Qtip

Altmar, NY

#1 Jun 3, 2012
Hey, whats up with all you peeps talking 'bout my crooked mouth? I know my jaw sticks out and I look like Popeye the sailor but y'all aint gotta be making fun of me. geesh!
Mongoloid

Altmar, NY

#2 Jun 3, 2012
dont worrie my friend, everybody makes jokes of me wearing my dirty red walmart sweatshirt all the time. their all saying i look like a mongoloid. i mean i know i'm a bit slow and kinda a dumb azz dikwad but hey, i kinda like the name mongoloid and after all i am stupid enuff to walk the streets of canjo and hang out at jims so wtf? am i right?
Mongoloid

Altmar, NY

#3 Jun 3, 2012
wow im so retarded i posted twice lmfbo
harbor guy

Altmar, NY

#4 Jun 3, 2012
Qtip does have a very crooked mouth. Probably inbred like the rest of montgomery and fulton county lol.
big poppa homie G

Indian Lake, NY

#5 Jun 3, 2012
Yo, dem white fools at jims don't like me because i would go in there and take all there white woman from their hillbilly, inbred, crackers! Once you go black, you never go back!
Mongoloid

Altmar, NY

#6 Jun 3, 2012
help me!!! theirs a big fat guy with a face as red as my walmart sweatshirt who's name is liver and hes from fort plain. yea well ya see, he's opbsessed with this fat chick who eats alot of fried food at three in the morning. she fries everything she eats, even livers pubic. liver is a harbor hog! yea man!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Canajoharie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ten Top List reasons why not to Vote for Tom Qu... 3 hr why 5
What does Canajoharie need to succeed? 5 hr Trumps Army 14
Who is Running for Fort Plain Mayor in March 2017 10 hr his money 67
Bulling in Fort Plain Schools 10 hr Ole timer 5
F@#k the Kretser boys Thu Killshot 3
Gary Sweet (Feb '13) Thu scum 62
Season Eats (Jun '16) Thu jim 57 6

Canajoharie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance