First Prev
of 4
Next Last
no fuss

Sikeston, MO

#66 Sep 16, 2012
just another joint, with people trying to make a living off the backs of people trying to forget their pathetic lives. Drowning ones troubles and loneliness in a bar is not something to be proud of. The owners need to realize not everyone parties and turn the music down. People in Miner don't want to hear you music.

The clubs ability to KEEP its license is dependent upon being a good neighbor. If not careful, you will have a lot of people making complaints to the city. Then those working there will have to find other minimal jobs somewhere else. The noise complaints will also draw the attention of police to the place, and will increase their interest in handing out DUIs.
barny fife popo

Cape Girardeau, MO

#67 Sep 16, 2012
anyone who goes there is stupid to begin with, as miner pd will sit in the parking lot or somewhere close and wait until you put the keys in the ignition. especially now, since ive read they have a firestation bay to compensate for being as how one of the retards backed into it. HAHA heres your sign! and the bartender just made herself look stupid by even posting. its one thing for people to have curiousity about the place, but opening your mouth and leaving no doubt about the mentality that goes there just ruint any type of prospect business. way to go to help that building out that will be shut down in a matter of time anyway. keep being slutty to make alittle to pay your rent, instead of getting a real job. please dont get on here and embarrass that business again either. i was proud noone was on here acting a fool, until i come across your post.
barny fife popo

Cape Girardeau, MO

#68 Sep 16, 2012
guest57 wrote:
Oh and it's after 1:00 a.m. and I can still hear you. You are supposed to shut down at 1:00 not after.
bar time is 15 minutes earlier so would be 1:15 correct? at any rate, i feel sorry for you guys that live out near this place. just wait it out though bc in due time, they will be shut down also.
Just wondering

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#69 Sep 16, 2012
barny fife popo wrote:
<quoted text>
bar time is 15 minutes earlier so would be 1:15 correct? at any rate, i feel sorry for you guys that live out near this place. just wait it out though bc in due time, they will be shut down also.
Just wondering how being a bartender is being slutty? There are literally hundreds of bartenders in this area. As far as a real job, what do you consider a "real job".
Happily Served

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#70 Sep 16, 2012
Well I have been in there almost every weekend since they opened, and the staff is always super nice. The bartenders are fun and attentive, I don't have to wait forever to get a drink even when the place is packed, unlike some of the other places we have in Sikeston. I am glad we have another option to go to. Good atmosphere, no problems, fun and entertaining. Kudos Lucky's, and good Luck!!
come on

Saint Louis, MO

#71 Sep 17, 2012
can someone post directions or a web site for luckys...stayin in town by ruby tuesdays
guest57

Sikeston, MO

#72 Sep 22, 2012
It's 8:00 and guess what I hear, louder than ever. Yep, it's Lucky's on Sat night. I'm 2-3 miles down the road. By 11:00 if it's still this loud, I'm calling the police department. Some people go to church you know, so we like to get some sleep so we can devote our morning to GOD. So, please tone it down the later it gets. It was nice on Friday night when it was quiet.

Bertrand, MO

#73 Oct 2, 2012
Why were they closed Saturday?

United States

#74 Oct 2, 2012
Owner got married.
wth

Cape Girardeau, MO

#75 Oct 4, 2012
Guest wrote:
Owner got married.
hope its longer than britney spears!
laughingatyou

Wentzville, MO

#76 Oct 8, 2012
Hey thanks for finding a way to make sikeston suck even more. Morality, can anyone see it anywhere? No? How about decency? great!:) same ole sikeston then.

Sikeston, MO

#77 Nov 9, 2012
Yeah bc Sikeston doesn't suck as it already

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Canalou Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 12 min Abdurratln 2,732
MO Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 16 min Abdurratln 468
Bizzare Dr. In sikeston (Jun '12) 21 min guest 55
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 42 min Dawg Rules 96,931
Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Dec '09) 2 hr Roscoe 10,408
GoodHumor Horrors 5 hr Clemente 7
nikki sitzes (May '13) 6 hr lulz 38
•••
•••

Canalou Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Canalou People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••