Does Anyone Know Robert Lee Evans?

Does Anyone Know Robert Lee Evans?

Posted in the Campton Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
retro

Macon, GA

#1 Feb 25, 2009
I was wondering if anyone knows anything on him.
drunkollady

West Liberty, KY

#2 Feb 27, 2009
yea i know him well what do you want to know? he went to the bar when he lived here we partied togather? what else you wanna know?
retro

Macon, GA

#3 Mar 1, 2009
Tell Me Everything about him. was you his girlfriend or what. What all do you know on him.
drunkollady

West Liberty, KY

#4 Mar 1, 2009
honey any body at the bar (that would give a chance was his G/F). You know I dont know who you are or why your asking so unless you tell me im not gonna spill the beans in him too bad i dont want to mess up something good for him he is a decent guy so is Jamie his bro!
retro

Macon, GA

#5 Mar 2, 2009
I am his girlfriend i was just wondering.
retro

Macon, GA

#6 Mar 2, 2009
are you his ex wife chasity?
Beeeeee

Morehead, KY

#7 Mar 2, 2009
He's my uncle, on my mom's side. So I like to think he's a pretty good ole guy.
retro

Macon, GA

#8 Mar 3, 2009
He is a great guy. I love him.
boomboombaby

Macon, GA

#9 Mar 5, 2009
how many kids does the horny toad have. i heard he has about 6. is this true or false and i heard he has 3 more on the way. someone needs to suggest to him a good doctor that does clipping of the male genitalia. what does this dude look like. and what is the size of his fun toy. i heard that he will lick it and stick it to anything coming and going, front and back, side ways and slant ways. someone tell me about this guy.
bangme

Macon, GA

#10 Mar 5, 2009
how long is his shalong? i heard he was a kidney puncher. does any know. i am very interested and hot and horny.
his mom

Bensalem, PA

#11 Mar 8, 2009
boomboombaby wrote:
how many kids does the horny toad have. i heard he has about 6. is this true or false and i heard he has 3 more on the way. someone needs to suggest to him a good doctor that does clipping of the male genitalia. what does this dude look like. and what is the size of his fun toy. i heard that he will lick it and stick it to anything coming and going, front and back, side ways and slant ways. someone tell me about this guy.
he only got one kid ok and he got a girl friend so why all the question ok about robert lee no he dont go out with alot of people ok he treat people good so plz dont dont about him bad ok if u wann aknow who i am ok i tell u i am his mom so dont say bad thinga about my son ok
his mom

Bensalem, PA

#12 Mar 8, 2009
drunkollady wrote:
honey any body at the bar (that would give a chance was his G/F). You know I dont know who you are or why your asking so unless you tell me im not gonna spill the beans in him too bad i dont want to mess up something good for him he is a decent guy so is Jamie his bro!
yes jamie is robert younger brother ok
his mom

Bensalem, PA

#13 Mar 8, 2009
retro wrote:
I was wondering if anyone knows anything on him.
i no him ok what u want to no about him
retro

Macon, GA

#14 Mar 8, 2009
?????
MeM

West Liberty, KY

#15 Mar 9, 2009
I knew him years ago. He is not picky with who he dates but he is a good guy, as far as I remember.
Iknow

West Liberty, KY

#16 Mar 9, 2009
If you are his girlfriend then why are you asking eveyrone else about him?
retro

Macon, GA

#17 Mar 10, 2009
i was just wondering if anyone knew him at all. nothing bad just wondering.
johnny birchfield

United States

#18 Mar 16, 2009
if anybody see's robert tell him i said hi i went to school with him at red river he was a good freind of mine
o johnny

West Liberty, KY

#19 Mar 17, 2009
johnny i hear ur runnin from an ass whippin here in wolfe co. so y dont you come on down and pick it up
Kick-It-Back

Waterford, MI

#20 Mar 17, 2009
Beeeeee wrote:
He's my uncle, on my mom's side. So I like to think he's a pretty good ole guy.
I have some pinback buttons with Judge "Bob" L. Evans For Supreme Court on them. Would this be the same uncle?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pine ridge log cabin murder (May '16) 1 hr Sick of all 31
Have you seen my chickens ? 2 hr Chicken 2
Can you feed hogs cornbread ? 5 hr Sloppy Mud 1
Is your son or daughter using drugs? (Jan '11) 22 hr Facts Please 24
Bobby joe Moore (Jul '12) Sun boo 11
Bobby Joe Moore (Dec '15) Sun boo 14
Anyone know about will and penny Perry? Sat Tammy 1

Campton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Campton Mortgages