Proper attire for a viewing

Proper attire for a viewing

Posted in the Campton Forum

Sum 1 who knows

West Liberty, KY

#1 Apr 18, 2010
Who was the skank at Debbies viewing wearing a mini-skirt and a spagetti string top. You would think ppl would have the decency to at least dress proper, for something as serious as a viewing. Was she advertising or what.
Flower child

Chesterfield, MO

#2 Apr 18, 2010
Tell me about it. Someone at another viewing wore a little black dress with spagetti straps and hooker shoes. They did know where they were going. I think this chick was just a tease.
mr charman

Versailles, KY

#3 Apr 19, 2010
did you waear what you wanted to what gives you the right ti say how to dress prude
judgemental

West Liberty, KY

#4 Apr 19, 2010
Dont be such a judgemental a&&hole, itll get you no where. Save the long tongue for something more appropriate like trashing yourself. SKANK
mr whipple

Versailles, KY

#5 Apr 19, 2010
free to wear what they want
come on

West Liberty, KY

#6 Apr 19, 2010
I feel that the why you dress and act has alot to do with the person that you are, and more the way someone looks at you. so if you want to dress like a slut or a bar fly, then that must be the way you want to be viewed by others, so if you want people to think you are a slut then dress like a slut, if you want respect then you will dress and act like a lady.
mr whipple

Versailles, KY

#7 Apr 19, 2010
im a man but what make you thinkyour right about this. it like the old saying if you jump of a building should i . what make you think your god
class

Winchester, KY

#8 Apr 20, 2010
I was always raised to have class and self respect. If you want to wear the "hooker" clothes as it is said on here, then do so at a club or when you are going out. A funeral or viewing is for the respect of the deceased and their family, you need to dress appropriate. That doesn't mean that you have to dress as a prude, but if you wouldn't wear it to church then don't wear it in a funeral home is MY opinion. There is nothing wrong btw for the others on here, just because you dress in a mini and tank top doesn't make you look like a slut or perceived as a slut. But that's my opinion. The younger generation dresses differently now than they dressed 10 years ago. But still ladies and we all are, dress nicer when you go to pay last respects.
mr whipple

Versailles, KY

#9 Apr 20, 2010
there you go bringing church into it where all the crook go to make up what theydone all week
hillbilly

West Liberty, KY

#10 Apr 20, 2010
mr whipple wrote:
there you go bringing church into it where all the crook go to make up what theydone all week
Well what better place for a crook to be at than in church for church is not just for the saved but for the (crooks). Maybe u should visit one someday and know that the roof will not fall in if u go inside.
mr whipple

Versailles, KY

#11 Apr 20, 2010
dont beleive in chuch all they help is there pocket

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Water Hauling 5 hr Huhu 2
Beulah Hollon 5 hr nasty 14
Jimmie Ray Rose Wed Infiltrator 1
Sue Epple Tue Hesser 4
Stacy (can man) Sep 25 Worried 1
Trucker Sep 24 Friends 4
Nobody sits on town bridge anymore Sep 24 This Gal 8

Campton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance