babydoll

Pascoag, RI

#1 Sep 28, 2012
Can anyone tell me anything about a guy named joe b.does he have a wife or girl friend? does he work there? Thank you!
littlerose

Oneonta, NY

#2 Sep 29, 2012
Babydoll the guy u want to know does not work there.He just hangs out there all the time!He does have a family.he spends all his money there.He should just move in there.he's a low life.
jack lalane

United States

#3 Sep 29, 2012
are you sure it's not jim? i heard he's been working out.
lovopaws

Saint Johnsville, NY

#4 Oct 2, 2012
Baby Doll, why are you asking? And also, LITTLE ROSE, what do you know? No, he does not work; he had a great job and retired after 30 years....identify yourself and he will speak to you himself. You should khow what you are talking about before you talk shit about people.
littlerose

Holyoke, MA

#5 Oct 3, 2012
Lovopaws you don't know a dam thing.. he must live on ssi.babygirl stay away he don't care for anyone but self!
lovopaws

Saint Johnsville, NY

#6 Oct 3, 2012
Little rose, I know cause I worked with him until ge retired, don't talk shit about what you don't khow. You say he must live on ssi which means you are guessing; don't guess. I know for sure and I wouldn't stick up for someone who was working the system.
littlerose

United States

#7 Oct 3, 2012
Well u must be a low life to .to believe his bullshit. He's not from up here! When did he retire when he was 15? If anyone thinks that think again! He doesn't take care of his family! MY Son is on his team.He's drunk when he comes to games! So do u know him!
a stinky behind

Canajoharie, NY

#8 Oct 3, 2012
little rose your a filthy hooker so please f off, he cares alot about his family and your a dirt bag so please stop being a stinky turd sandwhich.
Derpina

Lithuania

#10 Oct 10, 2012
How could you spend all your money at Jim's? You walk in with $20.00 and you're set for the night. Now that's some fiscal responsibility for ya!

Jim Blair for President 2012!
Bymyself

Oneonta, NY

#11 Oct 23, 2012
Derpina wrote:
How could you spend all your money at Jim's? You walk in with $20.00 and you're set for the night. Now that's some fiscal responsibility for ya!
Jim Blair for President 2012!
Not
Deep

Orlando, FL

#12 Jan 14, 2013
@Derpina:

Jim Blair for president indeed! Here's two votes!
voter

Canajoharie, NY

#13 Jan 14, 2013
He's has my vote also!
jim blair 2016

Little Falls, NY

#14 Jan 14, 2013
Deep wrote:
@Derpina:
Jim Blair for president indeed! Here's two votes!
i'm jim blair and i approve this message.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Canajoharie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mitch Evans back in town. Is he still a pot he... 4 hr Me Again 19
Minden tax going up again 9 hr new blood needed 1
Anybody know about Precision Auto Care? 9 hr Guy with Bald Tires 1
nbt bank fort plain Mon Peeyoo 60
Ocean Marie Foster Aug 23 neighbor 76
Mayor Barton did a lot for Fort Plain and will ... Aug 22 Whatever 14
Liberals Aug 17 WhatTheActualFock 6

Canajoharie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance