Police: Man jumped from vehicle

Police: Man jumped from vehicle

There are 35 comments on the Gloversville Leader-Herald story from May 24, 2011, titled Police: Man jumped from vehicle. In it, Gloversville Leader-Herald reports that:

A 20-year-old Palatine Bridge resident was seriously injured early Sunday when he jumped out of the back seat of a moving vehicle, village police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gloversville Leader-Herald.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hooper

United States

#1 May 24, 2011
ya can't fix stoopid
HAHAHA

Clayton, NY

#2 May 25, 2011
They should make his urn into a monument to the day he became one with Route 5.
coal patch

United States

#3 May 25, 2011
he almost made it, save for that crater sized pothole. maybe he left a pound of flesh to soften the bump for us.
irish blessing

United States

#4 May 25, 2011
i've heard of the road coming to meet you, but i didn't think folks would take it literally.
canjo20

Gloversville, NY

#5 May 26, 2011
you guys have no idea wtf youre talking about. this gives an extremely vague description of what happened. you shouldn't poke fun at the expense of others while this man is in icu fighting for his life!
lady gaga

Wells, NY

#6 May 26, 2011
He should have never jumped out of a mini van drunk...its kinda sad that's why he's in there for
canjo20

Gloversville, NY

#7 May 26, 2011
of course its sad! but people shouldnt be talking shit when they have no idea what happend. god forbid his family see this. i'm just a friend and i'm outraged that someone would write such ignorant bullshit on here.
confused

United States

#8 May 26, 2011
canjo20 wrote:
you guys have no idea wtf youre talking about. this gives an extremely vague description of what happened. you shouldn't poke fun at the expense of others while this man is in icu fighting for his life!
wait a min.! isn't that what this site is based on? conjecture and malicious slandering? i'm looking forward to the next tradgedy to poke fun at. as for me, and my positive points? at least i'm not you or the failed stuntman

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#9 May 26, 2011
wow. people these days have absolutely no compassion. do yourselff a favor and read some scripture before bed tonight.
confused

United States

#10 May 27, 2011
Canjo20 wrote:
wow. people these days have absolutely no compassion. do yourselff a favor and read some scripture before bed tonight.
i do, everynight but i seem to remember something about not testing the Lord. ah, who am i to condemn a budding evel kneviel?
Parent

Glens Falls, NY

#11 May 27, 2011
Compassion?!?!
This brat jumps out of a moving vehicle.
Where was his compassion for his family?
Btw. Wth were a 17 and 20 year old doing out driving around that far from home at 4am?
Compassion for stupidity and irresponsibility. Hm. I'll save mine for innocent victims like those in the Midwest having their babies ripped from their arms.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#13 May 27, 2011
I never said it was the right thing to do. He was selfish and inconsiderate when he jumped out of the van They had both been drinking and she didn't even have a license. But before people start bashing Josh they should take a closer look, and find who is truly to blame.
wow

United States

#14 May 27, 2011
It was selfish of him, but maybe if his gf/ex whatever that hoe is to him wasn't a psycho bitch and a slut she wouldn't have drove him crazy. Its her fault for not pulling the car over stupid little girl
What

Clayton, NY

#15 May 27, 2011
How the f*ck is he "fighting" for his life? Was he thrown out of the f*cking van? No, he opened the goddamn door and jumped out. Where was all his nobility and self-respect then? Oh, skidding to a halt on Route 5.

F*ck your friend and f*ck you.
wow

Caroga Lake, NY

#16 May 27, 2011
who jumped out a van and where and josh who
Whats going on

Glens Falls, NY

#17 May 27, 2011
Canjo20 is Chelsey Mitchell....
seriously

Arlington, VA

#18 May 27, 2011
wow wrote:
It was selfish of him, but maybe if his gf/ex whatever that hoe is to him wasn't a psycho bitch and a slut she wouldn't have drove him crazy. Its her fault for not pulling the car over stupid little girl
the torch for stupidity has been passed to you. carry it with honor. really, it's her fault that he jumped, why? did she physically push him? she wouldn't stop? she's gonna have to stop sometime. why didn't you save your bad decisions and turning on your cell phone and other electronic devices till the ride comes to a complete stop. admit it to yourself, this guy is a dumb [email protected] your running a tight second by trying to rationalize it.
right

Glens Falls, NY

#19 May 27, 2011
This kid has been making stupid decisions for a decade and he has been encouraged to continue by his greedy, sue happy parents. I guess this proves the first two laws of Newton. First - objects in motion stay in motion until acted upon by another, independant force, and Second - dont put yourself in the position of being the object in motion without a crash helmet because you cant fix stupid...
seriously

United States

#20 May 27, 2011
right wrote:
This kid has been making stupid decisions for a decade and he has been encouraged to continue by his greedy, sue happy parents. I guess this proves the first two laws of Newton. First - objects in motion stay in motion until acted upon by another, independant force, and Second - dont put yourself in the position of being the object in motion without a crash helmet because you cant fix stupid...
i kinda figured that about the folks. wonder who their gonna drag to court now?
Honestly

Hudson Falls, NY

#21 May 28, 2011
you ppl need to leave it be he almost lost his life! He was drunk people make stupid decisions when they are under the influence of alcohol atleast he wasn driving...and as far as the person driving they should have pulled over or better yet not argue with someone that drunk to make them do something that insane. you people are ignorant to talk about a person that way we all make bad decisions who are you to judge?? did he hurt anyone besides himself no so get the fu ck over it!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Canajoharie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ocean Marie Foster 40 min nina 21
farmers market (Jul '15) 8 hr bare foot 2
nbt bank fort plain Thu Lovingfriend 23
Goddamn mexicans and black all over! (Sep '15) Thu Redneck 81 10
Dan Brownell in prison? May 4 Nick Menro 1
When will Deter Hazzard realize... May 3 Bob 33
News Mancini honored for 42 years in the driver's seat (Oct '12) May 3 Gus 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Canajoharie Mortgages