Dustin Nestle aka " Crash" continued

Dustin Nestle aka " Crash" continued

Posted in the Canajoharie Forum

Gladys C

Queensbury, NY

#1 Mar 15, 2011
I wrote the post about the Canajoharie fire rescue rig being driven through the overhead door at the firehouse by Dustin Nestle the fire chief's son. I wrote it to let the local taxpayers and donators to the firehouse know what happens to their hard earned money. I realized when I heard about it that it must have been an accident, I don't think anyone would do that on purpose. My point is that if I had had that kind of accident it would have been published and I would have had to make restitution out of my own pocket. My question again is who paid for those for repairs? The tax payers and the donators? And if it was'nt HUSH HUSH or a cover up why wasn't it published as an "unfortunate accident"? The replies that I did get to my post were ridiculous and I can quarantee that 95% of them were not from taxpayers or donators. I thought this site was meant as a NEWS FORUM,not a bashing site. I'm not bashing, just asking for answers. I still feel that Dustin got special treatment because he is the "chief's" son. Not fair and
I don't understand it. I am a taxpayer and I do donate to the fire department, and I don't understand how my first post disappeared from this site when other nonsense posts are still there, I only spoke the truth and asked questions.
undercover

Glens Falls, NY

#2 Mar 16, 2011
Ummmm just so you know I can tell you Dustin got a 30 day suspension and was not allowed to answer any calls or do anything that had to do with the firehouse for those 30 days and it wasn't the rescue rig it was the brush truck just to set everyone straight and it's done and over with so leave the kid alone he got bashed enough on here I don't think he needs anymore
Ccs

Glens Falls, NY

#3 Mar 16, 2011
He had no right being behind the wheel of that truck! Maybe he should've been showing off! Because of his carlessness we taxpayers had to pay for it!! 30 days, WOW if it was anyone else they would've been thrown off the "so" called fire department!! Nice job Frank giving your son special treatment!!
Next time he does something like this you need to set an example and get rid of him!!
Ccs

Glens Falls, NY

#4 Mar 16, 2011
Oops! Let me clarify I meant * maybe if he wasn't showing off*!!
undercover

Glens Falls, NY

#5 Mar 16, 2011
Well if it was someone else that did it they would have got the same punishment that's the way it work there was no special treatment for him. I know that if a driver crashes a truck they get suspended for 30 days of no driving so he got the same punishment and as far as I know frank had nothing to do with the punishment so all you people need to get your facts straight and leave the dam kid alone he made a mistake and got punished for it so it shows how much you so called taxpayers really know about the whole thing
get a life

Henderson, NY

#6 Mar 16, 2011
Gladys C wrote:
I wrote the post about the Canajoharie fire rescue rig being driven through the overhead door at the firehouse by Dustin Nestle the fire chief's son. I wrote it to let the local taxpayers and donators to the firehouse know what happens to their hard earned money. I realized when I heard about it that it must have been an accident, I don't think anyone would do that on purpose. My point is that if I had had that kind of accident it would have been published and I would have had to make restitution out of my own pocket. My question again is who paid for those for repairs? The tax payers and the donators? And if it was'nt HUSH HUSH or a cover up why wasn't it published as an "unfortunate accident"? The replies that I did get to my post were ridiculous and I can quarantee that 95% of them were not from taxpayers or donators. I thought this site was meant as a NEWS FORUM,not a bashing site. I'm not bashing, just asking for answers. I still feel that Dustin got special treatment because he is the "chief's" son. Not fair and
I don't understand it. I am a taxpayer and I do donate to the fire department, and I don't understand how my first post disappeared from this site when other nonsense posts are still there, I only spoke the truth and asked questions.
What I don't understand is why you feel its necessary for you to start not one topic but two on the same subject. Your assuming that because he's related to the Chief then he must get special treatment. You were informed that he received the same punishment that any fireman would get. The difference being that the other fire men that make a mistake don't get the added bonus of being degraded and bad mouthed on Topix. I think you accomplished what you set out to do and created a lot of heartache and anger along the way. So here's an idea for you, why don't you stop donating to the fire department, sell your property and move the hell away from here. It's a win win situation after all, there's already too many crazy demented people around here and one less would be great.
Hoseman

Glens Falls, NY

#7 Mar 16, 2011
get a life wrote:
<quoted text>
What I don't understand is why you feel its necessary for you to start not one topic but two on the same subject. Your assuming that because he's related to the Chief then he must get special treatment. You were informed that he received the same punishment that any fireman would get. The difference being that the other fire men that make a mistake don't get the added bonus of being degraded and bad mouthed on Topix. I think you accomplished what you set out to do and created a lot of heartache and anger along the way. So here's an idea for you, why don't you stop donating to the fire department, sell your property and move the hell away from here. It's a win win situation after all, there's already too many crazy demented people around here and one less would be great.
Get a life yourself!
No one answered her question.
Who paid for the damages?
Simple
The public has a right to know. Maybe things wouldn't be so contentious if everyone was open about what happened instead of getting their backs up.
Gladys C

Queensbury, NY

#8 Mar 16, 2011
Thank you " Hoseman " for supporting my unanswered question "who paid for the damages ", it is a simple question still unanswered. Now I'm getting bashed for asking a legitamate question. To " Get a Life" I started the second topix because my first one was obliterated with my questions still unanswered,and I'm still left wondering, and your'e right, I will stop donating but I will continue to pay my taxes and I will not move. And to "Undercover" your statement about Dustin getting a 30 day suspension, same as a driver that crashes a truck, to my knowledge, but I may be wrong, is Dustin qualified to be a driver, if not then his punishment should have been stronger because he was not a driver and had no business being behind the wheel of that expensive firetruck whichever truck it was.
billy

Poland, NY

#9 Mar 17, 2011
he was not 21. he had no license so he should not been driving it. he should have been kicked out.
Gladys C

Queensbury, NY

#10 Mar 17, 2011
Thank you Billy, if it is true that he was not 21 and that is a requirement to drive a truck why was he behind the wheel? And why was the punishment the same as a qualified driver if he was not a qualified driver? Does something not seem right here, and again who paid for the repairs, his father or his grandfather or us the "taxpayers and donators". Did everyone enjoy the ham and fritter dinner knowing that it might pay for reckless actions performed by a volunteer of our local fire department? How is that right?
nada

Glens Falls, NY

#11 Mar 17, 2011
i didnt know they welfare could afford computers. talk about tax dollars. we waste money by giving computers to the welfare because they are too fat and lazy to work. and what do they do with computers they go online when they are jerking off in bed all day and eating doritos and try to torment everbody. who cares who enright is or who ever the hell else is on here. if we all stopped caring their would not be any posts to argue about. it must be simple being welfare people you sit around and think gee you prolly sit their and think gee do i want to get my a** split in half by i guy or have one dump his load in my mouth. well gee u got the whole day to decide losers

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Canajoharie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fort plain save a lot 10 hr Open your eyes 9
Paratore 10 hr HeWhoWeaRzDaChaP s 2
smoked meats 12 hr Killir 6
olly smith 12 hr Quietriot 9
Canajoharie Daycare (Robin) BEWARE!!! (Feb '15) 12 hr Rrrrot 25
Fort Plain Water? 18 hr Ron H 5
The Fort plain Police Chief (Ex) May 27 VonClownstick 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Canajoharie Mortgages