Does Campton have any haunted houses, graveyards, ect.........

Posted in the Campton Forum

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 52 of52
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
LaDyHaWKe

Beattyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2009

Theres a little grey house that sets on the left on 1812 stillwater that is very haunted, its so haunted no one can live in it, i use to live there, i seen many things there and i left light on too, my mother passed away in that house and she haunts it also, very scary place for real. u will know the house cuz its got grey tarepapper sidding on it, use to have two huge pines in front of it but one fell now theres only one, and its well is white cement blocks. no one has lived in it now for years, stay a few nights in it and u will meet 2 ghosts, a man ghost who i do not know, and my mother.
Mammaws house

Central City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2009

I know the house you are speaking of Ladyhawke. That is very true because I have heard stories from several people that stayed there while you lived there. I myself never had the opportunity but I know the people that told me those things that happened wouldn't have lied about it.
wondering

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2009

what house are you talking about at Sandy Ridge?
LaDyHaWKe

Stanton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2009

i use to live on mullinspoint road, the first house as u get to top of the hill, i have walked down that hill many a night carrying my sick baby to walk to campton to doctor maddix office, some nights it would be so black u couldnt see ur hand before ur face, the only thing i ever feared was maybe walking into a rabid animal, never seen or hear no ghosts, so that hill is not haunted. i know becuz if it was i would have seen or heard a ghost, and i lived there a long time. lee roberts lived in the next house up, only scare i got while living there was when i seen strange light appear on our cieling, but it was only jr king wrecked his car over the hill and it was on its side and the headlights shining through our windows. he was ok though.
know

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

I know the firehouse in Campton is haunted. I and many others have heard strange things there.
True

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2012

Dessie Scott. The long building that faces the road to the Red River Gorge. Night watchmen there have seen many things. Mr. Hobbs was one of them. Seen images of people. Lights turned on and off by themselves. The firehouse also has strange things going on
Ellem

Versailles, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2012

Judged:

As a kid, I lived at the very end of Big Andy, which is out Rogers. You could always here someone or something walking upstairs when you were downstairs. We didn't have a phone when the house burnt, but somehow the fire department got called from the house. While it was burning you could see a demonic face in the flames and you could also hear a telephone ringing...there was no phone in the home.

My granny also used to live out Flat Mary. There is an older house that is on the left a little ways down the road. I'll never go in there after what all she has told me. She claimed that there was a baby that would appear directly in front of your eyes and be laying in the floor, screaming to the top of it's lungs. About the time it would begin to appear the walls would turn to blood.

Since: Jul 10

Germantown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2012

Flat Mary is actually two seperate places, Flat and Mary.
Mean

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Yes the building facing the gorge at dessie is haunted I work there an there is weird shit that happens in the other cottages to
scary yes or no

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

i live in a house that has all kinds of noises the up stairs door opens and shuts the kitchen wall gets banged on the tv goes on and off all sorts of noises dont see nothing just hear things i live in town in a old house dont know no history just know we hear all these things the bible says the dead know nothing but also in the old bible people saw dead people and talked to then and didnt Jesus see 2 profits and talk to them so really who are we to say they are not spirts on this earth some thinge make u wonder
former resident

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

I have experienced some strange noises in the old abandoned rock quarry in Glen Clarin and some times if you walk through old Campton burial ground (behind Campton First Church of God) at night you sometimes can feel someone following you around and back to your car. Also the graveyard over in Flat Mary you get weird vibes at night.
hey

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

former resident wrote:
I have experienced some strange noises in the old abandoned rock quarry in Glen Clarin and some times if you walk through old Campton burial ground (behind Campton First Church of God) at night you sometimes can feel someone following you around and back to your car. Also the graveyard over in Flat Mary you get weird vibes at night.
Which graveyard in Flat Mary?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 52 of52
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Campton Forum right now

Search the Campton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min Fox News Is A Joke 138,724
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr Ancient Wolf 81,207
"Wolfeman" (Jun '13) 12 hr Stephen Russell 53
allowing children to have sexual partners 13 hr Well 22
Brandon Perry? 13 hr Bilbo Baggins 5
meth (Dec '10) 14 hr Daddy 12
how long does a girl stay. a virgin 14 hr Daddy 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Campton Jobs

•••