Police: Man jumped from vehicle

Police: Man jumped from vehicle

There are 35 comments on the Gloversville Leader-Herald story from May 24, 2011, titled Police: Man jumped from vehicle. In it, Gloversville Leader-Herald reports that:

A 20-year-old Palatine Bridge resident was seriously injured early Sunday when he jumped out of the back seat of a moving vehicle, village police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gloversville Leader-Herald.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
point of view

United States

#22 May 28, 2011
Honestly wrote:
you ppl need to leave it be he almost lost his life! He was drunk people make stupid decisions when they are under the influence of alcohol atleast he wasn driving...and as far as the person driving they should have pulled over or better yet not argue with someone that drunk to make them do something that insane. you people are ignorant to talk about a person that way we all make bad decisions who are you to judge?? did he hurt anyone besides himself no so get the fu ck over it!!!
ok, a bad decision when your drunk is to go home with a fat chick or drunk dial your ex. a retarded move is to jump out of a moving vehicle. as for him losing his life, just one less freeloader dipping into my pocket. wtf is with you retards trying to rationalize his [email protected] actions?
Hooray2U

Clayton, NY

#24 May 28, 2011
Honestly wrote:
you ppl need to leave it be he almost lost his life! He was drunk people make stupid decisions when they are under the influence of alcohol atleast he wasn driving...and as far as the person driving they should have pulled over or better yet not argue with someone that drunk to make them do something that insane. you people are ignorant to talk about a person that way we all make bad decisions who are you to judge?? did he hurt anyone besides himself no so get the fu ck over it!!!
You get the f*ck over it. The only whining in this thread is coming from the guy's dumbf*ck friends who want to sweep a public news article under the rug, with some umbrella rationalization like "COME ON EVERYONE DOES IT". Well you know what? Not everyone does. Not everyone jumps out of a moving f*cking van. Not everyone dates a 17 year old when they're f*cking TWENTY. Not everyone is a skinny f*cking punk who fronts like he's tough to other people. And not everyone is a cowardly woman beating prick.
So you know what, dude? This good ol' kid that just made a mistake? He's a f*cking loser, dirtbag, shithead drunk as*hole. When I see him at Enea's I will make sure to cut off a finger or ear, so I can treasure a part of such a f*cking great human being. K?
point of view

United States

#25 May 28, 2011
Hooray2U wrote:
<quoted text>
You get the f*ck over it. The only whining in this thread is coming from the guy's dumbf*ck friends who want to sweep a public news article under the rug, with some umbrella rationalization like "COME ON EVERYONE DOES IT". Well you know what? Not everyone does. Not everyone jumps out of a moving f*cking van. Not everyone dates a 17 year old when they're f*cking TWENTY. Not everyone is a skinny f*cking punk who fronts like he's tough to other people. And not everyone is a cowardly woman beating prick.
So you know what, dude? This good ol' kid that just made a mistake? He's a f*cking loser, dirtbag, shithead drunk as*hole. When I see him at Enea's I will make sure to cut off a finger or ear, so I can treasure a part of such a f*cking great human being. K?
instead of cutting off a piece of him, why not go to the site of the launch/ recovery pad. their might be some of him left behind.
Suits family member

Glens Falls, NY

#26 May 28, 2011
This thread has gone on to long! This happens to be a member of my family who made an ungratefull choice! It saddens me to see you people make this out to be some kind of joke! He was seriously hurt and for people to sit here and bash him is just pathetic! I ask for anyone who states anything about this, think about what your saying! Something like this could happen to you or maybe your family!!
Moron

Glens Falls, NY

#27 May 29, 2011
Your right this could happen to a member of my family. And if I had a member of my family who kept pulling the same kind of stunts as this kid, i would take him by the hand and lead him to the fair, and turn him over to a carney. Face it, it he does this (and other stupid stupid pet tricks) his decision making process is flawed and he can only hope to aspire to be a carney some day.
bilbobaggins

El Centro, CA

#28 May 29, 2011
Wonder what this guy was smoking when he jumped.
Htty

Clayton, NY

#29 May 29, 2011
Suits family member wrote:
This thread has gone on to long! This happens to be a member of my family who made an ungratefull choice! It saddens me to see you people make this out to be some kind of joke! He was seriously hurt and for people to sit here and bash him is just pathetic! I ask for anyone who states anything about this, think about what your saying! Something like this could happen to you or maybe your family!!
Something like this could happen to me? No, I'm not f*cking retarded enough to jump out of a car, no matter how incredibly sh*tfaced I am.
lady gaga

Wells, NY

#31 Jun 3, 2011
Htty wrote:
<quoted text>
Something like this could happen to me? No, I'm not f*cking retarded enough to jump out of a car, no matter how incredibly sh*tfaced I am.
I love this comment...I don't care how sh*tfaced you are. No one in a right mind would jump from a moving van..what a shupid a$$
Mayfield resident

New York, NY

#32 Jun 11, 2011
He must be a product of the Goverville school system: Joshua W. Suits gets the award for dumbest moron that day. No doupt drugs were involved. Hey was he Black?
Amber

Glens Falls, NY

#33 Jun 11, 2011
Mayfield resident wrote:
He must be a product of the Goverville school system: Joshua W. Suits gets the award for dumbest moron that day. No doupt drugs were involved. Hey was he Black?
FYI dumbass, hes from the canajoharie area.. and what does it matter what color he is? black white mexican chinese? your a real winner for saying something u know nothing about.. read the newspaper then youd know... and again FYI he was white... get a clue..
silly

La Fayette, NY

#34 Jun 13, 2011
He was close to getting his own Darwin Award.
Josh suits

Gloversville, NY

#35 Feb 20, 2012
Moron wrote:
Your right this could happen to a member of my family. And if I had a member of my family who kept pulling the same kind of stunts as this kid, i would take him by the hand and lead him to the fair, and turn him over to a carney. Face it, it he does this (and other stupid stupid pet tricks) his decision making process is flawed and he can only hope to aspire to be a carney some day.
who are you people?
bahhhhh

Queensbury, NY

#36 Feb 20, 2012
I hope he dies. He deserves it, f/(& ing idiot
Think

Pittsfield, MA

#37 Feb 20, 2012
About it. He is a moron, and his mother always tries to tell everyone he's a great kid. He never does anything wrong. Face facts, he is a fu#$ up and gets what he deserves.
Moron wrote:
snozeberries

Amsterdam, NY

#38 May 18, 2012
Knowing what I know about that moron, this world would have been better off with more oxygen if he had done it right.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Canajoharie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
smoked meats 4 hr bbqmeats 1
The Fort plain Police Chief (Ex) 5 hr VonClownstick 3
Fort Plain Water? 7 hr non concerned abo... 2
Village of Canajoharie Justice Court 23 hr John b 3
Crooked Hillary and Crooked Quackenbush Thu Ethics 1
olly smith Wed urwhatur 8
Minden tax going up 72% January 2016 (Oct '15) Wed urwhatur 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Canajoharie Mortgages