do not rent to list

“SIG 550”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#1 Nov 27, 2011
Stewart Bobby Terry or Carla Anderson. Nasty drunks, owed money, they had to be evicted, got mad and burned the home they were evicted from and the one adjacent to it.
Citizen X

Toledo, OH

#2 Nov 27, 2011
Add Darren Alexander and Nicole Ritchie to that list.
helpful

West Liberty, KY

#3 Nov 27, 2011
Thanks for the info. I don't know these people, however I'll be very careful as to whom I rent to.
snoop dog

West Liberty, KY

#4 Nov 27, 2011
do not rent to nina bryant or mike campbel trashy drugy bunch no good
you think

West Liberty, KY

#5 Nov 28, 2011
Add Larry Creech and Priscilla Haddix to that list. Deadbeats and druggies. Dustin Banks is another I wouldn't rent a dog house to for him to live in.
who cares

West Liberty, KY

#6 Nov 28, 2011
helpful wrote:
Thanks for the info. I don't know these people, however I'll be very careful as to whom I rent to.
nobody cares about nastys like you
jab

West Liberty, KY

#7 Dec 1, 2011
Don't rent to Teresa Huynh she prounces last name one or something like that she will turn your house into a dog house has a lot of dogs inside she nasty.
Garlic

Chesterfield, MO

#8 Dec 13, 2011
Check out the list from Powell County also.
I have seen the nasties migrating around.
SMH

Dallas, TX

#9 Dec 23, 2011
jab wrote:
Don't rent to Teresa Huynh she prounces last name one or something like that she will turn your house into a dog house has a lot of dogs inside she nasty.
You hilly billy hick, learn some grammar and learn to punctuate.
"She nasty"
Who the F*** are you? LOL
It seems you're missing "is."
(:
jab

West Liberty, KY

#10 Dec 23, 2011
sorry SMH I was in a rush when I was typing and I do make typing errors. She rented one of my houses that how I know that she is nasty. I had to clean it up, oh it was BAD trust me. I hauled 4 pick-up truck loads of trash. Dog shit in every room.
moudy

Garden Grove, CA

#11 Jan 27, 2012
Dooooooo not rent to Trish and Charles Nagy or you will get your carpets torn out and the rest will be full of shit (all kinds). Plumbing backed up filttttttthy never cleaned entire time they were there. On top of all that and much,much more, no rent!
Renters

United States

#12 Jan 28, 2012
Any of the kings are nasty also birdie and Jason miller. All nasty.
king

West Liberty, KY

#13 Feb 26, 2012
Renters wrote:
wait just a min im a king and my house is clean dusted every day so what u mean about the kings

“SIG 550”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#14 Feb 28, 2012
uh oh .... lol
nasty 4 sho

West Liberty, KY

#15 Mar 9, 2012
kim bush
im a king

Chesterfield, MO

#16 Mar 14, 2012
Renters wrote:
Dont list all kings are nasty. IM one and im not nasty nor is my family. people always judge every one that has a last name of something well let me tell u thing im not nasty nor is my family. Im not a perfect house keeper either due to my back troubles. I do try my damn to make my home nice and clean. yeah my house get some dust it in but whos dont. but dont judge me due to im a king. Just because some wants to judge all because thats all they got to do is sit and judge does ur house ever get dirty. i will say mine does get dirty thats what a broom mop or a vacum is for as well as a dust mop or rag.
agree

Campton, KY

#17 Mar 14, 2012
im a king wrote:
<quoted text>Dont list all kings are nasty. IM one and im not nasty nor is my family. people always judge every one that has a last name of something well let me tell u thing im not nasty nor is my family. Im not a perfect house keeper either due to my back troubles. I do try my damn to make my home nice and clean. yeah my house get some dust it in but whos dont. but dont judge me due to im a king. Just because some wants to judge all because thats all they got to do is sit and judge does ur house ever get dirty. i will say mine does get dirty thats what a broom mop or a vacum is for as well as a dust mop or rag.
I agree with you.
If you hear the name Maloney, Banks, or Dickey you hear the same thing nasty people. I have all three in my family and not all are that way. I, too, am not the perfect housekeeper. Don't proclaim too be. But then I want people and kids to feel at home when they come to visit. If I had a perfectly clean house then they wouldn't feel comfortable.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jimmy Brewer Cheyenne Stone 1 hr Xyz 10
Greg perry and kim 1 hr Ilaughmyassoff 2
pva 8 hr Star 8
Ashley Crain 17 hr curious 3
Hannah Sat Being Honest 5
Wyonetta Smith and Elvis(the drunk) Jones Sat Elvis 4
paul tolson (Oct '12) Dec 14 tbone 14

Campton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance