Teen charged with vehicular homicide

There are 9 comments on the WNYT Albany story from Nov 30, 2009, titled Teen charged with vehicular homicide. In it, WNYT Albany reports that:

The suspect in a Columbia County crash that proved to be fatal is being arraigned Monday in the town of Canaan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WNYT Albany.

rushme 2 psych ward

New York, NY

#1 Nov 30, 2009
what the hell is wrong with people?
n2cute06

Virginia Beach, VA

#2 Nov 30, 2009
I Just blame the parents because she brought them them the beers and if she was smart she wouldn't. Or at least let them be inside were its safe instead she let 4 drunk teens drive she should be under the jail.
Granny

Glenmont, NY

#3 Dec 1, 2009
Throw the book at them.
rushme

Garfield, NJ

#4 Dec 1, 2009
buying allowing not driving them home,i put 75/25 percent fault on susan. i hope other parents take action in not allowing this activity.
rushme 2 psych ward

New York, NY

#5 Dec 1, 2009
rushme wrote:
buying allowing not driving them home,i put 75/25 percent fault on susan. i hope other parents take action in not allowing this activity.
buying allowing not driving them home????
what the hell is this sentence? What are you trying to say here?
And are you putting 75% or 25% fault on susan.
Please go back to school or check in to the psych ward.
Or just lay off the computer, it is going to your head.
rushme

Chatham, NY

#6 Dec 9, 2009
rushme 2 psych ward needs a companian to make positive responses not negative. any parent that allows this activity must suffer the consequences! its simple 21 to buy, with a designated driver no-one gets violated.
suspect

New York, NY

#7 Dec 9, 2009
I suspect "rushme" has been violated more than once! LOL
Crazy Legs

Albany, NY

#8 Dec 9, 2009
According to some around here;

If the driver is 80 years or older, and did some good thing for the area...we should bother prosecuting.
rushme

Chatham, NY

#9 Dec 12, 2009
this was the result of actions allowed by the parent present period. she should have been the designated DRIVER.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Canaan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Risa Management Corporation Apr 27 manny 1
Sharon Mesick (May '09) Feb '15 Frank 34
News Help put a stop to America's wars (Feb '10) Nov '14 A country of athe... 35
Berkshire Farm to eliminate on grounds SECURITY (Aug '14) Sep '14 Lark Lancer 4
Feeling Unjust Treatment (Mar '14) Jul '14 Local Observer 2
News Stephentown, NY, man sentenced to 5 to 15 years... (May '14) May '14 Concerned Parent 1
News Chatham, N.Y.: Four musicals make Mac-Haydn bow... (Feb '14) Feb '14 J Lyman Congdon 1
More from around the web

Canaan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]