stephenie
Yeah

United States

#4 Sep 25, 2011
Kayla Hartnett
CougarSo

Watertown, NY

#5 Sep 25, 2011
Plenty of hot older chicks around here too. They had loser husbands who are now impotent and couldn't keep their 25 y/o girlfriends anymore. Then their loser husbands come crawling back begging the old wife to take them back. hahahahah...wives are with guys like ME now!!!

Since: Mar 11

Watertown, NY

#6 Oct 8, 2011
CougarSo wrote:
Plenty of hot older chicks around here too. They had loser husbands who are now impotent and couldn't keep their 25 y/o girlfriends anymore. Then their loser husbands come crawling back begging the old wife to take them back. hahahahah...wives are with guys like ME now!!!
i think I would slit my throat be fore being with you.No Class
stupid

Bronx, NY

#7 Sep 28, 2016
Duhhhhh Courtney Robothum. She has a revolving door but be careful she is a rabbit. Plus for a bonus you get whatever she is spreading at the moment, get to be the daddy to her other kids, but she gives good head.

Since: Feb 13

Oneida, NY

#8 Sep 28, 2016
stupid wrote:
Duhhhhh Courtney Robothum. She has a revolving door but be careful she is a rabbit. Plus for a bonus you get whatever she is spreading at the moment, get to be the daddy to her other kids, but she gives good head.
So she has all the same qualities as your mom. Except for the "gives good head" part.
Stupid

Gouverneur, NY

#9 Sep 29, 2016
Phil Trombino wrote:
<quoted text>

So she has all the same qualities as your mom. Except for the "gives good head" part.
My dog's shit has better qualitys then Courtney. Must be you haven't had 5 min with her that's all it took for me to get what I wanted. I see on here that she is preggo again. No surprise. It is true about how she treats those kids. I couldn't take it. She is a baby factory. The system should make her get fixed. She doesn't deserve to have kids.
pete

Utica, NY

#10 Oct 3, 2016
stupid wrote:
Does Brandy live in Canastota
Cumshotforyou

United States

#11 Oct 4, 2016
pete wrote:
<quoted text>Does Brandy live in Canastota
Calling all slampigs in Canastota! Anyone know of any others?
Cumshotforyou

United States

#12 Oct 4, 2016
Cumshotforyou wrote:
<quoted text>

Calling all slampigs in Canastota! Anyone know of any others?
Must be in their 30's!
Dumb

Oneida, NY

#13 Oct 4, 2016
Cumshotforyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Must be in their 30's!
Why do they have to be in their 30s? Not all pigs are in their 30s....
Wilbur

United States

#14 Oct 4, 2016
Cumshotforyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Must be in their 30's!
Lazy eye
Cumshotforyou

United States

#15 Oct 4, 2016
Dumb wrote:
<quoted text>

Why do they have to be in their 30s? Not all pigs are in their 30s....

Ok, name of any pigs. Preferably I like mine in their 30's.
Funny

United States

#16 Oct 4, 2016
Cumshotforyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, name of any pigs. Preferably I like mine in their 30's.
Where is csnastota? Never heard if it! Do you live there? Is that why you are asking for any pigs names so you can try to contact them?
Cumshotforyou

United States

#17 Oct 5, 2016
Funny wrote:
<quoted text>

Where is csnastota? Never heard if it! Do you live there? Is that why you are asking for any pigs names so you can try to contact them?
As you noticed that I spelled Canastota correctly! No, I don't live there but I do know that some of the BIGGEST slampigs live in CANASTOTA!!! I have met some of them!!! There are a few women that actually have morals.
Dumb

Oneida, NY

#18 Oct 5, 2016
Cumshotforyou wrote:
<quoted text>

As you noticed that I spelled Canastota correctly! No, I don't live there but I do know that some of the BIGGEST slampigs live in CANASTOTA!!! I have met some of them!!! There are a few women that actually have morals.
Let me guess? You think you are one of those few right? LOL If you had any morals you would not be trying to get people to write names of the so-called-pigs on this site! There are some HUGE slampigs in Oneida and other areas too. Sounds like you have a personal vendetta with someone who lives there.
billsposer

United States

#19 Oct 5, 2016
Dumb wrote:
<quoted text>

Let me guess? You think you are one of those few right? LOL If you had any morals you would not be trying to get people to write names of the so-called-pigs on this site! There are some HUGE slampigs in Oneida and other areas too. Sounds like you have a personal vendetta with someone who lives there.
Totally agree with your post!! Thank you!! There are still some people who exist that have common sense!!:-)
curiousty

United States

#20 Oct 5, 2016
pete wrote:
<quoted text>Does Brandy live in Canastota
Brandy who?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Canastota Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Abigail Elizabeth Adams=fake 6 hr Hello 1
Disgusting pigs in canastota 10 hr Karma 4
disgusting joslyns 12 hr whatever 6
Best place to buy Crack 13 hr spike nation 5
Mahoney 15 hr Ur guilty 11
Nice N Easy Sold 20 hr no tats need apply 17
Canastota School Sportsmanship 20 hr Sports 2

Canastota Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance