Samantha Stamper

West Liberty, KY

#22 Jan 14, 2010
KcKatastrophe wrote:
Oh man, I swear all this drama makes me
laugh. I mean, what if you were one of the
names on this "list". Imagine how that would feel?
Everywhere you go there are "sluts"
but what's it anyone's business.
other than those who choose to live
that life style.
but I do know several of the names on here;
those girls aren't "sluts".
It's just plain rude for people to be saying
such things.
Iloveyou - Your so awesome haha
hands-on

Lexington, KY

#23 Jan 14, 2010
no not sluts just bitches that think their hot but the only time is when were horney and cant find anybody else.
Samantha Stamper

West Liberty, KY

#25 Feb 28, 2010
hands-on wrote:
no not sluts just bitches that think their hot but the only time is when were horney and cant find anybody else.
I have to disagree. Because i haven't slept with anyone in Campton. Duhhh. I simply won't touch none of you nasty people.
L OL JUST MY OPINION

Kodak, TN

#26 Mar 16, 2010
s i s wrote:
<quoted text>samantha stamper, kim johnson, amber lane,jennifer campbell, reginia smyth,nikki noble,carrie harris, loretta seale, tonya seale,tina spencer,#1 skank christina moore, kim chambers johnson, and marggie lindon!!!
AMEN! AMEN! AMEN@ AMEN!!!!!!!!!!
Just my opinion

Kodak, TN

#27 Mar 16, 2010
Id take TONYA Seale off there 'THO I know who the LOVE OF HER life is & she dont f**k 'round on him he is good looking as hell and he wouldnt tolerate it,they r almost ready to leave the pissy ass GOSSIP town & county down there, 4 a better life! & you have to gossip bout sum-1 else!!!!!!!!!!
except gal from big andy

Kodak, TN

#28 Mar 16, 2010
Samantha Stamper wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to disagree. Because i haven't slept with anyone in Campton. Duhhh. I simply won't touch none of you nasty people.
except amber! Honey I hate 2 be the 1 -2 tell u But I hope u change n looks,morals & alot A ways. YOU R 1 HOMELY Possessive les-bo, who buys girls gifts and almost immediately gets mad 4 a stupid reason & demands the gifts back. that immature! A gift is a gift!
frog hopper

Campton, KY

#29 Mar 16, 2010
pls let us not forget thay as well as us are someones kids and we are or will be someones mom or dad so god or bad GOD loves us all>...
funny

West Liberty, KY

#30 Mar 17, 2010
KcKatastrophe wrote:
that life style.
such things.
I couldn't agree more. I have said it on several other post, this site should (and most likely will be ) shut down. One of these days, someone will find out who is saying such awful things about someone and who knows what might happen. You never see anyones name attached to their post if it's negative (and of course it always is on this site).
DILLIGAF

Booneville, KY

#31 Mar 17, 2010
Really wrote:
who are the skanks of campton, names only!!
1 Janet Fugate
2 Penny Spencer
3 Jennifer Campbell
4 9 Finger Josh Campbell (aka) "THE COWARD"
3 Nick Taulbee (aka) Zebraness
4Shawn Oliver
5 Gary Wayne "ELVIS PRESLEY" King
6 Cheesy Gail Johnson
7 Paula Johnson
8 Vada Gouge me in the ass
9 Linda Sanders "THE GAY BITCH"
10 Dalson Simmons
11 The list goes on and on and on and on1
Lonesome

United States

#32 Mar 17, 2010
I know one wrote:
s i s is Melissa Jones trent - Ole lonesome George sister!
u r wrong this time dick cheese eaters,it was not my sis who wrote this shit.! She may b alot of things but she got more class than that. Im with her right now. Get in reach of me bitches and say that shit.!
Seale

United States

#34 Mar 17, 2010
Lonesome wrote:
U r all skank wussy-pussies
u
Dumbasses sis is lynn brewer!
Iceman1ozyahoo

United States

#35 Mar 17, 2010
s i s wrote:
<quoted text>samantha stamper, kim johnson, amber lane,jennifer campbell, reginia smyth,nikki noble,carrie harris, loretta seale, tonya seale,tina spencer,#1 skank christina moore, kim chambers johnson, and marggie lindon!!!
i heard sis brewer told everybody that regina was the double f--ked skank and told the right 1 that she had a basement full of skunk and she got popped as a result! Ha ha ha
Toadstomper

West Liberty, KY

#36 Mar 17, 2010
Bath Time wrote:
Amber Hollon, she looks like she never baths, and she lives here at the Eagle View apartments and I know she has water, her nasty man works, so I know they can buy soap!
Jealous cause Amber has a working man? Well at least we know one skank lives at Eagle View, YOU! Get over your nasty self. Nasty is as nasty does.
AMBER ISNT OLD ENUFF

Kodak, TN

#37 Mar 19, 2010
she need a boy not a MAN!
coolcleatus

West Liberty, KY

#38 Mar 19, 2010
be kind all for god loves us all evan hehos lol
wandering

West Liberty, KY

#39 Mar 19, 2010
DILLIGAF wrote:
<quoted text>
1 Janet Fugate
2 Penny Spencer
3 Jennifer Campbell
4 9 Finger Josh Campbell (aka) "THE COWARD"
3 Nick Taulbee (aka) Zebraness
4Shawn Oliver
5 Gary Wayne "ELVIS PRESLEY" King
6 Cheesy Gail Johnson
7 Paula Johnson
8 Vada Gouge me in the ass
9 Linda Sanders "THE GAY BITCH"
10 Dalson Simmons
11 The list goes on and on and on and on1
well lets here the rest of the hoes in wolfe county
MELISSA LEE

Kodak, TN

#40 Mar 19, 2010
KcKatastrophe wrote:
that life style.
such things.
thank u - I totally agree with u. And samantha stamper knows me,I used 2 let her spend the nite with my stepdaughter,until she staed trying make trouble!!!!!!!
ambers manjeff

Mount Sterling, KY

#41 Mar 20, 2010
me and amber have a baby withach other she is old enough to be a good mom and as for here and me being nsty we both bath every day un like you who does not even shave your legs or under arms you look like roodkill ranover two or three times i know whou are we dont bother anyone u best leave shit alone thankswho ever u are toadstomper p.s even if i dint bath at least i dont live off of the tax payer u nasty ass checkdrawer
ambers manjeff

Mount Sterling, KY

#42 Mar 20, 2010
f``ck this shit you best leave my family alone u dont f``ck with peoples family every one knows that but retards by the way besids your hairy legs and under arms u probably need to wash that nasty rotting ass pu``y get a job i know u dontknow what that is but it is were u do a service for someone in return for money us tax payes are tierd of keeping your nasty ass up
me n u

Kodak, TN

#43 Mar 20, 2010
ambers manjeff wrote:
f``ck this shit you best leave my family alone u dont f``ck with peoples family every one knows that but retards by the way besids your hairy legs and under arms u probably need to wash that nasty rotting ass pu``y get a job i know u dontknow what that is but it is were u do a service for someone in return for money us tax payes are tierd of keeping your nasty ass up
KMA do sumthing bout bad boy!!!! u cant be much or u would be with a lady of class not a girl n class!!!!! lmao!! whats your entire name?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
where is mossa tibbs at know 1 hr Yourmomhasabigpussy 64
Real issues 2 hr darling 14
James Best arrested for drugs and arson 9 hr steves friend 3
a gd tolson 9 hr steves friend 12
steves friend 9 hr steves friend 4
Top ten as#es in Campton...womens as#es!...go! 9 hr james best 3
bill morgan (Apr '10) 10 hr billy 8
More from around the web

Campton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE