Donald Oeser on Channel 6 NEWS PERP P...

Donald Oeser on Channel 6 NEWS PERP Patrol!!

Posted in the Canajoharie Forum

SledgeHAMMER190

Gloversville, NY

#1 Jun 11, 2012
Just saw that Donald Oeser kid on the Channel 6 News Perp Patrol! Apparently he is on the run... It said he was driving with a homemade license plate? WTF?
Chico

Ballston Spa, NY

#2 Jun 22, 2012
I know Don and this does not sound like something he'd do. This is the problem with the way media covers legal stories. Guilty till proven innocent. People watch this perp patrol crap and assume everyone is guilty. This whole thing allegedly spiraled because he refused to speak to the officer on the initial incident which is well within his rights to do.
canjo

Speculator, NY

#3 Jun 25, 2012
Chico wrote:
I know Don and this does not sound like something he'd do. This is the problem with the way media covers legal stories. Guilty till proven innocent. People watch this perp patrol crap and assume everyone is guilty. This whole thing allegedly spiraled because he refused to speak to the officer on the initial incident which is well within his rights to do.
get a life
NY12we

Caroga Lake, NY

#4 Jul 1, 2012
Chico wrote:
I know Don and this does not sound like something he'd do. This is the problem with the way media covers legal stories. Guilty till proven innocent. People watch this perp patrol crap and assume everyone is guilty. This whole thing allegedly spiraled because he refused to speak to the officer on the initial incident which is well within his rights to do.
Well within his rights? What kind of drugs are you on?! Driving is a PRIVILEGE not a RIGHT. On a traffic stop HE, YOU, ME, everyone has to communicate with the police.
Just another gossip

Glens Falls, NY

#5 Jul 6, 2012
canjo wrote:
<quoted text>get a life
There's a whole lot more to it than that. Uumm like the fact he had home made license plates on his vehicle...
NO BEFORE U GO

Troy, NY

#6 Jul 19, 2012
maybe you people should better educate yourselves before you write things that you know nothing about. donny did his homework and and followed everything they he needed to. the cops around here are all to stupid to know that though. maybe that should be part of training!
SledgeHAMMER 1818

Gloversville, NY

#7 Jul 19, 2012
NO BEFORE U GO wrote:
maybe you people should better educate yourselves before you write things that you know nothing about. donny did his homework and and followed everything they he needed to. the cops around here are all to stupid to know that though. maybe that should be part of training!
Yeah, he did his homework all right... he scraped off his registration and inspection stickers, removed his license plates and made his own. That's a sure grade "F" when he turns in that homework assignment. Maybe you should copy his homework? Then, you can sit in the GRAY BAR HOTEL and think how cool you both were....
The only training the cops need to deal with someone of that nature is MENTAL HEALTH....
Old Timer

Queensbury, NY

#8 Jul 21, 2012
The truth of the matter is that Donny is home and doing well. So stop all this bullshit and leave the kid alone.
Neutral

Northville, NY

#9 Jul 24, 2012
SledgeHAMMER why you sound like this really has bothered you, how about you go and talk to Donny about this. You seem to have a very harsh opinion on something you are seemingly ignorant to. I have first hand knowledge that Donny has not done, nor has he ever done anything to harm you or your family(if you have one). Youre a prime example of a hate crime in the works! Food for thought. "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." Martin Luther King, Jr
believing

Lake Luzerne, NY

#10 Dec 2, 2012
SledgeHAMMER 1818 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, he did his homework all right... he scraped off his registration and inspection stickers, removed his license plates and made his own. That's a sure grade "F" when he turns in that homework assignment. Maybe you should copy his homework? Then, you can sit in the GRAY BAR HOTEL and think how cool you both were....
The only training the cops need to deal with someone of that nature is MENTAL HEALTH....
don't right a paper, unless you've done research. so instead of being such a badass behind the computer, maybe you should make yourself more useful and look into what Donny has done. don't judge so quickly from something you know nothing about.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Canajoharie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Burt Brownell Grooming Little Boys 2 hr Un real 20
Engaged not engaged?!?! 2 hr Joke 1
Single parents Father vs Mother 3 hr Country 4
Hillary for President Petition for recount (Jan '17) 8 hr Trumps Army 220
Morawski Smoking Cannabis at Unity Hall Center ... Aug 18 WillyNelson 2
dog guy with stick Aug 18 Sarah 3
Forgotten friends pet rescue? (Jul '14) Aug 12 Betty Jones 12

Canajoharie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Canajoharie Mortgages