Attn. bands, musicians, artists and p...

Attn. bands, musicians, artists and poets

Posted in the Canajoharie Forum

Bryan

Pittsfield, MA

#1 Jun 4, 2012
Myself and a few others are trying to organize a 2-day benefit for the animal shelter as well as raising awareness for local law enforcement harassment among other issues. We're looking for music acts of all sorts from bluegrass, country to punk & metal to create a united front. We want to create a unity louder than one person as well as speak for those who can't or are afraid. We're trying for July 21-22 or 28-29 @ the park in Fort Plain or in the park riverside in Canjo. Being that it's a fundraiser all acts will be strictly volunteer.

If you're in a band or are a solo act or know those who'd be interested e-mail me NO LATER than 6/23/12, the sooner the better. The same goes for poets, public speakers and artists of all sorts. My e-mail is [email protected]

Let's help the helpless, create awareness, make some noise and piss of the police a little bit. Let's be heard for once!
Large Brain

Cicero, NY

#2 Jun 5, 2012
Roses are red nuts are brown
Skirts go up pants go down
Body to body skin to skin
When its stiff stick it in
It goes in dry and comes out wet
The longer its in the stronger it gets
It comes out dripping and starts to sag
But its not what you think its a used tetleys tea bag
Larger Brian

Albany, NY

#3 Jun 6, 2012
Bryan wrote:
Myself and a few others are trying to organize a 2-day benefit for the animal shelter as well as raising awareness for local law enforcement harassment among other issues. We're looking for music acts of all sorts from bluegrass, country to punk & metal to create a united front. We want to create a unity louder than one person as well as speak for those who can't or are afraid. We're trying for July 21-22 or 28-29 @ the park in Fort Plain or in the park riverside in Canjo. Being that it's a fundraiser all acts will be strictly volunteer.
If you're in a band or are a solo act or know those who'd be interested e-mail me NO LATER than 6/23/12, the sooner the better. The same goes for poets, public speakers and artists of all sorts. My e-mail is [email protected]
Let's help the helpless, create awareness, make some noise and piss of the police a little bit. Let's be heard for once!
Well, I won't be coming and spending money at this. You'll piss off the police and they will shut it down. Then are you giving everyone their money back?
runswithscissors

Amsterdam, NY

#4 Jun 7, 2012
You really think you are getting a permit for a rally against the police? Who do you think is involved with public concert permits, considering they usually make sure staff is available for traffic issues and such?

Also, how does the animal shelter feel about being grouped in an anti-police rally, considering the village funding they receive, and the assistance they get from local law enforcement as far as abused animals in the area?
NYguy

North Creek, NY

#5 Jun 7, 2012
Bryan wrote:
Piss off the police? Yeah, I'm sure you will get the villages approval with that statement! Maybe you can be heard sitting in the jail tapping on the cell door or your cell window. Make some noise. Your as stupid as your post.
fellow student

North Creek, NY

#6 Jun 25, 2012
I think this is actually a good idea. Bryan is trying to do something positive, post this idea on Facebook or something, and the response will surely be more positive(:
Really

Queensbury, NY

#7 Jun 25, 2012
fellow student wrote:
I think this is actually a good idea. Bryan is trying to do something positive, post this idea on Facebook or something, and the response will surely be more positive(:
HOSE!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Canajoharie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Industry 8 hr Trumps Army Eats ... 26
Justice 18 hr Justice 1
Leah Oldick allows druggies to hide out at her ... Mon Justice 2
Scumbag Alert! Sep 15 Reaper520 3
Single parents Father vs Mother Sep 15 Retired 14
amish horse sh*t (Mar '13) Sep 15 omg 107
Dave Smith single ? (Jan '16) Sep 15 Haha 16

Canajoharie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance