big guy

Pebble Beach, CA

#1 Dec 21, 2008
lets here it
RC Cola

West Liberty, KY

#2 Dec 21, 2008
Bitch cyphered my gas!

Other then that, he's a good guy, and he better be good to Kaitlyn or I'll kick his skinny ass.
Rogersguy

West Liberty, KY

#3 Dec 21, 2008
i really dont like him that is one guy that annoys me more than shefton kash
dat wc boi

West Liberty, KY

#4 Dec 22, 2008
man chase is a bitch hes always running round with has daddy chris... must b his bitch or somehin cause chase talks shit when he has friends but when it comes down to it... he wont & cant do shit
unknown

West Liberty, KY

#5 Dec 24, 2008
he is the best damn lay ever
Danielle

West Liberty, KY

#6 Dec 26, 2008
oh lord. mr Nickell, i love this feller! to be honest, he doesnt run his mouth about people and if he does he always backs it up.
I wonder

United States

#7 Jan 1, 2009
Chase is one of the biggest bitch's I've seen and ya chris is his daddy. Chase holds chris kings dick when he pisses
DXX

Campton, KY

#8 Jan 1, 2009
Chase is one of the best guys u could have as a friend..he would give u the shirt off his back if u need it...hes always been there from me..and if u dont like it i got two words for u..suck it
unknown 2

Jasper, IN

#10 Jan 3, 2009
I cant stand him he is so full of him self and he thinks he is so much better than everyone else. in other words i think he is a prick!!!!!
dontcare

West Liberty, KY

#11 Jan 5, 2009
ppl need to get lives...chase is a cool guy to hang out with
Sweetie

West Liberty, KY

#12 Jan 7, 2009
dat wc boi wrote:
man chase is a bitch hes always running round with has daddy chris... must b his bitch or somehin cause chase talks shit when he has friends but when it comes down to it... he wont & cant do shit
Chase might run his mouth and he might stay with Chris alot but Chris is the same way. Atleast Chase didnt put anyone out on the side of the road. Chris is really the Bitch and a whore. He's always running around with other girls. Rather he is with Season or not. She dont know half of what he has been with
chases cousin

Campton, KY

#13 Jan 7, 2009
lets if u have any thing to say about chase. you need to get balls to say it his face. and if you have nothing better to do go talk about your self on the inter net because you in CA or MO you probaly dont know him all that well and need to keep your mouth shut about him.
BigMan

Anderson, SC

#14 Jan 19, 2009
Chase is a really nice guy. He would do anything for anybody. I heard he was working in California right now. I also thought his sister, Tiffany, was really hot. I seen her in Stanton about a month ago. She was returning from taking a principal's test or something like that. She teaches at the middle school. Her little girl was cute too. I think they are both great people.
xxxxxx

Lexington, KY

#15 Jan 20, 2009
looks like u r jealous. ha ha!!
Mellyboi1

West Liberty, KY

#16 Jan 23, 2009
Chase is cool gaddamn it!
Katie

West Liberty, KY

#18 Jan 23, 2009
i love him.
chase nickell

Salinas, CA

#19 Jan 23, 2009
u better
gone for a beer

Salinas, CA

#20 Jan 23, 2009
whats up speed racer
redtick man

West Liberty, KY

#21 Jan 24, 2009
chase is a good guy but he alsa as is moments where he can be an ass
babyyyyy00

Macon, GA

#22 Jan 26, 2009
chase is one crazy ass mo-fo. he's a party animal and a all- around good guy. i'm glad he has someone that makes him happy!:D he deserves it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alvin Drew School (May '11) 6 hr Suzanne C 10
pine ridge log cabin murder 16 hr Bubs 9
Save A Lot 21 hr Sherry 9
Eric Creech Paralyzed? Tue huh 7
Looking for my BABE Rachel Banks Tue KYLE 5
Who was shot on 191 Mon Wandering 1
Johnny Cavender Mon Caitlyn 5

Campton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance