West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2012

Judged:

Can't stand it if someone isn't talking about him. SO desperate for attention that he is willing to start another thread. Such an ego the man has. If you can call him that.
ask

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2012

the f*ckers at shaiks
just ask

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2012

PCT45 wrote:
well is he?
Ask JC Sparks he used to give it too Virginia, for JCs drugs she would steal!! No wonder tries to off himself all the time, just not smart enough to figure out how!!! Course neither one of them is exactly Einstein!!! LMFAO!!!
Friend

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2012

JAMIE, I HOPE U FIND OUT WHO IS DOING THIS SH!T TO U! AND DO THE SAME THING BACK TO THEM!
dont ask

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2012

its a peewee

“Hell for the company”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2012

It's the 24 yr old deadbeat mom of 3 that you turned down when she told you that she was interested but that she didnt want anything to do with your kid because she didnt have anything to do with hers - she was just interested in a fling at HCTCS.

Don't do the same thing back to her because believe me, she isn't worth it. Your best bet is to clean out your friends list on face book before she goes through your personal photos and you end up having a Photoshopped life you didn't know existed.
Sandy

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2012

It will not GET HARD?
ask wrote:
the f*ckers at shaiks
I KNOW

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2012

Judged:

YES HE SURE IS. I had the best sex that i have ever had with jamie. hey jamie dont know if i will ever see u again but just want everyone out ther eto know that u r awsome in bed. and i would like to go back there again but im married now and i would never cheat on my husand but for all u single girls out there go for it at least once and if u dont like it dont go back
poor jamie

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2012

Judged:

He hasn't had his name on here in a while. He needs some attention as he loves the limelight.
Hambergler

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2012

Judged:

he may be good in bed if he could get it up or keep it up.
poor jamie

Campton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2012

Just needs to realize he is not the center of everyone's world. He also needs to realize that he isn't God's answer to women. I would hate to know I was so egocenteric that I had to have my name out here all the time and to do that I would post such things about myself.
Jenny

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2012

I did him once. He pulled out his little 4 incher and just jumped on and then he just barely split the hairs and shot all over me. And then he asked me if he was good. I told him to get the hell up and get out.
I KNOW

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2012

i dont believe that for one minut jamie and i had sex for ever and i finished twice before he even did once. he is very sweet and kind and his kisses make me weak still thinking about them. and he is a whole lot bigger then 4 inches. sounds like to me that he turned u down honey and that just pissed u off. well he didnt yurn me down and i wouldnt love to cuddle with him again. jamie looks like some scank wanted u and u wouldnt have anything to do with them and they have got really mad because they missed out on a good thing. jamie is one of the considerate people i know and he is not only an lover but a good friend so back off u scanks . u r just pissed cause he wont have anything to do with u
jamie jamie jamie

Campton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2012

Jamie you need to grow up and quit posting all this You just can't handle not being in the spot light. You think posting all this as women fighting over you makes you look good in women's eyes. Get real the only ones that really like this is the pillheads. I guess you really haven't changed have you or you wouldn't want them pill head whores.
Aries

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2012

ask alisha clemons she knows all about it
Sandy

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2012

Yelp, I heard he could polish a knob, and not waste a ounce of spit, he is good on the knob
Jenny wrote:
I did him once. He pulled out his little 4 incher and just jumped on and then he just barely split the hairs and shot all over me. And then he asked me if he was good. I told him to get the hell up and get out.
Swelled and puffed

Science Hill, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2012

Aries wrote:
ask alisha clemons she knows all about it
He's good'I still can't walk right he spreaded me so bad but I'd do it again baby doll!!!!
Ant

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2012

must not be since the only woman he can get is angie who has no future hell he dont either so i guess its a good for them too

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Campton Discussions

Search the Campton Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
amber wright 5 min realchick 1
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 13 min JOE NASTY 147,085
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 45 min Poofylova 1,022
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 1 hr Flint hill bandit 16,132
kathy whisman 5 hr lol 6
Does Anthony Tolson still live at home with mommy 6 hr Fawn 2
Brittany Lawson 6 hr I would not either 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Campton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••