HaHa

West Liberty, KY

#1 Nov 20, 2010
Well I think she is a Hoe and I heard she is cheating on her man he is back in jail. I think she needs 2 stop fu*kin every guy she is with and she needs 2 leave peoples men alone. She is the one who mess up when she had a good man now she is heart broke cause she can't go running back 2 him:) He has moved on and the saying goes (You dont know what u got until its gone) Peace
tommy

Baltimore, MD

#2 Nov 20, 2010
what man i need one of those
d banks

West Liberty, KY

#3 Nov 20, 2010
that is my neace an all of u can go f*ck ur skanky selfs u r just mad cuz u an ur momma is a hoe so stop hatein b*tches
HaHa

West Liberty, KY

#4 Nov 20, 2010
d banks wrote:
that is my neace an all of u can go f*ck ur skanky selfs u r just mad cuz u an ur momma is a hoe so stop hatein b*tches
From what I heard u raped her u nasty toothless low life pill head!!!!!!!!! Oh also u r a rat 2 just like Jesse banks!!!
d banks

West Liberty, KY

#5 Nov 28, 2010
then y do we hng out all the time then i at a rat ur just mad cuzu cant get high no more an her mom got that stared
haha

West Liberty, KY

#6 Nov 28, 2010
I hate Amanda she is a fat wh*re. I would love 2 beat her A**.
mee

West Liberty, KY

#7 Nov 29, 2010
he didnt do that her mom got mad at his family an starte that stuff he might b a dope but he didnt do that i know
me-me

Chesterfield, MO

#8 Dec 1, 2010
My goodness, what trash you people talk on this site. Apparently, you do not know Amanda Hall very well. I know of no one in Wolfe County that is a saint! Sure, Amanda has done some things that I am sure she isn't proud of (haven't we all), but where do you people get the right to get on this site and say this stuff? I happen to LOVE Amanda like family! She has always been there for me. She has never tried to hide who or what she is from me or anyone who truly knows her. You people seem to know so much about her...it is fascinating that you spend so much of your time worried about her-- are you jealous? Sounds like Amanda is getting all the things you want and can only wish for. Don't hate her cause you ain't her. And, Amanda, congratulations...you are so darn popular, you've made Topix AGAIN. Love you, girl. Shame, shame on those of you who judge her without really knowing her.
scallion

West Liberty, KY

#9 Dec 2, 2010
me-me wrote:
My goodness, what trash you people talk on this site. Apparently, you do not know Amanda Hall very well. I know of no one in Wolfe County that is a saint! Sure, Amanda has done some things that I am sure she isn't proud of (haven't we all), but where do you people get the right to get on this site and say this stuff? I happen to LOVE Amanda like family! She has always been there for me. She has never tried to hide who or what she is from me or anyone who truly knows her. You people seem to know so much about her...it is fascinating that you spend so much of your time worried about her-- are you jealous? Sounds like Amanda is getting all the things you want and can only wish for. Don't hate her cause you ain't her. And, Amanda, congratulations...you are so darn popular, you've made Topix AGAIN. Love you, girl. Shame, shame on those of you who judge her without really knowing her.
no your not a bit better your self all the banks are trashed up druggies.
joke

West Liberty, KY

#10 Dec 5, 2010
amanda is nothing but a two face bit*h and who*e she is so fake and does nothing but run her mouth she cant back it up and she will never do anything in life but be a low life just like her dad
ok ok

United States

#11 Dec 7, 2010
amanda hall is a lil rough but like me me said shes the only grl i know that will get in ur face and say do sumthin.in school she was one of many bad a$$es. and if u think she wont do anything why don't u get in here face and call her all the names u've called her on here. and a far as b-banks he's like amanda u can run ur mouth on here to him BUT i BET!!!! u don't have the balls to say that crap to his face. and if u do have the balls to say anything to him or amanda i would love to see that out-come
a friend

West Liberty, KY

#14 Jan 2, 2012
Where is she been? Have not seen her in forever
know your facts

West Liberty, KY

#15 Jan 2, 2012
i am not related to that side of the banks family but i can sure as hell tell you my family is in no way low life p.o.s.....and her ex michael is my cousin...
haha

West Liberty, KY

#16 Jan 3, 2012
Well what I heard she is living in Lexington and is sleeping with black dudes now for drugs glad she is out of campton
wtf

Chesterfield, MO

#17 May 25, 2012
Well now someone said she is having a baby oh no another Amanda hall in the making what kind of kid is that going to be? Poor baby having that bi*ch for a mommy and her dad is trash too some people shouldn't be able to have kids
know your facts

Chesterfield, MO

#18 May 29, 2012
Amanda has changed alot ... yes she is pregnant and the daddy is not trash he is a hard worker and he loves her with all his soul...you should not go around judging people bc you will have to answer to that some day ... Amanda is a part of our family and we love her ... if you did not have a past what would you have to learn from ....NOTHING....people change and make their lives better .. you should not not down someone for being happy ....as for Michael i do no appreciate you calling my brother trash ... he never has been nor will he ever be trash ... he is a good man who works his butt off ..... again don't judge people for what they HAVE done ..... i believe Amanda and Michael will be great parents and they deserve to be happy and to have a family!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
rick Carroll Tue none of your busi... 6
Kaye King Mon well 7
Jessica Cable (Apr '13) Sun Dumb butt 26
to the good preacher and his follower Jul 24 read 2
Who was shot on 191 Jul 23 Larry back 6
Brandy Trent Jul 23 Unkown 1
Two Basset Hounds Jul 23 Brotherb 1

Campton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance