Qtip

Pulaski, NY

#1 Jun 3, 2012
Hey, whats up with all you peeps talking 'bout my crooked mouth? I know my jaw sticks out and I look like Popeye the sailor but y'all aint gotta be making fun of me. geesh!
Mongoloid

Pulaski, NY

#2 Jun 3, 2012
dont worrie my friend, everybody makes jokes of me wearing my dirty red walmart sweatshirt all the time. their all saying i look like a mongoloid. i mean i know i'm a bit slow and kinda a dumb azz dikwad but hey, i kinda like the name mongoloid and after all i am stupid enuff to walk the streets of canjo and hang out at jims so wtf? am i right?
Mongoloid

Pulaski, NY

#3 Jun 3, 2012
wow im so retarded i posted twice lmfbo
harbor guy

Pulaski, NY

#4 Jun 3, 2012
Qtip does have a very crooked mouth. Probably inbred like the rest of montgomery and fulton county lol.
big poppa homie G

Johnstown, NY

#5 Jun 3, 2012
Yo, dem white fools at jims don't like me because i would go in there and take all there white woman from their hillbilly, inbred, crackers! Once you go black, you never go back!
Mongoloid

Pulaski, NY

#6 Jun 3, 2012
help me!!! theirs a big fat guy with a face as red as my walmart sweatshirt who's name is liver and hes from fort plain. yea well ya see, he's opbsessed with this fat chick who eats alot of fried food at three in the morning. she fries everything she eats, even livers pubic. liver is a harbor hog! yea man!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Canajoharie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
beware Oct 20 Concerned 1
Kardash Koffee Kan Kash Oct 20 Highway Guys 3
Fort Plain BOE member Resigning? Oct 19 Fort Donewith 7
Bents Serving Time? Oct 18 Rusty Nail 4
Fort Plain School Board Oct 18 FactCheck 14
a girl named tiffany Oct 17 JnKb 6
bEWARETHIS SHYSTER CONTRACTOR Oct 17 Yawn 4
Canajoharie Dating
Find my Match

Canajoharie Jobs