Free George Zimmerman!

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#4327 May 1, 2012
Kramers Attorney wrote:
<quoted text>That's why I'm voting for Cain...you know, the guy you hate because of his RACE.
There is no guy I hate because of his race.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#4328 May 1, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
What if you threaten someone?
Better hope you have witnesses.

North Hollywood, CA

#4329 May 1, 2012
Kramers Attorney wrote:
<quoted text>Everything Keefe posted about you is true. YOU are the liar. You've said everything she accuses you of saying.
You think you're some sort of special case because of your race.
Odd, you can't post a link to any post where I've said those things she claims I have.

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#4330 May 1, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
OK, let's talk about you.
I fight smarter than you.

You are now dismissed.

“I'm out hunting”

Since: Jan 10

For your mind and soul

#4331 May 1, 2012
http://cdn.mediatakeout.com/55762/mto-super-d...
And there's more. Zimmerman took to his Myspace BLOG to brag about BEATING THE LEGAL SYSTEM TWICE. First, when he had a DOMESTIC ASSAULT CHARGE thrown out by the judge. In it he refers to his ex-GF as a "HOE." He also makes reference to having charges brought by the ALCOHOL TOBACCO AND FIREARMS division. WOW, that's NEW - never heard of THAT!!

In the second post he BRAGS about getting getting his two FELONY charges dropped to a misdemeanor - beating the LEGAL SYSTEM once again.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#4332 May 1, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
You hate black people, we get that.
OMG....somebody make it stop. Stop feeding the troll!
Reggin

Valley City, OH

#4333 May 2, 2012
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG....somebody make it stop. Stop feeding the troll!
Or at least put some antifreeze in a bowl next to the food.
Spookneverdies

Chicago, IL

#4334 May 2, 2012
Reggin wrote:
<quoted text>Or at least put some antifreeze in a bowl next to the food.
Antifreeze in a 40ozan malt liquor bottle.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#4336 May 2, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
And your racist post will be re-reported. And your "life" will continue to revolve around me.
what a joke you are

North Hollywood, CA

#4337 May 2, 2012
Spookneverdies wrote:
<quoted text>
Antifreeze in a 40ozan malt liquor bottle.
Typical racist con dumb. I don't even drink alcohol at all!

North Hollywood, CA

#4338 May 2, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
what a joke you are
How so?

Since: Apr 12

Marengo, OH

#4339 May 2, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
That figures.
Spookneverdies

Detroit, MI

#4340 May 2, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
How is that racist? White hillbillys drive and drink fortys when heading back from a hard day of picking up meth making supplies.
YES YES YES

Fremont, CA

#4341 May 2, 2012
YES.... SELF-DEFENSE..

Free Free george zimmerman...

Free Free Free George...
imagine2011

United States

#4342 May 3, 2012
emperorjohn wrote:
http://cdn.mediatakeout.com/55 762/mto-super-duper-world-excl usive-we-found-zimmerman-s-mys pace-page-and-it-proves-he-s-a -racist-against-blacks-and-lat inos.html
And there's more. Zimmerman took to his Myspace BLOG to brag about BEATING THE LEGAL SYSTEM TWICE. First, when he had a DOMESTIC ASSAULT CHARGE thrown out by the judge. In it he refers to his ex-GF as a "HOE." He also makes reference to having charges brought by the ALCOHOL TOBACCO AND FIREARMS division. WOW, that's NEW - never heard of THAT!!
In the second post he BRAGS about getting getting his two FELONY charges dropped to a misdemeanor - beating the LEGAL SYSTEM once again.
I've wondered why it took so long for this info to come out or if the words are actually Georges. Trayvon got shot the end of February, its now 11 weeks later, and now this. It had to be open to the public all along. Being a minor,Trayvons FB page, on the other hand, was scrubbed immediately, or so they thought.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#4344 May 3, 2012
imagine2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
I've wondered why it took so long for this info to come out or if the words are actually Georges. Trayvon got shot the end of February, its now 11 weeks later, and now this. It had to be open to the public all along. Being a minor,Trayvons FB page, on the other hand, was scrubbed immediately, or so they thought.
Zimmerman's attorney has confirmed that the MySpace page is Zimmerman's.

“I'm out hunting”

Since: Jan 10

For your mind and soul

#4345 May 3, 2012
imagine2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Because iformation ususally takes time to come out, especially hidden Myspace pages.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#4346 May 8, 2012
emperorjohn wrote:
http://cdn.mediatakeout.com/55 762/mto-super-duper-world-excl usive-we-found-zimmerman-s-mys pace-page-and-it-proves-he-s-a -racist-against-blacks-and-lat inos.html
This website seems suspect to me and the reporting is clearly biased. I am not qualified to say one way or the other whether this page belongs to Zimmerman or doesn't but this is hardly a credible source and the reporter has an agenda.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#4347 May 8, 2012
-Just Sayin- wrote:
<quoted text>
This website seems suspect to me and the reporting is clearly biased. I am not qualified to say one way or the other whether this page belongs to Zimmerman or doesn't but this is hardly a credible source and the reporter has an agenda.
Zimmerman's attorney has confirmed that the page and the content belong to Zimmerman.

Since: Sep 10

Columbus, OH

#4348 May 8, 2012
Kramers Attorney wrote:
<quoted text>That figures.
Hey don't lump her in with me. I don't drink alcohol either. I don't care who does until they overdo it then want to fight, cry, or try to drive.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Canal Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Zach Scott lays out mayoral goals, names campai... 47 min Big Johnson 1
CHINATOWN DETECTIVE AGENCY LOOKING FOR Crazylady 3 hr Zoe Regen 34
'Dead' woman wakes up screaming at funeral home 3 hr Zoe Regen 1
Muslims beat woman for wearing bikini French ou... 5 hr Duke for Mayor 7
Poll Who Do You Support For President 5 hr Duke for Mayor 273
Warning shot 9 hr They cannot kill ... 5
News Ohio coach Urban Meyer, mascot celebrated in bu... 9 hr Dr Wu 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Canal Winchester Mortgages