Teen charged with vehicular homicide

Full story: WNYT Albany

Police say a Columbia County teenager was drunk when he caused the crash that resulted in a man's death - and they say his mother gave him the alcohol.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Sue

Chatham, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2010

Why is he not in jail yet? An interesting story for you. Since this incident he threatened to shoot his mother, has been selling drugs and has always said "he will kill someone before going to jail". Why doesn't our system work before someone else dies?
how do you know

Clifton Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2010

how do you know that? and if that's the truth why are you writing it on a topix forum and not telling the authorities? i think that you just are writing something to feel important....i absolutely know this was a tragedy....but the kid is in enough trouble...you don't need to be posting anymore drama...focus on your own family....or maybe it's more entertaining for you to focus on someone else's misfortunes....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Canaan Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Canaan Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Canaan People Search