good by 191 speedway
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
big time racer

London, KY

#1 Sep 17, 2012
farewell to 191 speedway this will be there last good year because 201 in opening back up in sept and you will loose 75% of yor car count so now its just going to b the mayabs favorites to keep this track alive if it wasent for all the bad call and favortism this track probably would survive but wince is gone and so is the dream
laughing

Ezel, KY

#2 Sep 17, 2012
you might be a big time racer, but you won't be missed with that attitude. see you, CBS.
tug it

West Liberty, KY

#3 Sep 17, 2012
who is opening 201
fan

Ezel, KY

#4 Sep 17, 2012
who or what is cbs
racer

Ezel, KY

#5 Sep 17, 2012
i'll stay with 191, they call it as they see it. nobody is perfect. cbs stand's for cry baby s racer's whose names's start with s. stamper, stone, stacy. they need2 come up with more for other racer's who cry alot.
advice

West Liberty, KY

#6 Sep 17, 2012
You shouldn't complain about the races. There are not many things to do around here and people are lucky they can go to the races.
as much

West Liberty, KY

#7 Sep 17, 2012
As much as I think we need the 191, I wish there was some way to buffer the noise a little. I know there isn't much you can do but if there is they should. I live a couple miles from the track and on clear saturday nights, I can hear the cars inside my house with the television on. I can only imagine those that live closer. No wonder they complain. But I look at it this way, it is only one night a week and only during the summer months and it is clean fun that everyone can enjoy. That is just a little price for me to pay for this kind of family entertainment.
191 FAN

West Liberty, KY

#8 Sep 17, 2012
Well, in light of who has purchased 201, do you honestly think the Breedings boys are not going to be given favoritism at their own track? I was at the Coal Miner's Classic this year and saw it with my own 2 eyes...those boys get what they want. The Mayabb's try to run a fair track to the best of their ability. Driver's who knock the hell outta someone one weekend complain the next weekend when someone knocks the hell outta them...it's a 2 way street people. Rubbing is racing and it's a part of the sport! get over it or get out of it! I don't like to see someone get their car torn up beyond what they can repair before a feature race but that too happens...and as for car count, there are a couple other tracks closer for some of the drivers who patronize 191. yet, they come on down anyway because they know they will be treated as fair as possible!
fan

Ezel, KY

#9 Sep 18, 2012
i think 191 is the best thing that has happened to wolfe county in a long time. fun. affordable. 2 many think they are the whole show. not 2 mention any names, and they need 2 pull together and support the track.
joker

West Liberty, KY

#10 Sep 18, 2012
The things i am reading are always going to be, leave them alone already.
buba

Richmond, KY

#11 Sep 18, 2012
fan wrote:
i think 191 is the best thing that has happened to wolfe county in a long time. fun. affordable. 2 many think they are the whole show. not 2 mention any names, and they need 2 pull together and support the track.
a f@@king race track is the best thing to happen in wolfe co. in a while? sorry thats sad.you all need to move to the real world and save the goverment money,get jobs and wolfe co. can be a state park after it's torn down
fact

Chesterfield, MO

#12 Sep 18, 2012
To Buba: Thank you but people in Wolfe County do work and more people would be working if it wasn't for a bunch of tree hugging assholes!!!! They come to Eastern Ky to stop mining so they can save a tree and then they go back to the city where they have destroyed all of the farms to pour concrete in the place of grass and tree's and then you assholes have the nerve to come here and try to control our life!!! WTF!! If you don't like Wolfe Co. and our race track aybe you need to keep your a$$ out of here!!! To Big Time Racer: Yes I am sure that some cars will go to 201 so big deal. 191 survived when it was open before and they will continue to survive. It won't be long until you will be crying about them too!!
buba

Richmond, KY

#13 Sep 18, 2012
fact wrote:
To Buba: Thank you but people in Wolfe County do work and more people would be working if it wasn't for a bunch of tree hugging assholes!!!! They come to Eastern Ky to stop mining so they can save a tree and then they go back to the city where they have destroyed all of the farms to pour concrete in the place of grass and tree's and then you assholes have the nerve to come here and try to control our life!!! WTF!! If you don't like Wolfe Co. and our race track aybe you need to keep your a$$ out of here!!! To Big Time Racer: Yes I am sure that some cars will go to 201 so big deal. 191 survived when it was open before and they will continue to survive. It won't be long until you will be crying about them too!!
well you get on mining ya coal and cut down the forrest and keep on. I am from wolfe co and a freshmen at eku.I would never return there ,If I do I will concider myself a failure
buba

Richmond, KY

#14 Sep 18, 2012
fact wrote:
and by the way ,for every 1,000 dollars payed in taxes by wole county residents you recieve 1,600 back im subsities per person, so who is supporting who?
fact

West Liberty, KY

#15 Sep 18, 2012
buba wrote:
<quoted text> well you get on mining ya coal and cut down the forrest and keep on. I am from wolfe co and a freshmen at eku.I would never return there ,If I do I will concider myself a failure
Sorry but I can't understand your writing!!! Maybe you need to find a grammar school to go to!!
I am most definate that we don't need a jerk like you in Wolfe Co. LUCKY EKU!!!! LMAO!!!!
fact

West Liberty, KY

#16 Sep 18, 2012
buba wrote:
<quoted text> and by the way ,for every 1,000 dollars payed in taxes by wole county residents you recieve 1,600 back im subsities per person, so who is supporting who?
Sounds like I am working supporting your sorry butt. All that money down the drain so you can go party and be a failure!!LMAO!!!
wow your lame

London, KY

#17 Sep 18, 2012
LAUGHING
FAN
RACER
ADVICE
AS MUCH
191 FAN
JOKER
FACT
THESE ARE ALL THE SAME PERSON JUST REPLYING TO THERE SELF BECAUSE THERE BORED AND STUPID
191 FAN

West Liberty, KY

#18 Sep 18, 2012
wow your lame wrote:
LAUGHING
FAN
RACER
ADVICE
AS MUCH
191 FAN
JOKER
FACT
THESE ARE ALL THE SAME PERSON JUST REPLYING TO THERE SELF BECAUSE THERE BORED AND STUPID
Listen here...I am not of the others! I am not bored or stupid. I am college educated and make a enough money to buy your sorry ass!! WE CAN BET ON THAT!!! BTW, it's 'their' not there!

And I do enjoy going to 191 speedway as often as possible. I also agree 191 is not perfect but they do strive to be as fair as possible. My only complaint is the track is too small for the number of cars that are showing up for the higher horse classes making for congestion and causing more accidents.

The track is a positive entity for our community giving many something to do without traveling a great distance for entertainment. If you don't think so, then don't patronize it and spend your money there! So, good luck to you!
knowing

Ezel, KY

#19 Sep 19, 2012
BUBA, sounds for the world like ol PAPPY, is that you ol PAPPY. aren't you that rich party animal from pine ridge.
fan

Ezel, KY

#20 Sep 19, 2012
buba wrote:
<quoted text>a f@@king race track is the best thing to happen in wolfe co. in a while? sorry thats sad.you all need to move to the real world and save the goverment money,get jobs and wolfe co. can be a state park after it's torn dohwn
hello troll.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trina and Terry Mcintosh 12 min Pioneer Woman 1
100 jobs coming to Campton ? 17 hr High Hope 7
Doc Sun Lambie 8
Marsha Moore Sat XXX 5
Preacher Hollon Sat Yeerrr 32
vortex schoolhouse Apr 19 jennifer 1
pine ridge log cabin murder (May '16) Apr 19 Chrystal 38

Campton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance