the shit (meaning most of the morons who post on here) off our streets...HPD has my support as a citizen of Hubbard.
mohpd

Willamina, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#54
Dec 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Bentley needs to find a new line or work. He is a nervous wreck because he cannot sleep thinking about his corrupt, criminal, and dangerous actions that destroy lives. Karma has it's balance to make things right on the 5 - 6 criminal's hiding behind a badge. They know who they are. There will be someone that will let them run with there own rope and soon right over the cliff. New leadership is needed and sgt. Gill and his wolf pack need to move on. Beautiful thing about what goes around comes around is they have dug there own graves, now they will move into it. Hubbard is a great town outside of the big city. What the people want is our city limits secure, and the criminals that pass through to make it a one way trip. Not the current fantasy of gas guzzling suvs a 98% white population of senior citizens, no civil liberties, and pensions that bring 6 figures after 20 years retired at 55.... Never happen with misconduct, civil damages, criminal actions
Dalai Lama

Wilsonville, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#55
Jan 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

"Sometimes one creates a dynamic impression by saying something, and sometimes one creates as significant an impression by remaining silent."
Mexican with long hair

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56
Sep 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The police in Hubbard have nothing else better to do than harass people who live there. If you ask me they have little man syndrome or Barny Fife syndrome. This town is too small for do nothing for this city cops!!
Just moved here

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#57
Sep 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Too many cops in this small town. There are 3000 people living in Hubbard and we have ten police officers. That's 300 per one. I say that there are too many cops for this small town. So naturally they are going to harass the good people of Hubbard because they are bored. But when there is a real crime like robbery they don't follow up on it. Worthless waste of hard earned tax money. Hubbard city needs to unite and get rid of the useless money soaken police. We don't need a Barny Fife.
threatened

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#58
Oct 28, 2013
 
You can sure tell that the Hubbard PD keeps tabs on this site. I'm sure it's not some random citizens defending their actions. It's obvious by their tone and temper. "Thanks to all who post here"! Your voices are being heard.
It's too bad there isn't A place where all could share that wasn't polluted by the police. Ever since I first posted I have been harassed and ticketed to the point where I lost my license. Justice doesn't prevail in Hubbard.
the force

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#59
Oct 28, 2013
 
Smart Citizen wrote:
You guys are a bunch of little bitches. If you think HPD is preying on you it's probably because you deserve it.
Grow up...Hubbard is a great town...I am all for HPD running your dumb asses out of it!
Anderson? "hey it is you", I'm a hubbard cop too! I love smearing these little bitches don't you?
Hey come on

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#60
Feb 25, 2014
 
Does anyone have any useful thoughts on this problem? I mean we've all been thinking about it right? We just need to put our heads together and do something that we can look back on and say "I was part of that!", when the citizen's said "no more", and took back their god (and country) given liberty'!:)
Anderson is a fairy

Beaverton, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#61
May 21, 2014
 

Judged:

1

the force wrote:
<quoted text> Anderson? "hey it is you", I'm a hubbard cop too! I love smearing these little bitches don't you?
Officer Anderson is certainly one of a kind, his little pot belly protruding just enough that he is unable to see his chode in the shower, his lust for fat mexican women, the way he use to waddle when he'd chase me through the grass. His quick wit and charm are impeccable. The relationship we shared during the time I lived in Hubbard was truly beautiful. He always made sure to stop me whether I was driving or walking so we could chat and of course so he could cop a feel. He would even come to my school and say hi, I know in my heart ill always be his favorite bad apple. Anderson if you see this I'd love for you to respond with a guess of who I am.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Canby Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Canby Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Canby People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Canby News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Canby
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••