bored

United States

#21 Jun 13, 2011
Again.
Do we really need more pizza??
Frank

Queensbury, NY

#22 Jun 13, 2011
Well I hate to say it but, I say I heard they are coming to the old Pub location, cause they realized Canajoharie is a dying community...They can buy the whole deal there instead of renting... opps look out Franks....
canjohere

Remsen, NY

#23 Jun 14, 2011
yeah, i agree with you seriously. ginos is just one of those cry babys meanwhile he aint telling it like it is. I say NO MORE PIZZA in canjo.
concerned

Glens Falls, NY

#24 Jun 14, 2011
Hope they are comming to Fort Plain be a real welcomming.They have some real decent food.Ginos is wonderful have been there in Sharon Springs, they really use quality ingredients are nice people can make great italian food .....keep a real clean establishment.Canjo Fort Plain be there either way.
lgr

Lake Luzerne, NY

#25 Jun 15, 2011
We dont need another pizza or food place in Canjo or Ft.plain, what we need is a clinic to educate these young teens about SAFE SEX! You can't depend on there parents to give them advice because most there parents are alcoholic scumbags who don't care. So these kids w/no guidance get pregnant at 16, then realize they don't have a clue about supporting the kid, so our welfare system takes care of them to drop out of school and sit on there a**es all day w/a child, while i work my butt off and pay for them!
lynn

Glens Falls, NY

#26 Jun 15, 2011
concerned wrote:
Hope they are comming to Fort Plain be a real welcomming.They have some real decent food.Ginos is wonderful have been there in Sharon Springs, they really use quality ingredients are nice people can make great italian food .....keep a real clean establishment.Canjo Fort Plain be there either way.
It was in the newspaper that they are comming to canjo on the corner of church & Main st. It will be great to have a new Italian restaurant with prices you can afford-hope they do well as have been to Ginos and they have excellen meals(not just Pizza)
cts

Gloversville, NY

#27 Jun 17, 2011
well said lgr!!!! I agree 100%
crazy world

United States

#28 Jun 18, 2011
Gino's food is very good as far as the previous message about them whining you should look at the way they had their business taken it would be no different then someone taking your house

As far as the sex issue, it is the father's failure to lead his home. Men it is time to stand up take your family back from the world. See statistically if a father is involved and spend time with them as well as earnestly gives his life to Jesus the kids are 60% less likely to engage in premarital sex. Also tell the Schools to stop teach sex is ok.
Seriously

Amsterdam, NY

#29 Jun 19, 2011
They didn't have their business taken from them. They were given a full year to comply with fire safety laws before the landlord's made the decision to not renew their lease. The misinformation is really ridiculous. The building owner's are happy to let anyone read the court papers. So if you have any questions, feel free to go directly to the horse's mouth.
Also, Gino's should be ashamed of the way they handled this. They are outright liars, running an illegal business. Why don't you ask to see their payroll??? Or for Eno's green card. Sick of paying for illegitimate children?? The burden would be much lighter if everyone paid the taxes they are responsible for. So with all of the bitching that you all do here about people who do not pull their weight, I am a little pissed off that some business owners don't pay any worker's comp, income tax, disability ins.etc. And then you are on here acting as though they are Jesus Christ himself, crucified at no fault of their own. Bullshit, why don't you learn to stop and ask yourselves what they other side of the story is...no one is blameless.
traveler

New York, NY

#30 Aug 19, 2011
Just checked out Gino's in Canjo the other day. Finances have been tight and I haven't been eating out as much lately, so it was nice to find good food at affordable prices. I normally avoid Italian restaurants because there are so many bad ones, but this turned out to be one of the better ones. The next time I'm in the area, I might go back there and try one of their calzones. Haven't tried their pizza, either.
wellwhat

Glens Falls, NY

#31 Aug 29, 2011
I was not impressed with this restaurant.Mercata's is much better!
miss number

Glens Falls, NY

#32 Aug 29, 2011
geno is a goo place i go there all the time when in sharon springs
Mr Wise

Poland, NY

#33 Aug 30, 2011
traveler wrote:
Just checked out Gino's in Canjo the other day. Finances have been tight and I haven't been eating out as much lately, so it was nice to find good food at affordable prices. I normally avoid Italian restaurants because there are so many bad ones, but this turned out to be one of the better ones. The next time I'm in the area, I might go back there and try one of their calzones. Haven't tried their pizza, either.
pizza sauce tasted bad or sour tomato taste
FANofGABRIANAS

Hudson Falls, NY

#34 Aug 30, 2011
Still think the best bang for the buck is Gabriana's at their new location in Palatine Bridge. Since they moved from their old location we started going there. Portions are BIG. Family sized CALZONES are HUGE. Food quality excellent. They treat you like family and they appreciate your business. A lot places could learn a lesson in customer service from them. They are #1 in our book.
whoknows

Johnstown, NY

#35 Sep 3, 2011
Gino's have the best wings in town!!! Gabriana's are not very reliable! There never around!
lol

United States

#36 Sep 3, 2011
FANofGABRIANAS wrote:
Still think the best bang for the buck is Gabriana's at their new location in Palatine Bridge. Since they moved from their old location we started going there. Portions are BIG. Family sized CALZONES are HUGE. Food quality excellent. They treat you like family and they appreciate your business. A lot places could learn a lesson in customer service from them. They are #1 in our book.
Oh cmon, is this you Steve pretending to be a customer of yours? lol
pizza lover

Hudson Falls, NY

#37 Sep 4, 2011
I went to gino's years ago in sharon springs and I wouldn't even call that thing they have me pizza.
lol

United States

#38 Sep 4, 2011
pizza lover wrote:
I went to gino's years ago in sharon springs and I wouldn't even call that thing they have me pizza.
Steve.... stop! Now, stop pretending to be a customer and writing your own reviews and bashing another business. I know you think you slick and unassuming, but i am on to you and i know how you you work; your sneaky and you will try and sabotage other businesses to make your own look better. That's a NO NO, and more people are finally catching on. Just concentrate on running your own business and stop bashing others.
lol

United States

#39 Sep 4, 2011
pizza lover wrote:
I went to gino's years ago in sharon springs and I wouldn't even call that thing they have me pizza.
Btw Steve, why don't you and your employees knock off the cocky attitude and learn some customer satisfaction skills.
pizza lover

Hudson Falls, NY

#40 Sep 5, 2011
lol wrote:
<quoted text>Btw Steve, why don't you and your employees knock off the cocky attitude and learn some customer satisfaction skills.
steve hasnt worked there in about 8 months

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Canajoharie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
VERY IMPORTANT we need people 2 hr ConsiderThis 6
News Upstate job growth slow despite taxpayer subsidies (Mar '17) 18 hr 12 Days of Christmas 190
New Business in Ft Plain Tue Tim S 8
Town of Minden Cheryl Reese and boobs on the ba... Dec 11 Tim 6
Burky Caught with Ho in Village Truck Dec 10 Earl 14
Canjo superintendent Dec 8 Crazy 29
Flat Creek Border Collies - ANIMAL CRUELTY!!! (Dec '13) Dec 7 Penny5522 385

Canajoharie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Canajoharie Mortgages