Pregnant women who use drugs

Pregnant women who use drugs

Posted in the Campton Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
drug free

West Liberty, KY

#1 May 2, 2012
Do you think women who are pregnant and use drugs should face legal action? What if they admit they have a problem and get treatment?
omG

Antioch, TN

#2 May 2, 2012
hell yeah! a stupid question..duh!!!
drug free

West Liberty, KY

#3 May 3, 2012
What if they come forward and admit they have a problem and they seek treatment such as methadone or Suboxone? Should they still be punish by laws? Especially if they follow the treatment for the duration of the pregnancy and the child is healthy?
I don't think they should. I think they should have to follow up with intentsive outpatient therapy for a year and that they should have random drug test. Plus they should not have methadone or Suboxone in thier system. If at any time they don't comply with these rules then they should be punish by law and the child/ren taken away permentantly and placed for adoption.
kaye

West Liberty, KY

#4 May 4, 2012
if a woman is pregnant and she is using any drug yes she needs to be charged for the danger of a child. its so sad that the babies that are innocent has to be born with that kind of addiction. so yes a woman needs to be charged for that. what right does a pregnant woman have if shes using drugs and injecting them with that crap.
drug free

West Liberty, KY

#5 May 4, 2012
If they use methadone or suboxone during pregnancy the baby isn't always born with addiction problems. And if they are it is minor compared to if the mother was using. If the pregnant mother goes cold turkey more than likely she will miscarry or the child will be stillborn depends when she quits. What is more important, getting the child help before birth or watching it suffer profusely after birth? Plus the possiblity of having physical and mental disabiltities being greater with the drug use than the methadone or soboxone.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#6 May 6, 2012
Women should have better sense than that, but sadly they dont. Normally I would say if you are taking drugs you should be shot in the face with an assault rifle...wait, I can say it too. If you are pregnant and use drugs and especially if your baby is born with problems or worse stillborn, you should be shot in the face with an assault rifle.

I have no tolerance for druggies, I have seen them do horrible, horrible things just to feed their stupid ass habit.
drug free

West Liberty, KY

#7 May 6, 2012
Sarah Graham wrote:
Women should have better sense than that, but sadly they dont. Normally I would say if you are taking drugs you should be shot in the face with an assault rifle...wait, I can say it too. If you are pregnant and use drugs and especially if your baby is born with problems or worse stillborn, you should be shot in the face with an assault rifle.
I have no tolerance for druggies, I have seen them do horrible, horrible things just to feed their stupid ass habit.
But will that solve the problem?
Question is do you think pregnant women that seek treatment options should face some kind of legal penality? How much is a child's life worth to you and society?

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#8 May 6, 2012
Two words. ZERO TOLERANCE. Everything else has proven not to work. 99% of the time once you're a druggie, you're a druggie for life. Sure they may clean up for a year, maybe two, maybe even a few years but then comes that ol' feeling of "a few pills will make it all better". If you are pregnant and on drugs, after delivery you should be shot in the face. IF, and thats a big if, IF they happen to get clean and stay that way for 9 months, the baby should be put up for adoption because the mother is going to go back to her drug of choice sooner or later. And then...she should be shot in the face.
joe34

Chesterfield, MO

#9 May 12, 2012
I don't know but something needs to be done about this.
whats up

Chesterfield, MO

#10 May 15, 2012
Whsts up with this sarah chick getting on here and posting shi# on every thread. U see her big nose on everything on here. That chick must not have snything else to dk but stick her nose into other peoples business. I will read stuff but that thing posted on everything. Get a life cause no one cares what u think because its a crock because the peopke that know u know u r full of shi*.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#11 May 15, 2012
whats up wrote:
Whsts up with this sarah chick getting on here and posting shi# on every thread. U see her big nose on everything on here. That chick must not have snything else to dk but stick her nose into other peoples business. I will read stuff but that thing posted on everything. Get a life cause no one cares what u think because its a crock because the peopke that know u know u r full of shi*.
*cries*:(
whats up

Chesterfield, MO

#12 May 15, 2012
Yesh i would cry to if i were u. The way people r talkin bout u i wouldnt show my fsce much less get on here and comment on stuff u havr no concern with. Im sure alot of people would get on here and agree eith mr. Get a life snd stop getting on here commenting on all this stuff u. U have no clue so keep your mouth shut. Boo Hoo . Yeah thsts right little girl go cry some where. Do u need dome money do u can call some one who cares csuse there is a bunch of us that dont give a crapn . Go bed down something. I would say that is what u do bedt but what the guys say u hsve a funky smell that is not very pleasant. So take a bath first and then u can go cry. Boo Hoo.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#13 May 17, 2012
whats up wrote:
Yesh i would cry to if i were u. The way people r talkin bout u i wouldnt show my fsce much less get on here and comment on stuff u havr no concern with. Im sure alot of people would get on here and agree eith mr. Get a life snd stop getting on here commenting on all this stuff u. U have no clue so keep your mouth shut. Boo Hoo . Yeah thsts right little girl go cry some where. Do u need dome money do u can call some one who cares csuse there is a bunch of us that dont give a crapn . Go bed down something. I would say that is what u do bedt but what the guys say u hsve a funky smell that is not very pleasant. So take a bath first and then u can go cry. Boo Hoo.
Okay, first let me get down to your level. WHy arre yohu puicking on mee? Yoour boyfrieeend must have aa crushhn on me or sumthin'. I doont ssee anyy otheree explanationjdefhon.

Tell your boyfriend I said hey.
gfc

Chesterfield, MO

#14 May 17, 2012
whats up wrote:
Whsts up with this sarah chick getting on here and posting shi# on every thread. U see her big nose on everything on here. That chick must not have snything else to dk but stick her nose into other peoples business. I will read stuff but that thing posted on everything. Get a life cause no one cares what u think because its a crock because the peopke that know u know u r full of shi*.
She has the right to comment on every thread if she wants to. If you don 't want people to talk about something, don 't put it on Topix.
really

Antioch, TN

#15 May 17, 2012
Damn near everyone on here will write shit that they wouldn't say to the person's face...there are a few that wouldn't care a bit to say what they write on here about things in person if they got the chance..I know,because I am 1 of them I don't mind one bit to tell people what I think eye to eye,if I can...anyone that really knows me knows that!!!!!!!!So you people that won't tell the people the same things you say about them in person,need to stop posting ,period!! You are all a shit-load of COWARDS!!!
gfc

Chesterfield, MO

#16 May 17, 2012
Yeah there's nothing like saying it in person.
whats up

Tishomingo, MS

#17 May 18, 2012
U r kidding about my husband asking u out. My man wouldnt even look at someone like u. Do u really think that u r that hot .omg. Get off your high horse honey cause u aint all that. U r just one of those girls that are in mens face all the time and try to get them to take u to bed. They have names for people like u honey and it isnt good. Get yourself another hobbie instead of getting on here and butting into other peoples affairs. Good gosh woman get a life or a man cause evidently u dont hsve one cause u r here all the time. My man and me get on here and laugh at people like u. And futher more dear u will never have the smarts i have so dont get on here and try to put people down. Go lay down somewhere and let your pups suck honey.
really

Antioch, TN

#18 May 19, 2012
ooh,ahh.It would appear that someone has began to lose their "cool"LMAO,it's what I get on here 4,It's the comical challenge that has developed into a game of sorts for me. You cannot take this stuff to heart,we lovingly refer to it as "the funny pages"- pretend to get uptight,mess with people,but never take anything in the funny pages as fact or too seriously...I don't intend nor enjoy hurting others feelings..& never do it intentionally,so if I have,please accept my apology with my utmost sincerity.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#19 May 19, 2012
whats up wrote:
U r kidding about my husband asking u out. My man wouldnt even look at someone like u. Do u really think that u r that hot .omg. Get off your high horse honey cause u aint all that. U r just one of those girls that are in mens face all the time and try to get them to take u to bed. They have names for people like u honey and it isnt good. Get yourself another hobbie instead of getting on here and butting into other peoples affairs. Good gosh woman get a life or a man cause evidently u dont hsve one cause u r here all the time. My man and me get on here and laugh at people like u. And futher more dear u will never have the smarts i have so dont get on here and try to put people down. Go lay down somewhere and let your pups suck honey.
I wouldnt say you are smarter than me while spelling hobby "hobbie". And I'm the one on a high horse? Surely you cannot be serious.
Concerned

West Liberty, KY

#20 Sep 22, 2013
Women that have drug babies need to have their tubs tied. Those babies do not deserve all that

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rogia Tibbs aka lil bit 5 hr Buddy 1
Trumps Twitter Fri URKillinUs 2
Campton Music Thread (May '12) Thu Musikologist 31
country kitchen Thu Yuck 16
What does everyone think ofAshley swango (Hend... Sep 20 thatonegirl 1
PVA Examination for nov, 17th Sep 19 MadDad 2
Alicia Parks Sep 18 pisses off momma 1

Campton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Campton Mortgages