Review: Bear None Family Restaurant

Review: Bear None Family Restaurant

Posted in the Campton Forum

greet foid

United States

#1 Jan 10, 2013
The foods great. Best service around. Fresh seafood and homemade fries. Bear none is great.
Nancy

Dover, NH

#2 Jan 17, 2013
I remember this place when it was Steve's. We went in last Friday. The place looks great. We had the steak tips and they were the best I've ever had. We will definately go back again.
Donald

Dover, NH

#3 Jan 25, 2013
Went to the Sunday Brunch after church. They offer a lot. I was so full when I left. Place looks great. Will go back again.
Brian

United States

#4 Aug 4, 2013
Sorry too see that the place is up for sale again, after all the work the latest owners put into it. I live in Rumney an ate there a while back after reading positive reviews. I found the food OK, and would give it 3 stars out of 5. A restaurant in Rumney would have too rely on the locals. Rumney is a poor town. I think if it was turned into a nightclub type atmosphere with a big bar, quick food, and entertainment it would draw more of a crowd from outside. If I had the money to invest, I'd give it a shot. Broke in rumney

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Support Sununu for governor (Oct '15) Sep 18 What a drumpf 19
George A Ober's Knotty Pine Cabins (Sep '06) Sep 5 Todd steely 72
Mulligans Tap Room & Eatery Jul '16 AROBoys2 1
Mulligans on Corcoran Pond off to a great start (Nov '15) Jul '16 jls 41
Financial Problems at the Mountain? (Aug '13) Jul '16 jls 276
World Cup Triple Jul '16 skierguy 3
time warner's price gouging (Aug '15) May '16 jls 27

Campton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance