good by 191 speedway
fan

Chesterfield, MO

#21 Sep 19, 2012
Why does somebody have to knock on everything that comes to this town. I dont care if you opened up a place that gave away free money twice a week, somebody would be mad cause they wouldnt do it 3 days a week. Too many people here wanna see bad things happen to this town. If people dont like wolfe county, get the #$%@ out. Move your check drawing ass somewhere else. Too many jealous people in this town, so and so done this and that, she/he sells pills, so and so slept with this person. Listen if I f%$#d your moma, be mad, hell if i even f$%#d your daddy....by all means be mad..If i stole your pills...be mad, if your gay or straight..guess what...nobody cares..so the moral of the story is let wolfe county grow and quit being so damn jealous of everybody!!
ebt card

London, KY

#22 Sep 20, 2012
When are they running the Food Stamp 500 ?
fact

West Liberty, KY

#23 Sep 20, 2012
Just s quck as they get their ebt machine dick face. I LOVE TO HEAR THE ROAR OF THOSE ENGINES!!!!
191 ROCKS!!!! BTW if you look youwill see that it reads tat only one of the breeding brothers bought 201, evn though they both bought it. The other brother is planning on racing there. Now how fair do you think they will be!!!!!
trapper

Ezel, KY

#24 Sep 20, 2012
ebt card wrote:
When are they running the Food Stamp 500 ?
are you planning to let them have your food stamps to put up for the prize. do't knock them until you've tried them. 191 puts on a good show.
Coupon Girl

Chesterfield, MO

#25 Sep 21, 2012
Living close to the 191 is a pain. They should not have been allowed to put that thing in a residential neighborhood. Judging by all the booze that is sold at the store in HG on Sat night, I doubt that it is "good clean fun" How in the world do people afford all this gas that is wasted over there.
fact

West Liberty, KY

#26 Sep 21, 2012
Coupon Girl wrote:
Living close to the 191 is a pain. They should not have been allowed to put that thing in a residential neighborhood. Judging by all the booze that is sold at the store in HG on Sat night, I doubt that it is "good clean fun" How in the world do people afford all this gas that is wasted over there.
If you don't like the sound put plugs in your ears!!! People like you are the ones that keep Wolfe County from having anything!!! Didn't they tell you how they afford all that wasted gas? Probably means it's none of your damn business!!! LMAO!!!!
trapper

Ezel, KY

#27 Sep 21, 2012
Coupon Girl wrote:
most usally they work, you ever do that. please try it. have a nice day.
Learn the basics

West Liberty, KY

#28 Sep 23, 2012
I've been in racing most of my life.. From watching in the stands to being crew cheif, to sitting behind the wheel of an open wheel team. I've been to Indiana, Ohio, and right here in Kentucky.. Including 201, and it's no better. We raced there for a whole season.. Everytime we ran up front, they would throw the caution and put us wherever they wanted us so who they wanted to win could. Most of you don't have a clue of what's going on. Have you ever drove into a corner at 120 mph and never let off the fuel? If one bar breaks that's all it takes for you to possibly slam into another driver. Have you ever stomped the brake pedal on your car going 120 mph? More than likely not, and if you have you should try it on a dirt track. Most driver use their brakes to set the car up before entering the corner, which means they stay hot the whole race. If someone spins infront of them, chances are they're gonna hit 'em. It's all called racing! He didn't hit you, he didn't knock you, he rubbed you, and rubbin' is racing. As far as favortism goes... Have you ever tried watching 18 cars all at once? It's pretty well impossible to make a good call all the time. Every track is the same!! I've seen people hit a car one weekend and come back the next weekend and get hit. They cry like a baby and are ready to fight though. Fact of the matter is... If you can't sling it, don't bring it. If you can't take the heat, stay the hell out of the big boy kitchen!
fact

West Liberty, KY

#29 Sep 23, 2012
Learn the basics wrote:
I've been in racing most of my life.. From watching in the stands to being crew cheif, to sitting behind the wheel of an open wheel team. I've been to Indiana, Ohio, and right here in Kentucky.. Including 201, and it's no better. We raced there for a whole season.. Everytime we ran up front, they would throw the caution and put us wherever they wanted us so who they wanted to win could. Most of you don't have a clue of what's going on. Have you ever drove into a corner at 120 mph and never let off the fuel? If one bar breaks that's all it takes for you to possibly slam into another driver. Have you ever stomped the brake pedal on your car going 120 mph? More than likely not, and if you have you should try it on a dirt track. Most driver use their brakes to set the car up before entering the corner, which means they stay hot the whole race. If someone spins infront of them, chances are they're gonna hit 'em. It's all called racing! He didn't hit you, he didn't knock you, he rubbed you, and rubbin' is racing. As far as favortism goes... Have you ever tried watching 18 cars all at once? It's pretty well impossible to make a good call all the time. Every track is the same!! I've seen people hit a car one weekend and come back the next weekend and get hit. They cry like a baby and are ready to fight though. Fact of the matter is... If you can't sling it, don't bring it. If you can't take the heat, stay the hell out of the big boy kitchen!
HELL YES!!!! You said it all baby!!
trapper

West Liberty, KY

#30 Sep 24, 2012
AMEN to that.
curious

United States

#31 Sep 26, 2012
Where is the location of 201?
Duhhhhhhhh

Macon, GA

#32 Sep 30, 2012
On Rt 201
191 racer

Hazard, KY

#33 Oct 1, 2012
201 rocks we went there this week and never seen any bad calls or rough driving among anyone and the track is 10 times nicer and has real bathrooms
Wondering

Chesterfield, MO

#34 Oct 1, 2012
What ever Randall and Brenda
slipknot

Campton, KY

#35 Oct 7, 2012
Coupon Girl wrote:
Residential neighborhood? Where the hell are you at. It is out in the country. It's called rural area. Look the word up tard
minnie mouse

West Liberty, KY

#36 Oct 7, 2012
if you weren't a racer and lived within a mile of it you may just be wanting your sleep during those hours as well I agree they should've had to had nieghbors if they had a problem with it
bones

Chesterfield, MO

#37 Oct 27, 2012
191 will survive because of the true fans and racers out there. The 201 track and 191 tracks are there for the racers and fans and not to hurt each other. All the fighting and arguments show that they are not true to the sport. The breedings are good people and so are thw mayabbs and both sides are gonna work with each other so the sport of dirt track will go on for future generations. As far as the favortism and bad calls, its hard to get everything right and one night it may be in your favor. If you cant exept that then good luck where ever you race or go. By the way the track came from hard earned money not the government because you cant get blood from a turnip. Where does grants and college shcolarships come from? exactly!!! But I wish anyone the best for bettering their selves but need to make sure your bettering yourself before you put down the ones who raised you. I hope both tracks strive and prosper so my baby boy can have a place to shine one day..Good luck to both tracks!!!!
Dude

Campton, KY

#38 Oct 27, 2012
bones wrote:
191 will survive because of the true fans and racers out there. The 201 track and 191 tracks are there for the racers and fans and not to hurt each other. All the fighting and arguments show that they are not true to the sport. The breedings are good people and so are thw mayabbs and both sides are gonna work with each other so the sport of dirt track will go on for future generations. As far as the favortism and bad calls, its hard to get everything right and one night it may be in your favor. If you cant exept that then good luck where ever you race or go. By the way the track came from hard earned money not the government because you cant get blood from a turnip. Where does grants and college shcolarships come from? exactly!!! But I wish anyone the best for bettering their selves but need to make sure your bettering yourself before you put down the ones who raised you. I hope both tracks strive and prosper so my baby boy can have a place to shine one day..Good luck to both tracks!!!!
well said
booger

Pittsburgh, PA

#39 Oct 29, 2012
191 is FINISHED, KIZZ THE TAIL PIPE, UR A LOUSY, NO GOOD TRASHU
Well---

United States

#40 Oct 29, 2012
I love 191..it is the most excitment I have ever had close to home. I have worked, and worked hard for 27 years, and it does my soul good to see a good ol dirt-track race on Saturday night. It is also reasonably priced. I am getting older and do not feel like driving over 50 miles to enjoy a night out and I will not go to 201...it is simply too far away. After all...racing is suppose to be fun; not war! oh yeah, by the way, I am a woman that comes from a car oriented family-my dad ran a garage as a mechanic and my brother was a body man all his life and I love cars!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wolfelake 8 hr cordell 2
what do you think of chandra tolson? (Nov '09) Mon soo 14
Is wolfe County this bad off? (Oct '10) Mon Snake Hater 27
Wyonetta Smith and Elvis(the drunk) Jones Mon Someone who knows 2
New lady in Campton Mon Charles 2
Hannah Mon meghan 4
guess what Sun T bone 2

Campton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance