Next Last
really

Nashville, TN

#41 May 17, 2012
He is just as bad as she is!!
really

Nashville, TN

#42 May 19, 2012
Casey is a real good friend of mine and I know she still loves him no matter what and he does her to. Nothing or nobody will ever change that. They have both tried other loves but they never give up on each other. I wish I could find somebody to love me like that. They always forgive each other no matter what.
just curious

Louisville, KY

#43 Jul 28, 2012
I heard she walked over a mile in the dark and it really cold so she could sleep with Eric. Her husbend had only been in jail a couple days. Eric is her husbands brother. Now she is living with her husbands uncle. She must have really loved her husband, thrir bed hadn't even got cold before she had someone else in it. I guess that is why they call her nypho norma.
casey

Nashville, TN

#44 Aug 2, 2012
I got a letter from Wayne and he told me that Larry took her to the family reunion and that some of the girls in his fanily threw her in the pool. I take it she is not a big turn on with Wayne's family.I was told she went to my son's house two days after Wayne went to jail so she could sleep with Lynn. I don't guess she knew that George is my son.Small world isn't it.
casey carpenter

Nashville, TN

#45 Aug 10, 2012
This is Casey and I have been Wayne's girlfriend for over 30 years. He said yesterday was her birthday and we should wish her happy birthday since she is no longer living with his uncle. He said she might need to hear happy birthday from us.I have now done my good deed for the day so I can now be the biggest BITCH of the day or whatever I want to be. But I have bever wanted to to have a relation with his brothers or any of his uncle's. I talk to Wayne everyday and I do my best to keep time on the phone so he can call me whenever he wants to and I do my best to keep money on his book. You may not know this but I will always be there whenever he needs me. I always have.
casey carpenter

Knoxville, TN

#46 Sep 11, 2012
This is Casey. I just talked to Wayne. He said he had filed for a divorce. He said the only reason he married her was because he was mad at me and she was easy. Imagine that. Well whatever, we were told that Larry had to have his phone cut off cause she was bugging the hell out of him. She might as well kiss the Brewer's and Baker's off cause she sure made a few very P.O'd. Wrong bunch to f$$k with.
wtf

West Liberty, KY

#47 Sep 13, 2012
you would take him back after all he has bull, what is wrong with you? are you on all that crap too? you must be to want to get him back.
casey

Vine Grove, KY

#48 Sep 13, 2012
I have been seeing him for over 30 years and still love him. Nobody can turn love off like a light switch. I am not gonna give up on him yet.
another one

Bellevue, WA

#49 Sep 28, 2012
Hope you all the best in life

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min No Surprize 153,640
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 11 min Hmmmmmmm 5,112
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr Go Blue Forever 26,277
Glenda Dunn 13 hr Linda sue 1
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) Thu BIG_STEVIE 16,168
Alvin Drew School (May '11) Wed doug 7
should I seek help? Wed Creamy 2
•••
•••

Campton Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Campton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Campton News, Events & Info