wife cheat on husband
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Brokenhearted

West Liberty, KY

#1 Jan 24, 2009
why would a wife cheat on husband that i though gave her everything. She said she did not cheat on me but, there are too many signs. she woke from sleep saying we need to do it in car more. we did not ever do it in the car. comes home late. hides thing from the internet. i though i was good to her, but apparently not. i am a nice guy, i do everything for her. I think she took everything even my dignity, and all her family thinks it was my fault. i am not good looking but i though i was good to her. she has sex differently, nothing seems like it was. Do you think she cheated on me. I am heart broken, why would a woman do that to a man that loves her heart and soul.

“Anime ^^”

Since: Jan 09

Fantasy land O.O

#2 Jan 24, 2009
In my own opinion Id Say that you should just sit down and talk with her and tell her how you feel about it...tell her not to lie to you and be honest. But ive never been married and Im only a freshman so I wouldnt really know >.< sry if im not much help T-T

Since: Jan 09

West Liberty, KY

#3 Jan 24, 2009
I say if cant trust them then ditch them or pay me to find out for you

“Spit that Obama Jizz out”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#4 Jan 24, 2009
Brokenhearted wrote:
why would a wife cheat on husband that i though gave her everything. She said she did not cheat on me but, there are too many signs. she woke from sleep saying we need to do it in car more. we did not ever do it in the car. comes home late. hides thing from the internet. i though i was good to her, but apparently not. i am a nice guy, i do everything for her. I think she took everything even my dignity, and all her family thinks it was my fault. i am not good looking but i though i was good to her. she has sex differently, nothing seems like it was. Do you think she cheated on me. I am heart broken, why would a woman do that to a man that loves her heart and soul.
Your question is vague. how long have you been married? For starters get some little blue pills and some underware of her favorite super hero.
OMG

Richmond, KY

#5 Jan 25, 2009
yes sir she cheated on you. thats how it's done. odd sex requests, hiding things on the internet, deleting call history on cell phones, deleting text messages. Very sad. Sorry.

Since: Dec 08

Morehead, KY

#6 Jan 25, 2009
YES THIS IS HOW IT STARTS.BEEN THERE DONE THAT, AN HAD THAT DONE TO ME MANY OF TIMES FOR YEARS. ITS LIKE ALL OF A SUDDEN THEY HAVE A DIFFRENT PERSONALITY. AND ALL YOU CAN DO IS EITHER LEAVE OR BE QUITE AND DEAL WITH IT.IM NOT TRYING TO BE MEAN. I CHOSE TO BE QUITE AND DEAL WITH IT BECAUSE I LOVE HIM TO MUCH TO LOOSE HIM COMPLETELY. ITS YOUR CHOICE BUT I WOULD SAY YOUR SPOUSE WILL NEVER TELL ,YOU WILL HAVE TO DO LIKE I DID AND WAIT AND THEN CATCH THEM IN THE ACT. THAT WASNT A VERY GOOD THING ON THERE PART BECAUSE ONCE I GOT FINISHED WITH THE BOTH OF THEM NEITHER WAS VERY HAPPY OR HEALTHY. PEACE AND GOD BLESS
good advise

West Liberty, KY

#7 Jan 25, 2009
Brokenhearted wrote:
why would a wife cheat on husband that i though gave her everything. She said she did not cheat on me but, there are too many signs. she woke from sleep saying we need to do it in car more. we did not ever do it in the car. comes home late. hides thing from the internet. i though i was good to her, but apparently not. i am a nice guy, i do everything for her. I think she took everything even my dignity, and all her family thinks it was my fault. i am not good looking but i though i was good to her. she has sex differently, nothing seems like it was. Do you think she cheated on me. I am heart broken, why would a woman do that to a man that loves her heart and soul.
Hey don't be so down on yourself. Sounds like the only mistake you have made is being good to her. Find your self esteem and kick her ass out.

“Spit that Obama Jizz out”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#8 Jan 25, 2009
Brokenhearted wrote:
why would a wife cheat on husband that i though gave her everything. She said she did not cheat on me but, there are too many signs. she woke from sleep saying we need to do it in car more. we did not ever do it in the car. comes home late. hides thing from the internet. i though i was good to her, but apparently not. i am a nice guy, i do everything for her. I think she took everything even my dignity, and all her family thinks it was my fault. i am not good looking but i though i was good to her. she has sex differently, nothing seems like it was. Do you think she cheated on me. I am heart broken, why would a woman do that to a man that loves her heart and soul.
Maybe she's not cheating.but thinking about it and watching porn.So get some warming gel,rub her down.do it like she wants too, hey may as well take advantage of something the truth has a way of getting out.
friendly advice

West Liberty, KY

#9 Jan 25, 2009
IF she is indeed cheating on you, you have two options. the first is to try to work it out. the second is to be done with it. in order to work it out , she will have to fess up and BOTH of you must want to work it out...and not to save anyone embarrassment or to spare the family, but because you both truly love each other and want to be together. things must also be forgiven if that is the case. throwing mistakes of the past in people's faces every time you argue does not help matters...it makes people resent each other. if one or the other of you does not want the relationship to continue, it doesn't do anyone any good to try to stay together. both of you would be miserable along with everyone else around you, so if she (or you) doesn't want to work things out just be done with it and save the both of you and the rest of your family a lot of heartache. i know it's hard to do things like that without thinking about what everyone else will think, but screw them.....this is YOUR life and you have to do what is right for YOU.
missy

West Liberty, KY

#10 Jan 25, 2009
brokenhearted, I feel so bad for you. It certainly sounds like she is cheating but maybe she is just thinking about it. She could have just had a dream about doing it in the car or something too. Most of the time when things start changing like this they are usually cheating. I am sure you were good to her but some people just can't be happy. Don't stay with her just because you think you can't get anyone else or because of your kids if you have them. I stayed with my ex for those reasons and it was so stupid to do so. My kids are much better off now that they aren't exposed to arguing and fighting all the time.
Sounds like your self esteem is down and you are feeling low, but don't be so down on yourself. I am sure you are a nice guy and someone will be thrilled to have a guy that will be good to them.In exchange that person will treat you the way you should be treated as well. You deserve that so don't forget it..

Since: Dec 08

Grayson, KY

#11 Jan 26, 2009
Brokenhearted wrote:
why would a wife cheat on husband that i though gave her everything. She said she did not cheat on me but, there are too many signs. she woke from sleep saying we need to do it in car more. we did not ever do it in the car. comes home late. hides thing from the internet. i though i was good to her, but apparently not. i am a nice guy, i do everything for her. I think she took everything even my dignity, and all her family thinks it was my fault. i am not good looking but i though i was good to her. she has sex differently, nothing seems like it was. Do you think she cheated on me. I am heart broken, why would a woman do that to a man that loves her heart and soul.
THINK ABOUT IT, PEOPLE CHEAT FOR DIFFERENT REASONS ,MAYBE SHE IS NOT ACTUALLY CHEATING ,MAYBE JUST MAYBE, SHE JUST WANTS THE SPICE BACK YOU ONCE HAD WHEN YOU GET INTO A RELATIONSHIP STARTING OUT, IT IS VERY EXCITING AND YOU ARE ALWAYS GLAD TO GET TO SEE ONE ANOTHER , AFTER A WHILE THINGS DIE DOWN AND IT KIND OF BECOMES BORING , BRING BACK THAT EXCITEMENT ,SWITCH IT UP A LITTLE , CALL HER, HAVE HER MEET YOU SOMEWHERE, SEND HER FLOWERS ,TAKE HER OUT ,IF YOU HAVE KIDS LET SOMEONE KEEP THEM OVER NIGHT AND JUST HAVE A GROWN UP NIGHT ,THATS WHAT ME AND MY HUSBAND DO ,FIX A BUBBLE BATH FOR THE BOTH OF YOU, A GLASS OF WINE IF YOU DRINK,CANDLES ,SLOW MUSIC AND JUST RELAX AND ENJOY YOURSELF AND ENJOY EACH OTHER,GIVE HOT OIL RUB DOWNS AND LOTS OF KISSES AND SLOW DANCING JUST FIND YOURSELF IN EACH OTHERS ARMS. IT MAY SOUND CORNY ,BUT THATS HOW ME AND MY MAN ROLL.PEACE AND GOOD LUCK:)
funny

West Liberty, KY

#12 Jan 26, 2009
Why don't you ask her if she is cheating on you rather than get opinions from people on the internet
country girl

West Liberty, KY

#13 Jan 29, 2009
Follow ur heart
Mended Heart

South Bend, IN

#14 Jan 29, 2009
Well, if you REALLY think that she is cheating, LEAVE HER, DUH!!! More pretty girls than one. Always remember that its still good after you past the used-up part.
Stormy

United States

#15 Jan 29, 2009
It takes a lot to keep a good relationship going.
Some think that just because your married, just because you come home every night, just because you say "I love you" that it's enough. You Got to keep that fire burning. To be honest I don't like the same hum drum routine everyday, I like trying different things with my man, going to unknown destinations, dancing in the rain, ect ect..lol If she's hiding things from you, then she probably is talking to someone else, that doesn't mean it's too late to save your marriage.
Talk to her, ask her if there's something in your relationship she's not happy with...Don't just give up without talking to her first. Hope this helps....Good Luck.

Since: Dec 08

Grayson, KY

#16 Jan 29, 2009
Stormy wrote:
It takes a lot to keep a good relationship going.
Some think that just because your married, just because you come home every night, just because you say "I love you" that it's enough. You Got to keep that fire burning. To be honest I don't like the same hum drum routine everyday, I like trying different things with my man, going to unknown destinations, dancing in the rain, ect ect..lol If she's hiding things from you, then she probably is talking to someone else, that doesn't mean it's too late to save your marriage.
Talk to her, ask her if there's something in your relationship she's not happy with...Don't just give up without talking to her first. Hope this helps....Good Luck.
You sound like a very sincere person i agree whole heartedly with your suggestions. good advice

“Spit that Obama Jizz out”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#17 Jan 30, 2009
Some one is just lonely.I don't believe this post, he has never answered back.Its most likely a joke.
DJ JOHNNY

Campton, KY

#18 Jan 30, 2009
joke or not i say eather shi- or get off the pot !!!!!!!!(eather suck it up and stay with the maybe ho or leave the maybe bitc-!!!!!
I might just tell ya

West Liberty, KY

#19 Feb 3, 2009
Brokenhearted wrote:
why would a wife cheat on husband that i though gave her everything. She said she did not cheat on me but, there are too many signs. she woke from sleep saying we need to do it in car more. we did not ever do it in the car. comes home late. hides thing from the internet. i though i was good to her, but apparently not. i am a nice guy, i do everything for her. I think she took everything even my dignity, and all her family thinks it was my fault. i am not good looking but i though i was good to her. she has sex differently, nothing seems like it was. Do you think she cheated on me. I am heart broken, why would a woman do that to a man that loves her heart and soul.
Hey I need a car!!
a woman

Winchester, KY

#20 Mar 22, 2009
why cheat if u got a good man or a good woman you better hang on to each other if you r good for one another good women r hard to find and good men r hard to find these days unless you want a hore or a horehopper

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bobby Hollon 1 hr Never did like him 8
Jimmy Brewer Cheyenne Stone 3 hr Seeking Information 1
Campton country kitchen (Mar '17) 16 hr George 12
Where is Keith Spaulding (Aug '14) Tue He a dead man 5
Debbie Montgomery (Taylor) (Jun '08) Tue Billy 30
Best basketball player in the county ? "past ... (Jan '09) Tue Pitiful 77
wat happened Tue ol freind 4

Campton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Campton Mortgages