What a douch bag
fpp13339

Glens Falls, NY

#2 Feb 1, 2011
i second that
hater

Johnstown, NY

#3 Feb 2, 2011
hows the dutchtown plaza to drive thru. i see that he is losing businesses around the valley due to his horrible plow jobs.there are no good qualities in this child at all.
funny

Johnstown, NY

#4 Feb 2, 2011
i wouldnt hire him to change the litter box for the cat.
Anonymous

Poland, NY

#5 Feb 2, 2011
He is losing everything,everyone is catching on, his wife is divorcing him and sleeping with every guy that goes out, His snowmobile racing sucks with out Tom dolin. Yeah the business is horrible just like him at life But hey at least It couldnt happen to a bigger douche bagggg...
hater

Johnstown, NY

#6 Feb 2, 2011
hes too busy worrying what everyone else is doing to worry about his own pathetic life.poor wife and kids.she deserves way better especially the way she looks after 3 chidren.
Anonymous

Johnstown, NY

#7 Feb 3, 2011
Deff agreed
lopit fryers

Johnstown, NY

#8 Feb 5, 2011
yea. ya never know which eye is looking at you when you talk to him. lmfao
Let me Try

Memphis, TN

#9 Feb 9, 2011
Heck let me have a stab a her she's hot. I think she has a nice ass. She was a horny one when she was younger probably better now.
Anonymous

Remsen, NY

#10 Feb 9, 2011
I had her not bad and she is a real nice girl

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#11 Jan 12, 2012
baw1 wrote:
He is losing everything,everyone is catching on, his wife is divorcing him and sleeping with every guy that goes out, His snowmobile racing sucks with out Tom dolin. Yeah the business is horrible just like him at life But hey at least It couldnt happen to a bigger douche bagggg...
Hed be way better off without her anyway. He doesn't need a trampy woman who is out till 9 at night all the time screwing around on him.... she has kids - what is wrong with her. She should be home taking care of them in the evenings and not dumping them off so she can go tramp around. Thats just wrong. And as far as his snowmobile racing? He seems to be making over $600 bucks a week doing it - ur just jealous and have no life yourself or you would not be on here bashing someone else. Good people do not bash others.... Funny you say he is losing everything - he hasn't lost a thing since you posted and people keep hiring him for plowing, so maybe you better get your facts straight before shooting off your mouth.....
rich

Moravia, NY

#12 Jan 14, 2012
shit,im makin g more money than i can count you idiots.i just bought a brand new snomobile that is making 300 hp.trust me you idiots i havent lost a thing in life and i dont really care if my deipshit wife leaves me or not.shes a tramp
rich

Queensbury, NY

#13 Jan 14, 2012
you people are loosers,your just mad thyat i get all the work around here.your jokes
Hairy Meat

Pittsfield, MA

#14 Jan 14, 2012
Sounds like someone is jealous of his wife because they have been stuck with her sloppy seconds. The nasty one is Rich and all his girl friends, including the ones (smileygirl1971) who post on this site.
Snatch

Pittsfield, MA

#15 Jan 16, 2012
If you think he is going to leave his wife for you, your crazy! He has three great kids that he loves very much. Why I don't like the way he treats his wife I know in his own way he loves her very much. You all live in glass houses and shouldn't throw stones.

Vicki and Rich must be very important for youall to talk about them.
canjo teacher

Queensbury, NY

#16 Jan 16, 2012
sweetheart i have been sleeping with rich for two years now.i got rid of him because i found out he was sleeping with alot of other woman two.someone should tell his poor wife
Snatch

Pittsfield, MA

#17 Jan 16, 2012
She is not a stupid woman. We all know who the canjo teacher is sweetheart and your not her cause she isn't dumb enough to post on her either sweetheart! ;)
Visitor

United States

#18 Nov 19, 2012
Money is the root of all evil!! He won't leave her and.....because it "wouldn't look good" publicly, she won't throw him out!!(Family thinks they're too important). Sounds like the perfect set up!! LOL
canjo

Mexia, TX

#19 Nov 20, 2012
anyone know tara mason and her kids
doG

Camden, NY

#20 Nov 22, 2012
Visitor wrote:
Money is the root of all evil!! He won't leave her and.....because it "wouldn't look good" publicly, she won't throw him out!!(Family thinks they're too important). Sounds like the perfect set up!! LOL
So maybe they have an Open Marriage?;or the wife say's 'F'it'; as long as the money keeps rolling in, Ima happy!!...:))
But seriously; I expect this dude to go the 'Alan Dillenbeck' route before long; because Douche Bags never win in the end.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Canajoharie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Upstate job growth slow despite taxpayer subsidies (Mar '17) 2 hr Trumps Army 278
Believe in Jesus NOW before its too late. Sun Frau Holle 2
Old cumby's sells spitters Jan 13 Dafuq 2
Bill Jones (Mar '17) Jan 12 Fucxyou 8
Chad ship and rebecca Jan 12 Dale S 2
Dons electric (Jan '15) Jan 7 Sub-bi-pleaser 31
Donny kretser Jan 7 Subpleaser 6

Canajoharie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Canajoharie Mortgages