letnuno

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2010

they gave chris's brother custady of them cause they were gonna go to foster care
letnuno

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2010

i guess they were living with no electric and cooking off of a open fire out side using wood with paint and stuff to cook with. and smoking crack. from what i hear they could get their kids back but have no desire to cause the kids r well taken care of. i dont think either one of them have any common sence
wondering

Henderson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2010

who are these people last name???? and if your talking about chris cook dont him and his wife have more then just two girls?
the one u will never know

Altamont, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2010

lol thats funny chris cook dont have any kids at all so he says and he isnt married either so get ur facts straight he is one of my good friends
letnuno

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2010

the one u will never know wrote:
lol thats funny chris cook dont have any kids at all so he says and he isnt married either so get ur facts straight he is one of my good friends
we not talking about chris cook so before u get all crazy why dont ya ask
Cantstandcrackhe ads

Newcomb, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2012

I know of these crackheads. And it's true they don't care about their kids. They are lowlife scumbags. Especially tanya she even lied to ppl about her husband dying of cancer. She supposedly said he was so sick but i see him all over. I think she should stop lying and get her life straightened out. I'm glad his brother has his kids. At least they have a chance for a better life. Those dirtbags should be strerilized so they don't ruin anymore lives. She is a liar and one day it will all catch up with her.
Waste of air

Gloversville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2012

I agree they are nasty people. Chris looks like Tanya ate all the meat off of him and until I read this thread I thought she ate the kids too hahahaha
Sera

Gloversville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2012

Lmao I see Chris is looking for a new love he was rubbing up on me the other night saying he ain't with her anymore cause she is cccrrraaazzzyyy he said she should be locked up in the looney bin for all the shit she caused him. I think I might take him in lmao he's a good lay too=>
Black Betty

Gloversville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

Nasty I don't think having that garbage rub up on you is a good idea especially if he's been with Tanya you should have yourself checked out
Sera

Gloversville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2012

I don't care what you think he does me soooo goooood. Im gonna make him mine. The hell with you bitches and that bitch Tanya too
Relieved customer

Gloversville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

I heard that thief Tanya is no longer working at the dollar store!!! What a relief now I might shop there more often. And not be ripped off by her!!! I wonder if she finally got caught stealing? Does anyone know?? I have called their office and told them what I have seen her doing and they said they would investigate it but that was like a year ago. If anyone knows what happened please let me know.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Canajoharie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Quacky assaulted in canjo??? 17 hr the problem IS 3
darcy Rouse Thu Norm 2
Papa Joe's Pizza Thu muncher 10
family dollar Thu Thief 3
Quackenush makes threats Thu UPS 8
Quackenbush misuse of public funds coming out i... Aug 20 Jake 4
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Aug 19 College Professor 6,391

Search the Canajoharie Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Canajoharie Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Canajoharie People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••