Peruzzi chief of police
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
really

Glens Falls, NY

#1 Jul 15, 2012
i do not think this is good, you know that kid that got picked on all his life .... lets give him a badge with more power
are u sure

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Jul 15, 2012
Where did u get this info from
Alderman

Glens Falls, NY

#3 Jul 15, 2012
This site promotes important discussions about some of the most pressing Village matters. Instead of focusing my energies on meeting my constituents on the streets of Canajoharie, I come here to communicate with them. Your concerns here are great and I think they represent the kind of helpful discourse "really" is talking about.

Thank you; it's clear you have our residents' best interests at heart.
peruzzi

Queensbury, NY

#4 Jul 17, 2012
That Peruzzi kid has been a cop for years and a damn good one! I'm sure the reason he became a cop was because of jerks like you so grab your pipe and head back to Mill Street. If you don't like who is protecting you move to a different town, do us all a favor and get the hell out of Canjo.
Concerned

North Creek, NY

#5 Jul 17, 2012
peruzzi wrote:
That Peruzzi kid has been a cop for years and a damn good one! I'm sure the reason he became a cop was because of jerks like you so grab your pipe and head back to Mill Street. If you don't like who is protecting you move to a different town, do us all a favor and get the hell out of Canjo.
You got that right "KID". Couldn't have been a cop for to long, he's not that old. Scared of everything. People have told me they have seen him run or hide behind others. Not sure if he has enough experience to be chief. Canjo has a lot of kid cops! I guess they have to start somewheres, then leave for higher paying places.
boston rambler

Victory Mills, NY

#6 Jul 17, 2012
I think an individual might be appointed as an acting chief, but a permanent appointment involves a civil service exam and criteria, I think.
Peruzzi

Queensbury, NY

#7 Jul 17, 2012
Ummm as for "that peruzzi kid" he has plenty of experience. He has worked other places besides Canajoharie and has went to the police academy. As for your information on him hiding behind people is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. Do you think any other cop would allow that to happen, really? Especially when most of the time they patrol by themselves. Really think about the source that is feeding you this information. This town would be so lucky to have someone who is as dedicated as him.
Bywater

Albany, NY

#8 Jul 18, 2012
He has hid behind me before.
peruzzi

Queensbury, NY

#9 Jul 18, 2012
when? In line at Price Chopper?
Large Brain

Cicero, NY

#10 Jul 21, 2012
Is this the Peruzzi who's father cut's meat and won't keep his thumb off the scale?
Canjo

Glens Falls, NY

#11 Jul 22, 2012
That "KID" has done more for Canajoharie then most residents that have lived their entire lives within the village limits. Although I would be proud to have a chief of police with his character, why would he take such a position? This once proud village has fallen so far I doubt it will ever recover and with such uninformed posts it shows how far it really has sunk.
nina

AOL

#12 Jul 22, 2012
Respect your police force....they put their lives
on the line for you all.
Former NY Chief

Albany, NY

#13 Jul 23, 2012
So how many years does the "KID" have in? 3,4,5,6,7,8 maybe? Not enough for a chiefs job. Your talking at least 10 - 15 for starters.
hahawow

Bakers Mills, NY

#14 Jul 24, 2012
take the one from fort plain
Thinking

Ithaca, NY

#15 Jul 24, 2012
I'd like to say first that Jason is a good person. Comes from a good family and HAS done much for his community. A few more years on the force and I'd be saying yes for him as Chief. I do believe though, this coming Monday, the people of the town board should really sit back and weigh their options for the next Chief. I know of a couple officers who are from Canajoharie and have worked/work on the police force. Some of the guys have served many years as a cop(15+) in the town and for some reason have always been "overlooked". I ask that whoever is responsible for the voting of the next chief please make your decision based off of what is best for the community and not for certain individuals. Thanks.
Ohhh

Speculator, NY

#16 Jul 26, 2012
Thinking wrote:
I'd like to say first that Jason is a good person. Comes from a good family and HAS done much for his community. A few more years on the force and I'd be saying yes for him as Chief. I do believe though, this coming Monday, the people of the town board should really sit back and weigh their options for the next Chief. I know of a couple officers who are from Canajoharie and have worked/work on the police force. Some of the guys have served many years as a cop(15+) in the town and for some reason have always been "overlooked". I ask that whoever is responsible for the voting of the next chief please make your decision based off of what is best for the community and not for certain individuals. Thanks.
Overlooked for VERY good reasons! Are you kidding me??!
Huh

Speculator, NY

#17 Jul 26, 2012
hahawow wrote:
take the one from fort plain
Ahhh... Yeah, NO THANKS!
meow

Albany, NY

#18 Jul 27, 2012
Actually he was supposedly word streets forced to transfer and other officers don't like him. So yeah. Not a good choice
Yeah

Earlville, NY

#19 Jul 28, 2012
Meow speaks the truth...nobody likes him. He used to be a decent guy, became a cop and turned into an arrogan asshole. Hard to believe this would the best choice Canjo could come up with. Even Canjo cops don't like him, I heard that straight from the mouth of one!
Knuckles

Canajoharie, NY

#20 Jul 28, 2012
Not enough expeience.Board members know who would make the best Chief.I say go with your knowledge and do what's best for Canajoharie.Remember we need an experienced man,not a man that needs to build his "EGO."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Canajoharie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who's the dealer 3 hr Ask 4 Help 7
Hillary for President Petition for recount 5 hr Trumps Army 48
Paratores 15 hr Old McDonald 2
Clean Air Jun 23 Trumps Army 14
Bill Jones Jun 22 Sherwood 7
Films Screening with Image Quilt at Unity Hall Jun 16 Annie 2
Hottest Jun 12 Mossyoak11 1

Canajoharie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance