Missing Eufaula family - KFOR

Missing Eufaula family - KFOR

There are 4774 comments on the KFOR story from Dec 23, 2009, titled Missing Eufaula family - KFOR. In it, KFOR reports that:

The holidays are a time for loved ones to be together, but Niki Shenold worries her best friend's family has been forgotten.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KFOR.

Star

Broken Arrow, OK

#219 Feb 20, 2010
dreaming wrote:
If Psychics were for real every crime in the U.S. would be solved. Why can't you people understand that!!!!!!!!!
Quit living in your little dream world and face reality.
Reality is knowing things exist and are real even though you can't see them. You have probably never had any psychic experiences, there fore you cannot believe it is real. Do you not understand....its just like the wind,--you cannot SEE it- but you KNOW it is there,,,, you can FEEl it.....
feel it

Sapulpa, OK

#220 Feb 20, 2010
Star wrote:
<quoted text>
Reality is knowing things exist and are real even though you can't see them. You have probably never had any psychic experiences, there fore you cannot believe it is real. Do you not understand....its just like the wind,--you cannot SEE it- but you KNOW it is there,,,, you can FEEl it.....
i felt santa claus one night. it sure felt good too. lol
feel it

Sapulpa, OK

#221 Feb 20, 2010
Star wrote:
<quoted text>
me thinks you been smoking too much of that funny weed or sniffing too many fumes from that meth lab.
Rene

Tulsa, OK

#222 Feb 22, 2010
I suppose you dont believe in Jesus dying on the cross and raised from the dead and his spirit departing into heaven, either do you "feel it"
mba

Alva, OK

#223 Feb 23, 2010
Obe wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not that simple, unfortunately.
They do not actually "solve crimes" but are sometimes able to provide law enforcement with accurate bits and pieces of information; that may be used as tools in order to solve crimes.
Many times, they will call to give law enforcement information but they are not taken seriously, so their tip is never followed up on but disregarded.
In fact many times they lead police on goose chases or simply tell them the obvious. Families are given false hope and then decimated when the psyc suddenly exits while blaming the police for his or her failure.

They are master manipulators, nothing more and nothing else.
mba

Alva, OK

#224 Feb 23, 2010
Rene wrote:
I suppose you dont believe in Jesus dying on the cross and raised from the dead and his spirit departing into heaven, either do you "feel it"
Rene, please clarify. are you asking the psychic believers if they believe in Jesus, or are you asking the disbelievers if they believe in Jesus?
bmc

Owasso, OK

#225 Feb 23, 2010
i thought they found them in a cave, all shot in the head execution style
Obe

Inola, OK

#226 Feb 23, 2010
mba wrote:
<quoted text>
In fact many times they lead police on goose chases or simply tell them the obvious. Families are given false hope and then decimated when the psyc suddenly exits while blaming the police for his or her failure.
They are master manipulators, nothing more and nothing else.
I do agree with you, yet I also disagree with you...
Where you mention; leading the police on goose chases, telling them the obvious, and giving families false hope, these things are not uncommon occurrences.
I have to disagree, that all of them are "blaming the police for his or her failure", and that "they are all master manipulators, nothing more and nothing else".
I tend to believe, many of the well-known self-proclaimed ones are in it for the fame and fortune only. Are you referring to Jeff Baker who came to Oklahoma a few years ago to assist in the case of Cori Baker from Tulsa and the little boy missing from Woodward? I think Jeff Baker gives them all a bad name, really.
You don't realize, there are people who I consider "closet psychics" who many times remain anonymous or many times keep their information to themselves or occasionally tell only friends and family. It is unfair and ignorant to categorize everyone the same. You still have a lot to learn.
Dane

Tulsa, OK

#227 Feb 24, 2010
Ok-Back on subject. I just found out the Father Bobby Jamison Sr. died in Dec 09, after changing his WILL in Oct 09, to leave his estate to Madyson Jamison, the grandaughter that is missing. Also, in the Will it states, if she is deceased, his estate all goes to his BROTHERS JACK AND AMOS JAMISON...!!!Maybe they wanted the inheritance and did something to the Jamison family(little girl included) since she was due the inheritance!!!Wonder if FBI has investigated THEM!?
mba

Alva, OK

#228 Feb 26, 2010
Obe wrote:
<quoted text>
I do agree with you, yet I also disagree with you...
Where you mention; leading the police on goose chases, telling them the obvious, and giving families false hope, these things are not uncommon occurrences.
I have to disagree, that all of them are "blaming the police for his or her failure", and that "they are all master manipulators, nothing more and nothing else".
I tend to believe, many of the well-known self-proclaimed ones are in it for the fame and fortune only. Are you referring to Jeff Baker who came to Oklahoma a few years ago to assist in the case of Cori Baker from Tulsa and the little boy missing from Woodward? I think Jeff Baker gives them all a bad name, really.
You don't realize, there are people who I consider "closet psychics" who many times remain anonymous or many times keep their information to themselves or occasionally tell only friends and family. It is unfair and ignorant to categorize everyone the same. You still have a lot to learn.
Obe
I am sure that many of the "closet psychics" you refer are good people who just want to help and seek no recognition or reward for their efforts. But there is still not a single documented case of a psychic solving a crime, finding a missing body, or locating missing people.

If you know of any let me know so I can check them out.

I do not believe in psychic gifts, I do think people who are convinced they possess some sort of insight others do not possess can be wellmeaning but still wrong.

In this case I still find the complete lack of news to be puzzling in fact I find it to be alarming.
mba

Alva, OK

#229 Feb 26, 2010
Dane wrote:
Ok-Back on subject. I just found out the Father Bobby Jamison Sr. died in Dec 09, after changing his WILL in Oct 09, to leave his estate to Madyson Jamison, the grandaughter that is missing. Also, in the Will it states, if she is deceased, his estate all goes to his BROTHERS JACK AND AMOS JAMISON...!!!Maybe they wanted the inheritance and did something to the Jamison family(little girl included) since she was due the inheritance!!!Wonder if FBI has investigated THEM!?
Is there enough of an estate to cause these people to murder their brothers son, daughter-in-law and granddaughter?

I havn't read anything that indicates the older Jamison was wealthy.
Joe

Tulsa, OK

#230 Feb 26, 2010
mba wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there enough of an estate to cause these people to murder their brothers son, daughter-in-law and granddaughter?
I havn't read anything that indicates the older Jamison was wealthy.
Yes, you can go on OSCN.net look up Cleveland County and you can read the divorce degree between Bob Dean Jamison and Starlet Jamison and you can get any idea there is considerable amount of inheritance left to Madyson (according to the WILL) you can also read the details...if Madyson is "deceased" it all goes to dear ole BROTHER JACK JAMISON. aLSO READ ON THE OTHER SITE Eufaula missing family.. gives some details about Jack Jamison wife Shady character ole Donna Jamison Court Clerk in Sallisaw getting caught up in some "missing records & money" also info on ole JACK and his "sexual harrassment" suit a few years back!!!Hmm finger POINT TO THEM!!!
Rosa

Wilburton, OK

#231 Feb 26, 2010
dork wrote:
<quoted text> they are from Eufaula, they didnt get lostthere!. people rant on about this thing without any real knowalage of it. they are lost in the area around redoek oklahoma 30 or 40 miles from Eufaula. and I think they have taken their money from a big windfall and ran off with it. no foul play just people who wanted not to be found for whatever reasons, and if they are lost in that area I cant see how they didnt find a way out its not that isolated
I live 10 minutes from Red Oak. They didn't take their money and run with it. The money was found in the truck along with the half dead family dog. Along with the families pick up truck. Yeah that looks like NO FOUL Play. You need to take your own advice before you Rant on about things. There are tons of rumors going around. This is a very sad situation. I have friends who have been on the search parties. And Maybe you should subscribe to the local paper here so you can stay in the loop on what info the public is getting. Because yours is out dated! I also have friends on the police force, that have been on the searches. My whole family is praying for this family. And there are Missing Persons flyers of them all over town!
Rosa

Wilburton, OK

#232 Feb 26, 2010
I dunno why it says I am from Alex, Oklahoma but I am not I am from Wilburton Oklahoma
Joe

Tulsa, OK

#233 Feb 26, 2010
Rosa wrote:
<quoted text>
I live 10 minutes from Red Oak. They didn't take their money and run with it. The money was found in the truck along with the half dead family dog. Along with the families pick up truck. Yeah that looks like NO FOUL Play. You need to take your own advice before you Rant on about things. There are tons of rumors going around. This is a very sad situation. I have friends who have been on the search parties. And Maybe you should subscribe to the local paper here so you can stay in the loop on what info the public is getting. Because yours is out dated! I also have friends on the police force, that have been on the searches. My whole family is praying for this family. And there are Missing Persons flyers of them all over town!
What do your friends on the police force have to say---have you asked them about Jack Jamison? Huh? They think putting stuff in the local paper is all that matters? They aren't doing anything else to get this out to the public? Why doesnt someone contact Nancy Grace? Its all over the US about that missing family from California!! Why doesnt someone contact her about all the crap going on in OKLAHOMA??
COWBOY---55

United States

#234 Feb 26, 2010
Rosa if you will come back and give updates on what is being done localy.What is the name of the local paper there?Do the locals have any kind of theory of just what may have happened?Do they think the man that lived with them for a time may know something?
Obe

Inola, OK

#235 Feb 26, 2010
mba wrote:
<quoted text>
Obe
I am sure that many of the "closet psychics" you refer are good people who just want to help and seek no recognition or reward for their efforts. But there is still not a single documented case of a psychic solving a crime, finding a missing body, or locating missing people.
If you know of any let me know so I can check them out.
I do not believe in psychic gifts, I do think people who are convinced they possess some sort of insight others do not possess can be wellmeaning but still wrong.
In this case I still find the complete lack of news to be puzzling in fact I find it to be alarming.
Again... I partially agree and disagree with you, ironic huh?
Many police departments use psychics to help in crime solving. This fact is never mentioned in the public media but held confidentially. It is up to law enforcement to solve crimes, although many times psychics are able to provide them with clues that assist in this process. Yes, there are many people who claim to possess the "gift", convincing themselves they have it. I do not consider it to be a gift but an ability/skill that some people can learn to use. If you have never had any such experiences or known someone who has, then it is easy to be a non-believer. Whenever you have had such experiences and known others who also have, it is impossible to be a non-believer.
These cases are not documented or viewed in the public eye, so nobody will ever learn the statistics or accuracy of those cases.
Those who do not believe - will most likely never believe.
Those who believe - will never disbelieve. It's quite simple.
mba

Springer, OK

#236 Feb 27, 2010
If the uncles were going to kill them for money - why leave the money in the truck? It is possible they did not know it was there, but if greed motivated this crime, why did they even leave the truck. Vehicles are stolen constantly, tore apart and sold for salvage.

I would be surprised if they were killed by family unless it was for revenge rather than greed.

I also do not believe meth cookers would have left the truck or the money. They are often petty criminals who would know to search the truck for valuables.

I lean toward a deliberate disappearance, a walk in the woods to look at property that turned tragic, or perhaps the worst possible outcome a murder/suicide.

I still hope they will be found alive. Stranger things have certainly happened.

One thing is certain - there are people who know the truth - and people being people it will someday be told. Hopefully sooner than later.
have not seen

Inola, OK

#237 Feb 27, 2010
mba wrote:
If the uncles were going to kill them for money - why leave the money in the truck? It is possible they did not know it was there, but if greed motivated this crime, why did they even leave the truck. Vehicles are stolen constantly, tore apart and sold for salvage.
I would be surprised if they were killed by family unless it was for revenge rather than greed.
I also do not believe meth cookers would have left the truck or the money. They are often petty criminals who would know to search the truck for valuables.
I lean toward a deliberate disappearance, a walk in the woods to look at property that turned tragic, or perhaps the worst possible outcome a murder/suicide.
I still hope they will be found alive. Stranger things have certainly happened.
One thing is certain - there are people who know the truth - and people being people it will someday be told. Hopefully sooner than later.
Apparently you have never been a witness to how greedy some people can be when a family member dies. I have seen several cases that when a relative died there was all kinds of bickering over things that were of no value whatsoever, not even for sentimental reasons.
When my grandfather died, who by the way was a very poor man, I had a cousin that became very upset because she thought my grandfather had a mere $100.00 and she wanted her fair share of the $100.00.
Relatives of a deceased person seem to go berserk over items that the deceased person owned that would not be worth a dime.
Greedy, greedy control freaks and there are a lot of them out there.
mba

Springer, OK

#238 Mar 1, 2010
have not seen wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently you have never been a witness to how greedy some people can be when a family member dies. I have seen several cases that when a relative died there was all kinds of bickering over things that were of no value whatsoever, not even for sentimental reasons.
When my grandfather died, who by the way was a very poor man, I had a cousin that became very upset because she thought my grandfather had a mere $100.00 and she wanted her fair share of the $100.00.
Relatives of a deceased person seem to go berserk over items that the deceased person owned that would not be worth a dime.
Greedy, greedy control freaks and there are a lot of them out there.
I have in fact seen greed destroy families but if this was motivated by greed then whoever did it must be as dumb as a rock. Since they left behind what might prove to be the single best windfall to be reaped from their evil deed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Canadian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where are the women that love sex (May '14) Jun '17 V Thor 3
News Authorities Locate Remains Of Blanchard Man Mis... Apr '17 boowho 1
Both Senator Thompson & Rep Fetgatter supports ... Mar '17 NEVER RE ELECT 1
News Convicted Eufaula Drug Dealer Headed To Prison (Mar '09) Feb '17 Smith boy 36
TV Reception Feb '17 Wondering 1
Searching for Wesley Johnson from Quinton, Okla... (Dec '16) Dec '16 Anonymous 1
Is This What Eufala is REALLY LIKE?? (Aug '08) Dec '16 Big bad john 43

Canadian Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Canadian Mortgages