Mitt Romney is a douche
Yojo22

Albany, NY

#1 Sep 13, 2012
i think the title says it all. dude is a super douche. or worse, a bucket of douche water!
Mittens magic underwear

Eagle Bay, NY

#2 Sep 14, 2012
Yojo22 wrote:
i think the title says it all. dude is a super douche. or worse, a bucket of douche water!
Not only a douche;but more likely a Sociopath. Did anyone besides me notice his Smirking while doing his Press Conference Tuesday? The fact American's had died meant nothing to him; as long as he could use the situation for Political gain. Which of course back-fired on him and his inept Handler's. The guy is an utter disaster; but the Knuckle-Dragging Tea-bagger Neo-con's would still put him in the White House just to satisfy their hatred for Obama.
Mittens magic underwear

Hadley, NY

#3 Sep 18, 2012
LMFAO!!...and we finally get to see and hear the REAL Mitt Romney. He just disdainfully dismissed half of America as useless,gub-mint dependent slackers he does not represent. Obama/Biden 2012-2016.
Retards

Albany, NY

#4 Sep 18, 2012
Wake up! When will you realize, Republican/Democrat same thing. Nothing will ever change until we have a third party get in.
Mitt Robmee

Hadley, NY

#5 Sep 19, 2012
Retards wrote:
Wake up! When will you realize, Republican/Democrat same thing. Nothing will ever change until we have a third party get in.
Your right. We always end up with a choice of; {who is the lesser evil of the two major Parties}, this is why Main-stream media sites are keeping Ron Paul out of the News as much as they can. Whoever wins the General Election is just a figure-head for the Plutocrat's. Only when the Non-wealthy realize they no longer live in a Democracy, will the situation change.
Retards

Albany, NY

#6 Sep 19, 2012
Mitt Robmee wrote:
<quoted text>
Your right. We always end up with a choice of; {who is the lesser evil of the two major Parties}, this is why Main-stream media sites are keeping Ron Paul out of the News as much as they can. Whoever wins the General Election is just a figure-head for the Plutocrat's. Only when the Non-wealthy realize they no longer live in a Democracy, will the situation change.
Finally someone who knows what is going on! You are 100% correct.
unbelievable

Boston, MA

#7 Nov 16, 2012
I am so sick and tired of bleeding heart liberals. Understandably some people need help. However, has anyone noticed the huge amount of abuse of various systems (unemployment,dss, disability,etc). Over and over again I see it. God forbid we hold people accountable because then we would appear to be unfeeling and only care about the wealthy!!! Not... Wake up people!
lovopaws

Saint Johnsville, NY

#8 Nov 20, 2012
You got it Unbelievable...that's why everyone is trashing Romney..cause he wants to take people off of the system and they don't want that cause they just plain don't want to work and want what the government will give them for free. It's disgusting! Reason why property taxes are so high in Montgomery County straight from the tax man himself "the welfare rolls in Canjo & Amsterdam is the reason your taxes are so high"...The working person is just paying for the lazy people who just don't want to work and passing the buck to us...as usual
GodHatesRepublic ans

Camden, NY

#9 Nov 22, 2012
God hates Republicans; that is why your Candidate lost.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Canajoharie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
nbt bank fort plain 21 hr Hateher 58
Ocean Marie Foster Tue neighbor 76
Mayor Barton did a lot for Fort Plain and will ... Aug 22 Whatever 14
who is mayor of FORT PLAIN Aug 22 Whatever 4
Mitch Evans back in town. Is he still a pot he... Aug 22 Whatever 13
Anna Herringshaw (Apr '15) Aug 17 Pshhhwhouthinkuare 18
Liberals Aug 17 WhatTheActualFock 6

Canajoharie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance