Off the main road: A sweet way to mak...

Off the main road: A sweet way to make a living

There are 4 comments on the The Citizen story from Apr 27, 2008, titled Off the main road: A sweet way to make a living. In it, The Citizen reports that:

“Chocolate is a comfort food, an aphrodisiac. Something that you don't wolf down, but savor. We have creamy, chewy, fruity, melt-in-your-mouth decadence”

Joan Clay is convinced she has the best job in the world. For the past 30 years, she's been making chocolate and other decadent confections like fudge and says that, as a result, "I get to make people happy ... via The Citizen

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Citizen.

Sweet Tooth

Alfred, ME

#1 Apr 28, 2008
If you haven't been to Joan's shop or had her chocolate, you really are missing something.
LAJFA

Wells, ME

#2 Apr 28, 2008
OK Joan, thanks.
Sweet Tooth

Alfred, ME

#3 Apr 29, 2008
Sorry LAJFA, you are wrong again. Just like over at that whacko Liko Kenney threads.
LAJFA

Wells, ME

#4 Apr 29, 2008
Sweet Tooth wrote:
Sorry LAJFA, you are wrong again. Just like over at that whacko Liko Kenney threads.
Oh really...I/we have the facts. How can that/they be wrong ? Prove I/were wrong.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stone Property Management Arrests (Oct '12) Wed Throw the book at... 612
Blue Moon Forced out by Sununu? Jul 24 DrewKnight 43
Financial Problems at the Mountain? (Aug '13) Jul 22 WV Hacker 206
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in New Hampsh... (Oct '10) Jul 15 Grunt56 31
Golfcourse sale Jul 1 pto 7
The Valley Inn Selling to The Hockey Academy? Jun '15 Jan 6
News Popular officer indicted for theft in Woodstock (Feb '06) Jun '15 josey 19
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Campton Mortgages