drug raid at canjo high
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
gput

Poland, NY

#21 Jun 25, 2010
O.K. Cupcake, you are the perfect example why i would not want my children in the Canajoharie school district and to you really Canajoharie just because your children say that they have never done drugs, nor have they ever drank. REALY you believe them??? REALITY CHECK, you so need it...And how old are they? Trust me if they go to Canjo. then they have tried something.,Think about it!
jane

Glens Falls, NY

#22 Jun 26, 2010
Might be hard for some to believe,,,,,but there are many kids that do NOT do drugs OR drink...I have always and will continue to be proud of CHS!
VERITAS

Glens Falls, NY

#23 Jun 26, 2010
gput,please tell us where you send your children?Sorry but your children will receive the best of the best at C. H. S.We have nurses,doctors ,lawyers,space engineers,teachers bankers upstanding citizens &yes some low lives,and maybe even an "INDIAN CHIEF".Check your facts,read the paper see what colleges they go to,then come back with a reply.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#24 Jul 29, 2010
@(gput, karen, cupcake, and really canajoharie) Thank you for your comments! This PUOSU guy keeps saying everything I say is wrong, But youv proved my point.
Yooo

Queensbury, NY

#25 Dec 9, 2010
Are you kidding? Drugs are in everyschool. There everywhere you go. Canajoharie is horrible. And so are the other schools thats in a 100,000 mile radius! You won't get away from it. It is what it is.
zendal wexler

Glens Falls, NY

#26 Dec 10, 2010
heard kids sell parents pills $5.a pop!oxycotton/codon however it's spelled,WAKE UP GUYS!!!!!!
forrest gump

Queensbury, NY

#27 Dec 11, 2010
PUOSU wrote:
<quoted text>
Every time I think you can't get any more retarded, you seem to prove me wrong in the worse way. First off we can tell how out of touch you are with the times if you're calling them "hydros." Second drugs are at there lowest presence in terms of being in the building since this new "straight edge" movement happening in Canajoharie. I'm not going to explain it, use google, or maybe don't since you know everything. Second they haven't used "the dogs" in that school for drugs at all since it has been built and even if they had, you would have had no way of knowing if they "went nuts." First off drug detection dogs are trained to not "go nuts" but to calmly indicate a find. Second, a room would be cleared before it was searched therefore you would not have been in the room to know. Thirdly, you clearly don't currently attend the school so you would have had no way to be there or even accidentally stumble upon such a thing. And lastly, the only way you could have found out about such a thing is through a wild rumor heard through someone who heard from someone who heard from someone who made up the whole thing to begin with. And you clearly have no clue who teaches at that school anymore with some of the statements you've made. Dude, you need to get the fuck off of this website and stop making shit up just to slander the name of this town because you're angry that you can't get out of it. Get a life, get your facts straight, and since you can't put up, you need to shut up.
holy crap 7 months after it is written I must say this is priceless...DUDE!!!
forrest gump

Queensbury, NY

#28 Dec 11, 2010
cupcake wrote:
weed might no be as harmful as the other drugs floating around but never the less it is still ilegal! i am a mother of 3 teenagers who by the way do NOT smoke pot,or any other drug, nor do they drink..and i am very proud of them for just saying no to that.its hard enough to raise kids in this area without worrying what is being brought into the schools.It doesn't matter where u raise ur kids,all school have the same problem,its what u teach ur kids.and btw really canajoharie,not everyone and their mothers agree with u !!
agree 100% it is how you raise your kids!!!!!!
PUOSU

United States

#29 Dec 12, 2010
forrest gump wrote:
<quoted text>
agree 100% it is how you raise your kids!!!!!!
Thanks
uallknow

Albany, NY

#30 Dec 13, 2010
ok lets stop the Fort Plain vs Canjo crap this is not a sport event, Jims, is loaded with drugs, The bowling alley...underage drinking and old men looking at young girls.. and more, the schools both suck, the favorites all do drugs, and its over looked cause we all know this valley produces big name athletes, get real, there are kids under 16 doing drugs in school, and all around town,...about time your parents start thinking it is my kid, not that its everyone else...
haha

United States

#31 Dec 13, 2010
VERITAS wrote:
gput,please tell us where you send your children?Sorry but your children will receive the best of the best at C. H. S.We have nurses,doctors ,lawyers,space engineers,teachers bankers upstanding citizens &yes some low lives,and maybe even an "INDIAN CHIEF".Check your facts,read the paper see what colleges they go to,then come back with a reply.
glenn bentz is a chief now. of what tribe ? the supercuts of the eternal sprakers circle?
haha

Alvordton, OH

#32 Dec 13, 2010
better yet chief supercuts of the azzless pants tribe. poser. how's retirement treating you?
overtaxedpayer

Pittsfield, MA

#33 Apr 15, 2012
keep the cops out of the schools.
jmoneyfaded

Saint Johnsville, NY

#34 Nov 11, 2014
lol doesnt surprise me like 95% of kids in canjo are doing drugs im glad i dont live there no more...
Canjocanjo

Stafford Springs, CT

#35 Nov 12, 2014
jmoneyfaded wrote:
lol doesnt surprise me like 95% of kids in canjo are doing drugs im glad i dont live there no more...
shut up jmoney ya fatty.
your name is also "jmoneyFADED haha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Canajoharie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Town Board 8 hr Trumps Army 33
Reward for who cut def kid tires on bike 19 hr Beck36 24
News Upstate job growth slow despite taxpayer subsidies 23 hr Trumps Army 2
Todd Rush Tue fyfs 1
Scott Snyder (May '12) Tue bear 7
particia keller nasty pig Sun D iGiddy 1
Canto police dept. Mar 26 Toby Keith 17

Canajoharie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance